Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:46 pm

So lately I've been hanging in the ED and it's rapidly becoming the GD...it's really annoying because all these newbies come in and are like "OOO GIMME GOLD!" and we're all like-GET OUT! and then the next day there's this guy who's like YAY GO KKK!- and I'm getting fed up.mehj..this place really is a refuge
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:51 pm

That sucks about the decline of Extended Discussion... General Discussion should have some standards, too! The Chatterbox is the place for spewing stupid, no-thought, one sentence responses.

BTW, I'm thinking of starting an Ancient Rome inspired RP, whaddaya guys think?

EgisShield

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:03 pm

Wheeeeee!!

My (now) stepsister drives me batty, sometimes!!
My mom, and my (now) stepdad got married at the Justice of the Peace, or somat like that, yesterday...
*runs around with arms out like an airplane, chibi-like, and crashes into her pile of pillows*
And i've finished the lame homework thing I had to do.... but I dont want to go back to school on monday, because english is becoming boring, like my last english class was, and I want out of it. Or at least some challenging work...
And hopefully I passed that math test...
Oooh! and I need to work on that Jazz audition thing for next semester! Though.. I think he might've did the auditions this last friday.. .bummer.

Hmm... I hope science is cool next semester...
And I hope I might actually have a PE teacher who isnt mean, or like my last one...
And, yay, I get to take an art class next semester!

Annddd... letseeee....... *lays on the pillows for a moment and blinks* I wonder what woud happen if I didnt get into the jazz band next semester... he's already got it down in my schedule....

That's all the rambling from Goosey for today!!!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:02 pm

Ancient Rome? Well, I don't really know much about what life in ancient Rome was like, so it'd depend on both the details of that and how well you could explain it all to us XD. But it'd definitely be something different, so far as I know XD.

Yay Goosey ramblings ^^

Merlinic Matrices

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:12 am

I have begun to think of the Refuge as a mini-gaia. Not a full site unto itself, but with a rather large population and well mantained set of rules, we seem to be keeping the idiotic masses away. With a Chatterbox of our own, our members can say whatever they please, however they please, and not annoy the rest of us. Thank the mod team for that . . . *bow of respect to them all*

I did spend some time in ED once upon a time. Still, it never really became a favourite haunt of mine. Back when it was actually used for serious discussions, it was always rather depressing with the issues that were discussed. sweatdrop

Rome, ne? Interesting . . . I wouldn't mind checking that out. Espically since my two RPs that had my interest have gone belly up for me. crying
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:23 am

Ancient Rome is awesome. But I'm not too sure how you'd have a proper setting for it without getting too not historical...

Are talking gods, emperors, or the masses? XD

Panpear

Viperevak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:48 am

Yeah, Gaia's great, and worth paying for donation items to support. But, because my only income is my allowance, and it's far too much trouble to get find a way for me to donate, I don't. That, and because of donations my friend and I made a few years ago, I was able to sell them for gold to get the donation items I want blaugh

Ancient Rome sounds nice. I dunno if I would join because of lack of time, and I'm not too good with ancient history, but maybe.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:57 pm

Go ahead oldies, try and sink ya teeth in biggrin

*whips out a glaive and spins it over her head before leveling it in front of her*

Anyway...

How's everyone? blaugh

danadien_cortavere

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:12 pm

I feel so ignored... cry ....oh well....forget it....I'll just eventually join something vaguely interesting for my tastes...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:10 pm

*idlly swings the bladed weight of a Ksurigama in his left hand, gripping the Kama end with his right he stares at the Glaive* That won't stop me. twisted

Ingored, Sama-san?!? eek I don't ignore you, O-Hisashiburi!

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:49 am

*draws a pair of single edged daggars, each sporting a small weight at the end of a filament cord* No, but perhaps I will, Talon. stare
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:53 am

*appears with a pair of bracers on, complete with short claws coming off of them, overshadowing his hands* Now, now, Ruined . . . let the master play nice! wink

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:59 am

*casts a sidelong glance at Ruined and Rainer* Butt out. pirate
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:39 am

Gizem! *uber-gluggles*

It is a fact that the Gaia forums are declining. I'm sure that GD used to be free of jerks. Heck, at one time, Chatterbox might've even been nice. Go, RPR! *cheers*

Ancient Rome would be interesting, for sure.

Wow, Goosey, that's tough.

Yeah, people keep saying that it is a mini-gaia now. I guess it is true. hey, if people keep liking this place so much, we may rise in the guild listings.

You aren't ignored, Kyou! *gluggles*

*gasps* Someone challenges the captain! *sits in the bleachers rooting for Talon*

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Ilias

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:37 am

Hi. I'm new...it said post here, so I am. This seems like a pretty cool place, so I'm gonna give it a shot. I hope I hold up to your standards.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games