Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:59 pm
Lilli smiled. She turned her face to his lips, and kissed him softly for a moment she then looked down at her stomach. She sighed.
"You're right. It's not like god ever said it would be easy." Lilli pursed her lips, she was deep in thought.
"I think the only reason we're on this life is to have struggles and be tested to see if we can endure to the end." Lilli smiled.
"I think I once heard at from someone that this earth is only a a third of what heaven will be like. But I don't think killing yourself will get you there any faster."
Lilli hugged him tightly, pulling him onto her lap.
The weight of him didn't bother her, he wasn't even really that heavy.
Lilli held him for a moment.
"I should probably be going. Klaash is probably wondering where I am...." Lilli said looking up at the clock.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:56 pm
“Why don’t we go look for him now? He might be in his room.” Klara said tugging Jin to the door; Jin dug his heels into the floor so he wouldn’t budge. “What’s wrong?” She asked looking back.
“Uh if you hadn’t noticed, I’m in my PJ’s.” Jin explained pointing down to his plaid bottoms.
“Wait here.” Jin said turning around stripping his gray t-shirt off his back and went to his dresser. “W-hey! Warn me next time.” Klara exclaimed turning on her heel to face the door instead of Jin’s bare back.
Jin snickered pulling out a pair of jeans and a long sleeve black shirt.
“Get used to it princess. You’ve got a boyfriend now. You’ll be seeing more than just back.” Jin said pulling the shirt over his head with a sniffle.
He meant it as a joke but as soon as it left his mouth he felt sick to his stomach. Klara blushed a deep scarlet. “Uh- n-no. Ben and I…aren’t like that…” Klara rambled feeling jumpy.

Jin looked up at Klara making sure she wasn’t looking.
“Alright now the pants. DON’T turn around till I tell you.” Jin warned putting his jeans on. “Ok. Lets’ go.” Jin said once he was fully clothed.

“Where’s his room anyway?” Jin asked Klara as they walked through the hallway that led to Klara’s room, he assumed they were stopping at her room first to get something.
“Next to mine.” She told him without a second thought.
Jin’s head turned so fast he almost pulled something. “Come on Klara! How long have you known this guy!” Jin protested.
Right about now he was seriously contemplating moving rooms to be closer to hers. Klara knocked on Ben’s door ignoring Jin.
Jin narrowed his eyes at the door waiting for it to open.
“Is he Lilli’s younger brother or what?” Jin asked suspiciously.
“Um…he’s older. 28.” Klara winced. The door started to open as Jin’s blood bowled hot.

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:41 pm
Tuesday's eyebrows knitted.
"No, please stay." He said, begging her.
"Just for a little while longer...Please." He said, comforted in his position. It was quiet awkward for him but he didn't mind. Tuesday smiled up at Lilli. But Kiryuu soon popped into his head.
Why doesn't she ever call you Takeru? Like Amane or Bou? His rough yet smooth voice whispered barely audible in his ear. Tuesday's eyebrows knitted again. His grip on Lilli's knee tightened, but not enough to hurt her. Tuesday struggled not to crush her bone in his ivory hand. He would not hurt her.
"Lilli...Why don't you ever call me by my real name...Takeru? Tuesday is so...It stands for all the years I....I..."The hairs on the back of his neck raised. He couldn't go on, for a picture of a child he'd murdered popped into his mind. Deeply he breathed in and out, calming himself down. The slight headache he had gotten died down a little. His grip loosened. Kiryuu was still there, a whisper in his mind.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:15 pm
[[Yeah, I know, leik spam post, but; O: OMG. LILLI TUESDAY LOL. D: No one will ever be happy, will they? So many MYEAH feelings. razz Hah hah. It WILL be a wake up call for Klaash. Let's say (what I think will/has happened) is that Lilli hasn't told Klaash that she's pregnant. o: Epic ideas. I'll PM you two as to not spoil anything. ;D ]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:24 pm
Ben came to the door as he heard a soft knock. Klara! Ben thought, his mood brightening.
Nubo was asleep on the bed.
He silently twisted the knob and pulled the door open.
In the hallway stood Klara, and another person, a boy, Ben was almost sure his name was Jin?

"Hey, Klara." Ben said happily, pulling her into a hug. He kissed her cheek.
Ben released his soft hold on her.
"Umm... Hello.. I'm not sure but you're Jin, right?" Ben asked, holding ot his hand to shake the unfamiliar person's.

[Ori, I'll post for you later. And Haru, BBL. I have to go paint something. :]]

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:08 pm
“Hey sweetheart! This is Jin, the friend I keep telling you about.” Klara said cheerful.
Why wouldn’t she be? She was with Ben and Jin! Two people she loved dearly.
Ben turned his attention to Jin-who seemed highly irritated at the moment.
"Umm... Hello.. I'm not sure but you're Jin, right?" Ben asked, holding out his hand to shake Jin’s.
Jin reached for Ben’s hand but instead, quickly recoiled it, pulling it back to deliver a punch.
Poor Ben was off guard resulting in Jin’s fist connecting with Ben’s chin, sending him back a few steps.
“JIN!” Klara shrieked mortified.

