Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:29 pm
Kenji sighed and then glanced back. It seems even when you're not in a battle, there's still fights. He smiled at Amara. "Come one. Let's go somewhere quiet. It'll cool us both down." he said and took her hand and led themselves out of the street.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:33 pm
Apollo looked at Amalia and smiled "Alright Lady Amalia" He said trying to be respectful. He looked at Avon "See you later Avon" He said. He looked at Amalia "Shall we get going" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:45 pm
" Good bye Apollo, have fun. " He said as he drew the mask and reabsorbed Charon's body into it, he then placed it away and exited the room seeing both Amara and Kenji he said. " He didn't look? What did you want to do? Charon wasn't exactly made for scouting or fighting, Charon was a bard he was meant to soothe the people around him with his songs and tell them the futures that would come, there was little to nothing he could do to find you in his current state. " Avon didn't really care about what she had said, he knew a lot more about what they had gone through and what had gone through Charon's head while he made his fateful decisioins. " No one knew what was going on in his mind, except him, the choices he made weren't easy ones, he had the eternal burden of seeing into the future, constantly worrying about what might happen, every action he did every breathe he took he worried that it would effect the future, he knew somewhere deep inside of him that he couldn't give you the future he thought you deserved, you should be kneeling down and praying that he can find mercy in his heart. " He said to her, he knew this sounded pretty horrible but he wasn't the kind of person that was afraid to say his mind. " Charon cared about every single one of you, I should know the time he was away from all of you or the time he just suddenly stopped talking it was because he was telling me about you guys, he told me about the valiant brothers Kenji and Dulceri, the intuitive and misunderstood Nephilis, the kind Zephyr, he even told me about Rygor and Apollo and their talents. He especially talked about you, Amara, I think it as his way of coping with the inevitable realisation that he couldn't give you what you wanted most of all. But trust me he did care, quite a lot. " He said. with a sigh. " Don't get me wrong Charon had his faults, however everything he did was for the greater good, even if the people around him didn't know it. Even now I believe his becoming Void has some deeper purpose. "  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:05 pm
Kenji sighed. "We all have our faults and since we are not as old nor wise as Charon, we overlook things. Charon might be a bard, but he meant a lot to Amara. I'm not sure what Charon was thinking about but Amara got hurt by his actions. We all know tat Charon cared about us a lot. Maybe too much for his own good but I'm happy and thankful for that. But you know, everything doesn't have to go the way the future is predicted. We make our own mistakes but we fix it. The future is made up of our decisions, not of what someone predicts it will be. I hope that Charon comes back into this world, even if that's not possible. And what I really wish for him, is that he never had the power to create those masks in the first place. People deserve to have a life without immortality." he replied emotionlessly. He then gave Avon a slight bow. "I hope you enjoy watching how this timeline works out." he added with a small smile and took Amara and ran out of the bulb and into his own home.  

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:56 pm
Avon shrugged his shoulders to Kenji's words, he wasn't going to say that Charon was perfect or that what he did was pure. However what he did was the right thing, later in the future things would become apparant, he watched as they ran towards Kenji's house, Avon stopped walking and looked up. " It's going to be bright today. " He said with a yawn. Avon stretched his arms lightly, he looked back straight ahead and said. " Did you hear the entire conversation Void? Did they answer all of your questions? ' He said outloud even though what he was saying was clearly a message for Void.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:07 am
Amalia looked at Apollo and smiled. "We can leave now" she stated walking out of the bulb as they began to walk towards North Shale. She looked at Apollo and smiled. "So you're from Shale too?" she asked him trying to make small conversation.

Amara looked at Avon as he spoke. She didnt care too much what he had to say. When he left she looked at Kenji as she sat in his home. She smiled at him. "Maybe this was a mistake Kenji...maybe I'm destined to be alone...and that little s**t Avon keeps burrying it into my head, like it's all my fault" she said looking away. The dark aura surrounded her as it reacted to her feelings.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:08 am
Kenji frowned and tackled her to the floor ignoring the dark aura surrounding her. "Nope, you're gonna stay with me. Whether you like it or not." he said grinning and stood up. He then lifted her up and carried her to his couch. His stomach growled again. "Just ignore what Avon says. He says him and Charon are like brothers. Maybe he just needs someone to put the blame onto." he added and walked over to the kitchen. "So what do you want to eat?" he called out.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:57 pm
Apollo smiled at her as they continued walking "I was originally from Kiltia but my mom and I came here shortly after a problem in Kilita" He said. He frowned wanting to avoid the subject at the moment. He looked ahead of them wondering why Amalia was headed to north Shale anyway.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:58 pm
Amara looked at Kenji as she glared into his eyes. She was surprised by his tackle and smiled. She looked at him and sat upwards. "Well I dont know really...I havent ate in over two months" she said smiling. "I should have brought some food back from the demon grounds" she stated. She looked at him and smiled. "It's all up to you though" she added.

Amalia looked at Apollo and smiled. "Well I asked you to come to North Shale because Dulceri has made me in charge to build and expand Shale, since Noroa is no more" she added. She looked at him, he kind of reminded her of herself when she was younger. "And since it's such a big job, I thought I'd use one of Shale's finest to help with me" she added.

Shatara focused looking for Amara's thought patterns. Amara...it's Shatara...Helios' girlfriend...I know we havent exactly talked but I figured you're the only one who can handle this. My sister Yumiko has lost her daughter, she's about one years old...could you possibly track her? she projected.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:02 pm
Kenji litterly was open mouthed and looked at her in shock. "Well you're lucky I'm such a good cook then." he said winking. "Hmm a feast for tonight then." he stated and looked through his fridge. He pulled out some frozen steaks, ribs, and shrimp. He also got out some canned corn and a box of mash potatoes. "Wow. I haven't ate in my house in two months. None of these look expired though. Hmm can you eat all of this?" he questioned pointing to the stack of food on the counter.  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:05 pm
Amara looked at the food. "Yes, I should be able to eat it" she said with a small giggle. She then received Shatara's message. One?...I will try and retrieve her. If I am successful, then I'll return her to Tenshu she projected, looking at Kenji. "I have to leave once we are done eating Kenji" she stated simply.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:21 pm
Kenji smiled and took out a pot and boiled some water. Putting the shrimp in the water, he went to the backyard and got a grill. Putting some coal in it, he got the fire started and put the ribs and steak on there. As he went back inside he heard what Amara said. He frowned slightly. "Not enough details." he muttered. "I'm coming." he stated and walked back into the kitchen. After about 30 minutes, everything was cooked and he set them all on the table.  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:32 pm
Amara looked at him. "Are you sure you want to come? I mean I know close you and your brother are" she stated. "The food looks and smells great though..." she added. She looked at him. "Well basicly Shatara wants me to find her niece, she's about one" she added.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:36 pm
Apollo looked at Amalia and nodded "I can understand him wanting to expand Shale while he has the chance" He said. He smiled and looked down "Thanks no ones called me one of Shales finest before" He said. He looked up again "but I don't understand what we're supposed to do exactly" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:36 pm
Kenji smiled. "You've been a loner quite some time haven't you? I think it's time for you to have some company." he said and grabbed some plates. "Plus, Dulceri can find me if he needs me. Although he's too busy with paperwork, I don't see him often anyways." he stated. "Alright, that shouldn't be too hard, finding a one year old girl." he said thoughtfully. "Dig in." he added.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games