Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:59 pm

~I know. I should've listen. Look where it's gotten me...hold on.~ Marcove walks up to the bench where Kess and Keli were sitting. "I kinda figured you were alive. You have your mother's resilience thank god. Anyway, are you okay? We've all been worried sick about you."

~~~

Kessaris nods in response to Keliah's recollection and says goodbye to his loving girlfriend, but gives his dad a salty look. ~I know Riko. Dad is showing it heavily. It doesn't matter though. I'm going to finally beat him up today. Just for you, okay?~
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:01 pm

"Come on Keliah... Bye Kessaris." Riko kissed him quickly on the lips and then took Keliah's hand, waiting till she was ready. "Ready Keliah? They are going to practice and me and Mom need a little break." She smiled, giggling and covering her mouth a little. ~Ok. I love you.~ She looked at Kessaris and smiled, winking and then at Alyss.

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:03 pm

((oh by the way, fire is taken in the rp, but all are open))

Keliah looked at her father. She didnt say anything. She smirked as tears formed in her eyes, she lept up and gave Marcove a hug. "Daddy I missed you too!!!" she said to her father, her face burrying into his shirts. She then heard Riko and ran towards her. "Okay Im ready, lets shop till we drop" she said giggling.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:39 pm

Riko took keliah's hand and laughed, running down to the shopping part of the market. "Pick and choose!" She said, picking clothes and going to go change.

Alyss sighed and smiled, looking at Marcove. "Have fun." She hugged him one last time and kissed his cheek, walking down the road to where they were, listening to them have fun.

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Marcove smiled as his said his daughter hugged him, but the feeling was short lived. He waved to his daughter and sister as the departed and looked to Kessaris with an expectant look. "You're going to beat me up huh?"

"What?"

"You're going to beat me up today. For Riko"

"Oh, yeah. Hehehe. I am. This time I am!"

"You're skills are far from mine, but we can fix that with some practice kid. Just this time, time you're kicks and flips better and don't rip a building apart."

"I told you that was an accident..."

"I know son, but still. It's a building. A building...you'll understand sooner or later. We'll hit the bricks when Ricky and Kendal arrive."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:31 pm

Kendal and Ricky arrived at approxamatly the same time. "SO you guys ready?" Kendal asked. He smiled he liked training with them it reminded Kendal of the years before the war and Marcove ascending. He looked at Ricky who seemed ready to go he then looked back at the others.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

xLulie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:15 am

Lunia let go of Morganna and nodded, smiling. Still crying she raced off in the direction of Nephilis and Samara extremely fast as she wanted to get there as soon as possible, coming into sight of them both she waved shouting. "Uncle Nephilis, Samara!!" Over and over again, hoping they would see that she had her voice back, she still raced towards them waving, laughing loudly with joy, not caring about anything else in the world right now.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:06 am

Keliah smirked. She saw quite a few things that she liked, but she noticed she had different taste. She prefered things that showed off her more womanly figure. She picked up quite a few two piece outfits as she walked into a changing room. She had a knee length skirt that had two slits on the side that hugged her hips and a black and red bustea that fit. she put a black chocker around her neck and smiled. She looked in the mirror. "Perfect" she said to herself.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:12 am

Riko looked at Keliah, smiling. "Nice..." She had on blue skin tight pants and boots that had chains. There was also a black long sleeve shirt and the straps from the pants hung down. "Let's just say we have almost two different styles..."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:17 pm

Keliah smirked at Riko. "You're outfit is cute, but I dont know if I could pull it off" she told her. She picked up a few more accesoris, such as a hairpin and a bracelet.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Samara smiled and nodded to Nephilis. "Very true. Then again, I think you and I have always been the early birds of the family. I'm glad the work is coming along so well. I know that Tenshi is going to be so happy to see his father's statue fixed," she said. "Let's go get some breakfast." She took his hand and turned to head towards the kitchen when she heard a happy female's voice. Her face lit up brighter than it had in a long time. "LUNIA!!!!" she said happily. "Neph! Our Lunia has her voice back!"

Morganna hugged Lunia tightly. "Thanks, Lulu. I couldn't have gotten though the past five years without you," she said. "Now...go have fun with Neph and Samara!" She watched happily as Lunia flew about and away before turning to run and catch up with Keliah and Riko. "You two didn't think you were going shopping without me, now did you?" she chuckled.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:42 pm

Chelan stood looking out over Hydron. She had made the city stronger and better. Her bluish-white hair whipped around her face in rapid movements. She stood at the highest point in Hydron. Over the years her balance and agility had heightened. A lot had changed since her mother had 'disappeared'. Chelan had taken on the responsibility of being Prime Leader of Hydron and she threw herself in her work. She nearly tripled Hydron's greatness. But recently she had been wondering why her mother had left in the first place. Rather than allowing these thought to completely manifest Chelan flung herself off the peak. Her descend was rapid and seemingly sparatic. A closer look would show that Chelan was controlling her fall jut enough to keep order to the madness. Slowly, she began to slow herself by manipulating the water in the air to slow her speed. Chelan came closer to normal sized building and grabbed onto the ledge of it. She flipped herself and began running leaving her thoughts behind and running on adrenaline.

Mewchloe

xLulie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:19 am

Lunia continued racing towards them both and when she heard Samara say her name she laughed louder than ever before because she hadn't laughed of been this happy in five years. Lunia then raced inside the house and instantly came into the kitchen hugging Samara. "I can't believe it... it's really back.. now i can tell people what i truly want to say!" She said, still hugging Samara. She was hoping for Nephilis to do a bit of training with her today, because she wanted to spar with her voice for once. Letting go of Samara she looked at her 'father' and smiled at him. "I'm now ready to kick your butt... like i always do at training!" She said, sticking her tongue out at Nephilis, she always acted fun and bubbly around him as she cared for him the most in the world. Knowing he would chase her for what she said she chuckled and stuck her tongue out again, racing outside laughing, waiting for Nephilis to play a chase game like normal. "Your not going to get me this time Uncle Neph!" She shouted to him, chuckling.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:43 am

Samara held Lunia for as long as she let her. She couldn't believe it. She had so many questions, but she would let them ride for now. Samara was just happy that Lunia had her voice back. The sadness that was in her 'daughter's' eyes was fading. As Lunia ran outside, she hugged herself, loving the sound of the laughing that was echoing through the hall.

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:48 am

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games