He tried, Jin was going to give this Ben guy a chance before he did anything to upset Klara, no matter how hard it was going to be he was going to try his hardest even if his anger was eating him up inside every second he stood there.
But something snapped as soon as he laid eyes on him.
He could just imagine him taking advantage of her and leaving her broken. He would never allow anyone to hurt Klara again.
“28! What kind of a man goes after 16 year olds?! A perverted one!” Jin said furiously, forcing his way in to the room.
“17!” Klara corrected. “You idiot! Leave him alone, Jin. Remember the temper!” Klara scolded. "I'm really sorry about this Ben."

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:59 pm
"Tuesday.. I have to go soon. I don't want to worry Klaash. I'll have to tell him I ate breakfast with Bou, now and skip." Lilli said.
She bit her lip.
"Well you rememver that fight we had, when you almost killed me, and I stabbed you in the neck.. and yeah that whole accident...Well I remember exactly what we said and it's why I never call you Tak-" Lilli had a hard time to let herself say his real name. "Takeru.." Lilli sighed. "I'd said 'Tell him, Takeru.' and you told me 'Don't you ever, call me by that name'" Lilli said. Her right hand reached up and rubbed her neck. "You'd said that to me while holding me by my neck against the wall. I was afraid you'd kill me if I ever said it again, so I just don't use it.. You understand where I'm coming from.."

[Sorry HAru, I'll post for you when I get home. I'll be back in two hours.]

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:08 pm
Tuesday, now standing, pulled Lilli up, out of the chair. He hugged her tightly to him, a tear escaped his eye.
Kiryuu laughed playfully inside his mind.
"I'm so sorry Lilli." He said, remembering the fight.
"That was Kiryuu. Did I look any different?" He asked looking at her.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:57 pm
Ben fell slightly backward, hitting the door as Jin punched him hard in the chin. Ben slid to the ground, only to quickly stand back up. He tasted blood in his mouth. "What the ********?" Ben said under his breath.

Ben stormed angriliy into the room. “28! What kind of a man goes after 16 year olds?! A perverted one!" Jin said his voice furious.
“17!” Klara corrected. “You idiot! Leave him alone, Jin. Remember the temper!” Klara chided. "I'm really sorry about this Ben."

Ben brushed past Klara and grabbed Jin by the neck. He shoved him against the wall. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Ben whispered, his voice infuriated. "I have a freaking kid, sleeping in here.." Ben's piercing, red eyes glared into Jin's.
Ben's grip on Jin's neck tightened, he couldn't tell if Jin could breathe or not. "Who said you have the right to come into my room and punch me? You should show some respect to others. You do not have the right to so that to anyone, when you don't even know them!" Ben said. He exhaled. His hand let go of Jin's neck.
It immeadiately swung up at punched Jin, square in the jaw.

"You should watch yourself, kid." Ben scoffed. "If you really wanna fight me, we should take this outside, not where my kid is sleeping."
__________________________________________________________---

Lilli thought back to the day, she had been trying hard to forget.
"Well I do remember your eyes, they look extremely darker than they normally did. I really don't remember anything else. Or at least, try not too. I kind of wanted to forget that day." Lilli said, frankly.

"I guess it's okay. I didn't really care if I died at the time." She shrugged.
"I've really got to go, Tuesday. See you." She said, then crossed the room and left.

Lilli hurried back up the stair cases leading to the 3rd floor. She let her breathing settle, and then tapped lightly on the door before entering.
"Klaash, it's me, Lilli. I need to tell you somehting, really important." She said. "Where are you?" She asked.

[Just pretend he was in the restroom? I guess.. Lmao]

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:35 pm
"You should watch yourself, kid." Ben scoffed. "If you really wanna fight me, we should take this outside, not where my kid is sleeping."
HIS kid? Jin’s eyes darted to the sleeping boy on the bed.
He narrowed his eyes at Ben sending death glares. “You know what punk? I do.” Jin growled grabbing Ben’s shirt by the neck and pulling him into the hallway.
Klara followed them out closing the door quietly behind her. Jin punched Ben in the gut. He let out an “oof” sound.
“Jin stop it!” Klara tried again. He wasn’t listening to her.

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:42 pm
[[ razz Jin makes me giggle. Lol. He sounds adorable. ; A ; If only I knew people like that. *cough* KYA-CHAN! *cough* ;3 Hahah ha. Imma wimpy. V_Vlll]]

Klaash had just finished putting on a different pair of jeans, a black shirt with a strange golden embroidery was in one had as he walked over to the door. He paused a moment, his pale, cold hand on the equally cold doorknob. He didn't even feel a pulse like he would have so long ago. When he was a demon. But that was so long ago. When Ceelleia was still alive. It didn't matter to him, though, what was a heart beat?

