Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:10 pm
||np. I know how being busy is. Take all the time you need, Divin.||

Airi Yuu

User Image

She surprised herself by actually allowing him to touch her. The tender touch brought back memories she hadn't thought back since she was 500-years-old.
A flash of black hair through the sakura trees...laughter...love. Hunting together underneath the full moon. So peaceful...then it ended.

Airi was brought back to reality by her pink cheeks burning underneath his touch. Burning? She blinked in surprise. She hadn't blushed in seven hundred years. Impossible. Not since...her first.

"You weren't clumsy in the least," she managed to say, turning her head away slightly to tuck some hair behind her ear. "You were actually one of the more graceful people I've danced with. I've danced with some pretty horrible ones..."

Airi glanced back at him with a light laugh and a slight smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:22 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter had rolled his eyes and shrugged. *"Suit votre auto" Hunter began to walk away but paused and looked at the dead slayer, the fresh blood had been tempting. But slayers at the time had always ate garlic, he wasn't alergic to it or whatever they thought. It just tasted bad. Of course Hunter hadn't really cared, he had just smelled blood and went to investigate the smell

Hunter had decided he wanted to have some fun, he didn't know at the time Ravin was following him. || Sorry Evo!! || He straightened his clothes and found one of those pretty little girls he so dearly loved to play with. **"Bonjour beau. Soins à marcher avec moi?"

* Suit yourself.
**Hello beautiful. Care to walk with me?

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:31 pm
//Thank you for understanding. I just didn't wnat you to think I'd abandon.//

User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

Tilting his head he watche her as she seemed to be contimpalting, or thinking of something. When she came back from her slight trance his concern faded as her cheeks slightly turned pink. "Aww, I hope I didn't say something odd." He thought.

As she spoke to him he listened. Her voice was lovely, and he liked the formality in it though it wasn't really necessaru, well considering, where he grew up, this was a honor to be spoken to respectfully. "Thank you Airi-san. Haha, aww I wasn't that good." He chuckled along with her.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:49 pm
Airi Yuu

User Image

Airi's eyes met his. She smiled slightly, more of a smirk. "Hide-san, hardly. Do take compliments." She raised her eyebrows. "I don't give them away easily."

She offered him her hand. "Now, would you like to get some refreshments? I'm quite sure that you're parched by all this dancing."

||"Beau" is for a girl, demo-chan. You'd call her "belle" because the tense is feminine. Sorry >< couldn't resist. I'm just a good French student. It's alright, demo. note to pplz: im a little slow right now because I'm making a new RP.||

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ravenna ||Ravin's real name|| licked her lips and darted away into the forest surrounding Paris. The cool refeshing breeze was perfect on her skin. She wondered to herself who the vampire was. She had been trailing him for days, never having seen one before save for the bloodthirsty one who had changed her a century before.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:13 pm
||since its all flash backy. i think ill wait to throw in my charries...?||  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:22 pm
||thats fine with me||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:08 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter flirted shamlessly with the girl, spinning an easy web of lies to get her to let her guard down. They had walked into a secluded wooded area where the girl was giggling and blushing like crazy. The blood rising to her face had only served to excite him more and when she had tilted her head her long blonde hair had shifted to reveal a smooth soft neck. Hunter had smiled and swooped down to kiss the girl briefly his mouth had begun to trail downwards to her neck. There he sunk his fangs in violently to her minor arterie, removing a chunk in the process when she jerked away from him and began to run. Hunter smiled a bloody smiled his pearly white fangs covered now with her sweet blood.
Hunter ran after the girl, grabbing her arm and jerking her back. Letting her fall, she only got up again to run in a panic. Every time he would grab her he could hear something break from the force of his grip or how harshly he had yanked her back. Eventually he went for her legs and tripled her, hearing the satisfying crunch as her ankle snaped. She was crying, begging for him to just let her go, that wasn't what he had wanted to hear. He moved towards her as she lay sprawled out on the ground stepping lightly at first, he crushed the bones in her hand, she screamed in agony, music to his ears. He then had moved his foot up to her arm and broken that as well, she screamed again and begged him to stop. He broke her leg, finally she said what he had been wanting to hear all along. 'Please, no more... Just kill me please...' He lifted her head up, almost gently and sunk his fangs into her neck. Hearing a small sound he dropped his victim and looked around for the person who had made it.

|| Ok I swear I am not this crazy in real life. But I wanted to make it uber psycho since Hunter was so vicious back then. ^^ ||

