Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:37 pm
((dude i just got online... um you called me a chicken ironic since i am cooking one... ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:49 pm
(( Lol just getting you motivated...can I have some chicken?))  

Dark-Ninja70

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:53 pm
((you lucky i did not get pissed off well no not really you cant piss me off when i got my drink with me. about the chicken well the first batch is for testing if i could cook it for christmas it the second ill cook on the 24th is for our normal wait till midnigtht celebrate,eat,give gifts and etc.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:47 am
Xantos slipped on a mask before the poison could get to him. He started rubbing his temples.
"Posion...always with the damn posion....I suppose your going to laugh manicaly and run away....or...your going to want to bargain for the cure...."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:39 pm
Drake ran towards the gate. He was tired and frustrated. Not to mention the other voice claiming to be one half of his demon kept telling him to hurry or it will be too late. He really hated his demon. He notice a battle going on and stopped running. Thats when he saw the area the battle was in was covered in poison. That means Zeramaru was here. And attacking the Leaf again. He ripped a big piece of his sleeve and wrapped it around his mouth. He then silently sneaked past the fight to get in front of the gates. He turned and did handseals. "Futon: Daitoppa (Wind Release: Great Breakthrough)" A giant gust of wind blew away the poison from the fight. He stood behind the leaf ninjas with an angry face. He wasn't in the best of mood anymore. He thought he would never be in the best of mood. After the jutsu was done he left to the Hokage's office.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:54 am
Zann walked to the gates with a mask covering the lower part of his face to protect him against the poison. In fact his clan granted him immunity to most poisons. so this probably was not necessary anyway. But better be safe than sorry. A thin cloak of the Hachibi's chakra can be seen covering his skin to protect against contact with the strong poison. Zann approached silently behind the trees created by one of the Hokages. He swiped his hand across one of the tree roots, his palm lit up with fire. Katon: Go (Fire Release: Five) The dead tree burst into flames within seconds, as dead wood is highly flammable. The whole area in front of the gates burst into flames...

((Ok sorry if I got some parts wrong, I really don't feel like reading pages of crap.))  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:05 pm
Zann smirked to himself as he set the whole area on fire. But it was not enough, and he knew it as he formed more handseals. A great gust of wind blew through the flames, further powering it and making it spread onto the gates, as well as making the whole area a sea of flames. Mugensajin Daitopa (Great Infinite Sandblast Breakthrough) The Leaf nin had the poison to worry about, now they have the roaring flames to consider. Zann narrowed his eyes as his purple bijuu chakra coat around him thickened, and the first tail emerged.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:48 pm
((tell me can anyone react to an explosion besides the poison is in compressed liquid form not gas you have not seen a water jet cutter before have you well wind cant blow it way that simply.If the poison already hit the damed ground well dake sorry to say you are poisoned note even if you could blow away enoguh poison to cove a village you went to the poison soaked gates before you blew it away note the cure for it is well gone since they banned ling i cant get the other half of the cure can i. Oh and sorry dark you motivated me but you'll have to stick to fighting a clone. it is only big to make you read it not angry.))

The yonbi noticed that the hacibi was here.
"well well why are you here?" it spoke as it's clone walked away to the valley of the end.
As the poison ripped into the buildings it touched the flames and burnt since all of zeramaru's poisons were flammable now they were expelling poisonous fumes.
"Xantos this is no longer your village some rumors got to me saying you left leave it be!" The yonbi said as it entered the village.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:07 pm
((Btw everyone here had gas masks, so unless your poison can seep through skin pores or something then no one's gonna get poisoned =="

Oh it never ceases to amaze me how the "God of Poison" Yonbi can make great explosions of poisonous fumes, flood the area with poison and explode poison from compressed liquid all over the area, and yet not a single person has gotten hurt AT ALL))

"Because peace has riddled the villages for too long, it is time for an awakening." Zann said in a slightly deeper voice than usual. As the fire tore down the wooden gates (the Konoha gates WERE wooden in the manga and anime), Zann dashed through a crack of the open gates and entered the village.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:17 pm
Ian was about to go to the Chuunin exams arena to watch the fights when he saw Zann dashing towards the village. "What the hell is going on?" He followed Zann as stealthy as he can. Although he can see the Yonbi, Xantos, Drake, Hanzo, and others, he shook his head and just followed Zann.  

hivaids420

Newb

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:27 pm
((Hanzo and Drake left already))

Zann stopped abruptly in his tracks and turned around slowly. The look in his eyes alone would bring many down onto their knees. For a moment he stood still, and a wind clone formed beside him. They both then vanished from sight, and in less than a split second one of the Zanns was in front of Ian, his left arm spread horizontally to ram into Ian's chest. A pair of chakra bull horns formed on his arm as he attacked. Raraito The speed of a charging bull bijuu combined with Zann's natural superhuman speed, unsurpassed by many.

((Btw this is like how Bee almost killed Sasuke--just this is a slightly weaker version, but would still put your life in danger))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:30 pm
((it seeps throughjt pores and breathable but...most people never said they wore anything... the fact that drake tried to blow the poison away would have explosed him to it...orion never got hit since i was compressing it when he was here.))

The yonbi stopped to pick some soil and started to chew it mixing poison into it. Then he spat it out towards the village it was a mud ball of poison that will hit the hokage's office.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:40 pm
((Ok then demonyong, sorry but you've just been exposed blaugh And you didn't say you were wearing a mask, so...))

An image of Zann flashed past the gates as he went through, away from the gates. His mask protected him from the fumes as he went through the poisonous cloud.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:24 am
(I wear a full body ANBU suit, sorta like Bambi's but different.)
Xantos snapped some quick handsigns off.
"Great Water Barrier!"
A giant wall of water rose to protect the village, blocking anybody from entering or leaving.
"True, I left, but, I'm a light assassin now....I help those in need...and help a friend because you always seem to like to piss off the leaf the most."
Xantos started to charge his blade with with lightning, tracking the Yonbi's movement with his Gin(Silver) Byakugan. He sprinted toward him, slicing the chidori nagashi down on his chest, lightning,chainsaw teeth and all.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:37 am
((You have my Byakugan!! blaugh I feel strangely happy XD))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games