He opened the door regardless, putting one arm into its proper place in the shirt, quietly slipping its warm fibers over his head of spikey silver hair. [[ Yes. His hair finally has a color. Silver. 'Cause silver is sexy. ;D ]] After the shirt adjusted correctly on his skin, he scratched his head rather playfully and stared Lilli in her beautiful, clear eyes. "What kind of importance?" He asked, grinning slightly, exposing his pearly white fangs. "What is it?" He seemed to be in a good mood, but still held some mixed feelings of confusion and illusion.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:38 pm
Ben laughed after Jin had punched him in the stomach. He'd made an "oof" sound. He staggered slightly.
Ben straightened himself out. He rolled his neck and popped his knuckles.

"You know what, Jin?" Ben asked, stepping toward him. He grabbed Jin by the hand of the head, and quickly pulled his head down and lifting his knee.
Ben kneed him in the face, all in one movement. He threw Jin back unto the ground, hoping to see blood spilling from his nose. "I'm sick of fighting. I mean there really is no point to it." Ben kicked Jin in the side, hard to where Jin's body rolled over unto his stomach.

[Sorry if it was a little god-moddy. sweatdrop ]
____________________________________________---

Lilli smiled as she ran over to Klaash. "It's the kind of news that is really important. Trust me."
Lilli pulled Klaash over to the bed. She placed him, and herself sitting on the edge.
"So you know how I was feeling sick this morning. WellI went to Bou, and she said that it's because I'm pregnant Klaash." Lilli said softly. She grinned, waiting for his response.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:27 pm
Nobu had awoken to the sound of someone coughing. Quietly he got out of bed, not making a sound, and put his ear against the door. SUddenly there was a bang that made Nobu jump. He heard his father speaking. He opened the door, to see his father, bloody at the mouth, and Jin on the floor by the door. Klara was standing a couple feet away, her eyes panicked.
Nobu's eyes studied the scene. Jin was now coughing on the ground, then back up to his father, who was bleeding.
A fight. That man hurt my father....Hurt him. Nobu thought.
The man I've been looking for all my life. He's been so nice to everyone. How could this man hurt him? Nobu was confused. His eyes welled up with tears.
"Father...?" He asked, his voice sounded choked.

Tuesday stood empty handed. He sighed sadly and sat on the bed. He could hear giggling in the hall.
Amane... he thought. She was not happy. Soon she opened the door, completely ignoring him. She walked to her dresser, pulling something out.
"Hi." Tuesday said sarcastically. Amane scoffed.
"Hey" She replied.
"Did you have fun?" He asked.
"Yes. Your cousin is very nice." She said politely. "Did you have fun."
"I guess." He said mockingly. This caught Amane's attention. But she soon went back to what she was doing.
"Why is it 'I guess'?" She asked.
"Well. Lilli is pregnant." He said after a pause. "And it's Klaash's."
"So." Amane said.
He wanted her to be his. But hey, I'M pregnant. And it IS his.
"So, nevermind. Your right..." He said sighing again. Amane did not reply, she knew that she had said enough. Tuesday lie back on the bed. Closing his eyes.
Amane lay beside him, her head on his chest.
"Takeru. Who do you love more. Please be honest this time." She said.
Tuesday had to think for a while about that.
"I. Don't. Know." He said plainly. He didn't know who he loved more. Right now he was hearing, picturing, watching Lilli explain to Klaash she was pregnant.
She has so much right now. Someone who will love her and be kind and not leave her. You have someone who will love you and be kind and not leave you. So why don't you just accept that? He asked himself.
"I love you because you are beautiful and nice and someone who I can have a family with and love. I love Lilli because she is my first true love since Rosalie and she understands me like a sister or mother would." He said finally. Amane wrapped her arms around his waist.
"Don't leave me." She said, her mouth by his ear. Suddenly hrt fangs penetrated his skin as she drank. Tuesday stared at the ceiling blankly, allowing her to feed though she just ate.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:56 pm
Ben turned. Nubo was standing in the door way of his room. He was rubbing his eyes, tears were welling up in them.
"Father...?" Nubo asked, his voice sounded choked.

Ben stepped towards Nubo. He kneeled next to him. "Hey, nothing's wrong. I'm fine. Not hurt badly, just bleeding. I'll be okay." Ben wiped Nubo's tears away with his thumb. "It's fine.. I'm just teaching Jin to mind his own business." Ben sighed. "Nubo," Ben said, looking him in the eyes. "I don't want you to have to get involved in fighting, ever. Do you hear me? It's not good. It doesn't help anyone. Or make anyone happy in the end." Ben said in a stern, fatherly tone. "If you could, would you please wait in our room until I get you?"

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:04 pm
Nobu sniffed and nodded. Before he turned to leave, he shot Jin a dirty look. Ben didn't see.

Bou walked down the hall happily. Once she got to her room Kyoiya was still asleep. She came and snuggled in next to him.
"Hey sleepy-head. Wake up." She said kissing his nose.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games