Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:28 pm

We go along with Europe mostly because that's where we came from and they have a much longer history than us. Basically we listen when our Mommy(the Queen) speaks. Although I don't remember hearing her talking about drinking. I actually doubt she drinks that much now at her age. I'd take a lot of news from the US with a grain of salt. A lot of it is just for publicity. So they say what the public wants to hear.
Anyways, getting plastered so now's probably not the best time to be talking about drinking to me.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:31 pm

.... stare

Julia the Trickster

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:49 pm

... -.-; um... Fanatic is right about the evolution teaching, and the big court case that made that subject well known was in the fifties... A lot of things can change in that amount of time... As for france in relation to drinking age, I think one or two of the reasons that works over there is because very few people actually own cars, and the society heavily disapproves of drunks acting like drunks. Unfortunatly drunks over here get on TV...

Enjoy the wine?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:12 pm

For Ucchan: Ist Fritag!!!! Sie Von Tradie!!! And I don't know how to say it in Japanese.... sweatdrop

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:17 pm

Do I have to break out BabelFish to find out what you just said or will you translate it for me? sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:22 pm

I said "it's Friday" in German, and badly spelled French. They're the two foreign languages I know... xp

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:24 pm

I don't even know French and I know that was very poorly spelled razz
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:51 pm

sweatdrop xp it's only been seven years since I had a decent french teacher, I can say it with a Canadian French accent, perfectly... Spelling... I'm rusty.

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:00 am

Ok, to make sure nobody ever gets confused about Plagues ability, I have put up a little explanitory picture in my profiles topic. Check it out and let me know what you think ok?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:06 am

*Brain feels as though it might explode* why did I go look...?

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:55 am

UKYO!! HIRARUUU!!

Wow I miss you guys...

Anyways, just wanted to drop in and say hi. I'm not gonna to be rejoining the RPing yet though, sadly :< I just wanted to stop by and say hello and hope you guys are doing well :'D It's nice to see that you guys are still here :3 I didn't want to leave the guild since I have so many sweet memories on here and I feel like i'll probably be coming back to RP with you guys one day, but I'm rarely on gaia anymore, due to school/new interests/etc, so I won't be posting/RPing in this guild much at all. In fact, I might not even see your replies to this post, since they'll probably be buried by the next time i come online. But I still hope you guys are doing well all the same ^.^

xoxoxo
-Shoxie
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:12 am

Benzymes
UKYO!! HIRARUUU!!

Wow I miss you guys...

Anyways, just wanted to drop in and say hi. I'm not gonna to be rejoining the RPing yet though, sadly :< I just wanted to stop by and say hello and hope you guys are doing well :'D It's nice to see that you guys are still here :3 I didn't want to leave the guild since I have so many sweet memories on here and I feel like i'll probably be coming back to RP with you guys one day, but I'm rarely on gaia anymore, due to school/new interests/etc, so I won't be posting/RPing in this guild much at all. In fact, I might not even see your replies to this post, since they'll probably be buried by the next time i come online. But I still hope you guys are doing well all the same ^.^

xoxoxo
-Shoxie

cat_crying Nuuuuu~! Come back~!!!

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:26 am

Benzymes
UKYO!! HIRARUUU!!

Wow I miss you guys...

xoxoxo
-Shoxie

*huggles* we've missed you!!!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:01 am

Do I need to timeskip or Kaede/Eli?

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games