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:33 pm
||two things. One. are they telling this story?||
||and Two. AMAZING post Demo love (: ||  

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:25 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand looked down at her suddenly and focused all his attention on her. His eyes clouded over for a second then he looked away. His grip loosened a bit on her and then he spoke in a quiet voice, "I was hoping you would not ask that. Madeline, you know I love you. But I can't bring myself to change you. I want you to stay this way. I love the sound of your beating heart when I hold you and the way you smell now. That would change if I did that to you and it would take you away from all the human things that you enjoy. That and I would never condemn you to living for years and years on end. I don't want you to regret doing it in the end which I think you will because I know that I do." He looked back at her with a sad smile, "i hope you understand Madeline. I just couldn't do it to you."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:46 am
Ravin Black

**"Tuer mortels...," she breathed, watching him. "Méprisable."

Ravenna's eyes danced over his as she appeared from the darkness. She brushed her black hair away from her warm brown eyes and looked down uncaringly at the hurt, dying girl. Ravenna smiled a little to herself, shaking her head. Her black hair swayed back and forth in a hypnotizing motion. She was still awed by the grace of her movements, the sway of her own hair, every time she even took a step forward. She ignored it. Beauty was only skin deep.

**"Un tel masochiste que vous êtes, le vampire. Voir leur douleur et fouillant dans lui," she breathed. In one gliding step, she brought herself close to him. Ravenna breathed in his scent, turning her head to the side to better smell him. Yes, most was the sharp blood. But there was also grass and trees mixed in. Maybe some sweet spices here and there. She raised her eyes to look into his and saw the blue behind the red, mixing in a dangerous dance between humanity and monster. **"Le premièrement je rencontre de mon type, et vous êtes un monstre comme l'autre."

**Killing mortals... Despicable.
**Such a masochist you are, vampire. Seeing their pain and delving in it.
**The first I meet of my kind, and you are a monster like the other.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:59 am
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

She knew it. The grip he had on her loosened. She looked at then ground. He said he was hoping she didn't ask that question. Well, if he didn't want her to ask it then why didn't he say something. Madeline wondered this for a few seconds, before turning her attention back to him. Armand was not going to change her. She was stuck like this. Maybe not. What if she was dying? Would he step in and save her? "Yeah. I guess I understand." She looked up at his face. The smile on his face was sad. She knew she shouldn't have asked the question. No more questions.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:42 am
demonicrebelpenguin

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

A slow smile formed on his face as the little vampire appeared in the clearing, he had been called worse he generally found it amusing when somone claimed he was crazy. "Ah, mais vous l'enfant, un masochiste aime la douleur infligée à eux-mêmes. J'aime blesser les autres, donc, je ne suis pas un masochiste." He had licked his lips and looked at the newborn in front of him. She had said killing mortals was dispeicable, what kind of vampire was she!? He placed his hand on the still dying girls neck and crushed her windpipe and jugular, killing her. His hand was now bloody and had he held it out to the young vampire. **"Assurez-vous que vous ne voulez pas essayer, je n'ai pas l'esprit de partage."

*Ah, but you see child, a masochist like pain inflicted on themselves. I like to hurt others, therefore, I am no masochist.
** Sure you do not want to try some, I do not mind sharing.
|| Yeah they are telling the story Sam, it's just easier and more creative in flashback form. And I totally used a translator on these sentances, I don't feel like thinking yet...||
||Just a heads up, I won't be on till 1:00 or 2:00, I have to go take the scholarship and acuplacer test at the college. ||

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:27 am
||Bonne chance, Demo! *Good luck in French*||

Ravin Black

*"Un sadique, alors," she spat. "Mais un monstre, néanmoins."

Her French accent was thick. Ravenna looked down at the hand in which he offered her so eloquently. She glanced back up at him to see a small smile creeping across his lips. Ravenna licked her lips as he did his.

**"Je ne bois pas de sang mortel." She walked slowly towards him, noting the tint of wild in his eyes as he held out his hand. "Je vois que vous faites... Qui vous est?"

*A sadist, then. But a monster, nonetheless.
**I do not drink mortal blood. I see that you do... Who are you?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:45 am
((( ehh anyone wanna recap? sweatdrop cause all i understand is ones in paris, and the others are somewhere else...and something? i dunno whee )))))))  

MindxHunter

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:07 am
||actully no ones in Paris. Hunter and uhm, Ravin are telling Dylan and Veronica how the met.||
||and everyones at the dance.||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games