Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:33 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. » Baranabas Houki «
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas walked through the long hallway and to the door. He knocked on the door, possibly a little too hard. As he waited he entertained himself with tapping his shoes on the ground.

((I'll work on my posting format later, this one is just so it doesn't look dull.))
(((EDITED: Bloodline approved, not the custom one but the one I applied for after my Custom on got denied. So waiting on whoever.)))
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:16 pm

User ImageUser Image
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

X X X X XfromX X X X X X X X X X X Xto a deeper hell
DARKNESS
quench yourX X X X X X X X X X X Xfrom within

X X XXXXXXX D R E A M S

X XX SEEMSX X X

┤├X X XRAHENNO KONTONX X X┤├X X XCLOUDX X X┤├X X XS RANKED ANBUX X X┤├

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User ImageUser Image
Rahenno like the idea of the grass Kage offereing Sake to everyone. He sat down and started listen to the conversations that appeared every now and then. Rahenno looked over at the standing Mikyo. "Mikyo, I want to know how strong your Human form is. After Sake, of course." He said with a smile.

User Image

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Kazuma sighed as he watched everything transpire, then at the mention of sake he perked up and instantly produced a glass from somewhere "Ahhhhhh Sake the best way for ninja to talk"[/green] he said brightly.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:37 pm

(PERNNNN! Jesus b***h tits! biggrin I haven't seen you since The Seireitei!)

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Digitality
(PERNNNN! Jesus b***h tits! biggrin I haven't seen you since The Seireitei!)

(Been a while... I don't remember Digitality... Did you change your name when I took my Gaia Vacation?)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:51 pm

(Used to be The_Epic_Muffin on an old acc. Old Vice Capt. of Squad 13.)

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:42 pm

User ImageUser Image

A metallic shot glass formed in the hand of the old warrior. Taking the specialized Sake from Aki, he poured some of the beverage into the glass, and took a straight hit. Passing the bottle and the glass over to Rahenno, Mikyo smiled. "Nothing has severely changed. The metal has left my skin, but my heart still pumps the blood, and my bones are still of Black Metal. Other than that, the Column is for show, the main weapon of my choice is a Black Metal Pole-arm." The shinobi laughed after listing to himself saying that the weapon that striked fear into many souls was now for show.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:55 pm

User ImageUser Image

As Mikyo took the ornate bottle from her hands the woman looked to Ronnel, "Do what you need to do." She said dismissing him if he was required else where. Seeing a newcomer, Kalino, arrive as well as the sound of a knock coming from the door. Aki formed up a wind clone and ushered Kalino out and came face to face with Baranabas. The clone faltered in her steps, he looked so familiar. His eyes were bright and sharp just like... just like Vrail's. Swallowing back her shock and brushing it off as a coincidence, clone lead the two down the hallway a little. "The real Kusakage is a little busy at the moment how may I help you too?"

---

Back in the office Aki leaned back against her desk listening to them talk. She folded her hands together and held a pleasant smile on her face. If addressed she would talk but for now she would listen, paying close attention to Rahenno and Kazuma.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:04 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. » Baranabas Houki «
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas walked with her. He noticed the little pink dots on her cheek, just like his father had told him about. He remember how his father had told him of how the Kusakage was the most beautiful woman in the world, and how he'd fought by her side many times before he'd moved away from Hidden Grass. He look up at her again "Ma'am... I'd like to become a ninja like my father." he said in as manly of a voice as he could muster. He was nervous talking to the the actual figure that had haunted his father's stories for years.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:09 pm

User ImageUser Image

Mikyo turned to the Kage. She has grown so much since the last time he had seen her so many years ago. Many questions ran across his mind and if training was to commence, he would have to know the answers. "The bloodline has treated you well, it seems..." A pause, so he could see what question he should ask first. "...Have...you found your weapon yet?"

Oni_Soul

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:12 pm

User ImageUser Image

"Just like your father... A lot of boys become shinobi to be like their fathers. Who would your father happen to be?" The clone was curious. She had to know. Listening to his voice, she was starting to believe that his eyes were more than a coincidence. But it couldn't be possible. Vrail hadn't been gone for more than a few years.

-----

Tilting her head to the side Aki held a confused look about her. "My weapon? I'm afraid not... Mikyo-sama, I never learned very much about this bloodline before you left. So I'm afraid I have been limited to simple metal manipulation. And until speaking to you just now I believed that's all that I could do."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:27 pm

ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas made a curious face, wondering why she sounded so interested. He pulled out a picture that he'd saved of one of the last moments he'd had with his father. They were both smiling, as they hugged each other, after a very intense training session. "My father is the Shinobi Vrail Hatake one of your comrades. If you still remember him." He didn't say what had happened to his father or even if his father was still alive.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:34 pm

User ImageUser Image

Mikyo stood again, hearing the conversation outside. He paced the room thinking on how to explain this whole situation. "You and I need to leave Grass for awhile..." The warrior exclaimed turning back to Aki. "The boy, your clone is speaking to outside can train with us if he wishes, but Grass is to small for what I'm going to teach you." The warrior was thinking about his own childhood and his father. Watching him train, and even when he went off to War with the other Sound Village shinobi, that was all Mikyo had ever strove for.

((edit))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:42 pm

User ImageUser Image

The clone stared at the photo. Her eyes blank. Then a thought sparked a small bit of hope, maybe he had adopted the child. Aki looked to him and was shocked to see that instead of seeing Barnabas she saw Vrail. She reeled back and there Baranabas was. "You really are his son." Her voice was choked, "You can join. But don't you ever let me hear you say 'if you still remember him' when it comes to your father. He was more than a comrade to me. But I won't waste my breath if you don't know the fully story." There was a cold snap to her voice. She knew instantly after she spoke that she should not take it out on the kid.

----

Aki furrowed her brow at Mikyo, why would he offer to bring a random student with her. Then she heard the cold words of the clone. His father was more than comrade... He must be Vrail's son. She had caught a small glimpse when the door had opened. "The boy can stay here." Her voice even and ever so sharp. "I am not quite prepared to travel at this very moment though Mikyo-sama." There was an apologetic tone to her voice.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:57 pm

User ImageUser Image

Mikyo looked around to the boy. "Fine.." He stated, turning back to the Kage. The ghostly white eyes hid behind his eyelids. Walking back over to the window, opening his eyes, to cast his blind gaze over the village. "I am going to guess that you have a training ground that you use Aki?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games