Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:40 am
Vincent snorted at the sapphire dust while a smirk crossed his lips once more at the Fairies words. He watched Aeris go before turning back to the Fairy.

"Dont worry.. im not out to hurt her, or anyone she holds dear. However i wont stop my bloodshed of the innocents." Vincent said as he licked his claws the same that had grabbed onto the little fairy.

Mmm.. some of her dust had gotten on his fingers. He could taste her.

"As for my claws little one, they may not be able to hold you. But i will figure out what can." Vincent said with a dark laugh.
_________

"Yeah.." Anubis's 'yeah' sounded utterly distracted. He left Sulthena's side and knelt down by the pond. His tail up in the air and twitching slightly. His claws extended as he watched the red Koi fish swim about.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:50 am
Sulthena snickered at his concetration on the fish. It was just like watching a kitten by a fish tank. "Now Anubis, be nice to the fish." She blinked a bit, shaking her head. "Kitten, you can come out now. I know you're behind us." The Seer waved her hand absentmindedly.

--

Aeris frowned a bit, walking out from behind the tree she had hidden herself. "Spoil sport." She snorted, her hands clasp behind her. "I was only coming to check up on you, sister. I see you made a new friend. Is he taking you around?" She wandered over to where they were, far enough that she was within reach of Sulthena, but far enough away from the unfamiliar feline. Sniffing the air, she tilted her head, tempted to kneel next to him. "Who are you?"

--

Sulthena couldn't help but grin, swatting at Aeris' ears, none too lightly. "Behave, Aeris. Or I'll throw you in the water." The elder elf walked up to Anubis, placing her hand on his shoulder. "Anubis...this is my sister, Aeris. The kitten I was talking about."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:21 am
Anubis had his hand up, his claws extended just above the water. It was hovering just above the Koi fish, he was tense and ready to strike. All conversation between the two females was ignored until Sulthena touched his shoulder. The fish darted away just as he went to grab at it in the water.

"Dammit." Anubis growled, as he shook the water off his hand. "You ruined it." Anubis said as he stood up and turned his gaze on the two. "Im Anubis." He said as he lightly sniffed the air around Aeris. His eyes trailed over Aeris's body, lingering at her ears and tail. She looked like a werecat, but she didnt smell like one. She smelled like a Dark Elf.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:07 pm
She watched the demon a little longer, considering his words and what could be future outcomes. There was no way he could've found her lamp; he didn't even know she was a genie. Though how he couldn't have figured that out, she wasn't sure. But at least some of the bloodshed had to stop.

Slowly she flew around the room, her bangles jingling as she did so. When she stopped she looked at him a little more closely, "Perhaps if it is not innocents that you torture and kill it wouldn't cause future problems..." she said softly and slowly. She shrugged slightly, offering her hands up in momentary surrender, "I only wish that what you perform in here does not come to taint the land and mansion in the future. That is all I ask for Vincent." She moved to leave, her last parting words to float behind her were, "I don't want to see Lady Caly sad."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:19 pm
Vincents eyes tracked the fairy, his ears attuning to the sound of her bells. He listened to all she had to say with a dark smile on his lips.
Something was scheming in that head of his, but what only Hell knew.

"You ask alot.. from a Demon, little fairy." Vincent said, still convinced the little thing was a fairy, he didnt know she was a genie or that she had a lamp.

Vincent turned his back on the fairy, his wings tucked in close to his body and his long ebony tail wrapped around his waist. Walking back over to his little.. experiment Vincent placed a hand on the soldiers torso, which was quickly becoming engorged like a pregnant ladies stomach. The man was still alive but just barely, he didnt even have energy to scream, not with what was taking place inside his body.

"Not too much longer now.." Vincent smirked as he caressed the bulge with his dark claws. Looking down at the ground just at the soliders feet soaked in blood were two dolls, lifeless as could be.

The last two remaining dolls sat on a box top besides one another, just observing what went on.

Vincent bent down and picked up the dolls, he went over to the far wall and placed them besides two others on a long narrow shelf. Why had he created them in the first place.. and how?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:51 pm
Sulthena shrugged a bit. "They will be here for some time. You can come hunt later. But don't kill them." Reaching up, she pushed back a few wisps of her silver hair that had fallen from her braid.

--

Aeris blinked, then sat on the ground. She sniffed the air around him, smiling at his scent. It wasn't as harsh as most felines, but it was distinctly belonging to one. She tilted her head to the side, her eyes wandering between him and the koi in the pond behind him. "I'm Aeris. You've been taking my sister around? Thank you." She smiled, reaching up to scratch at an ear. Closing her eyes briefly, she relaxed, forgetting about hiding her scent. If Sulthena could trust him, why couldn't she?

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:07 pm
Anubis's ears when flat against his head and his tail swished side to side in agitation. "But i wanted a nice fish dinner..." He commented as he crossed his arms over his chest. When Aeris spoke he relaxed a little, her feline scent suddenly became more present.

"Ah dont mention it. Me and my brother were just passing through here. That is until we both got distracted." Anubis said with a light smile. He placed his hands behind his head, just as his tail stopped swishing around.

"Your sister is interesting, blind like a bat but she can see through me? I have to admit my curiosity got the better of me. Plus ive never hung around an elf before." Anubis said, trying to make light conversation, but he seemed to lack his smooth mysteriousness he had, had before Aeris showed up.

"And ive never met a elf whose also a cat. Not to mention a dark one at that." Anubis mentioned as he slipped his hands into his pockets now, his eyes on Aeris. "And one who hides her feline side out of shame." Anubis mentioned, to him being a werecat was something to be proud of. The more you smelled like a cat the better.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:40 pm
While Sulthena was busy playing with the kittens behind them, Aeris decided to strike up a conversation with Anubis. As long as their attention spans would allow it. Besides, she still had her errand to run. "Yes. It's an ability she's had for quite some time. Though, she wasn't born blind." The dark elf grinned, her tail twitching lightly behind her.

"I am one of a kind, unfortunately. And truthfully, I only hide my feline side because I used to be a tracker. In order for me find who I needed to, I had to remain hidden completely. Including my feline side. But I guess, I just haven't gotten used to not do it. Silly, isn't it?" She scratched the back of her head, chuckling softly. Wait...why was she saying so much to him? It was odd to her.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:17 pm
As Sarissa flew out of the mansion, she couildn't help but still think of the Dark doings in the basement or the handsome demon. She was nearly tempted to allow him to use a wish or two so he could give the dolls what they longed for, but she knew that would be a mistake. Who knows what would actually go through his mind if he had the chance to make wishes and have them granted? She wasn't about to risk it. Not for anything. Especially not when Lady Caly was involved.

She soon found herself back in the garden, wondering what the candy people were up to again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:30 am
"Yeah.." Anubis said with a light smile as he rubbed the back of his neck. He looked back to the Koi pond breifly before he spoke up again.

"Well if you ever want to get back in touch with that side of you again, i can help." Anubis said, before his eyes started tracking a small bird that was fluttering about in the bushes just besides Aeris.
_______

Vladimir had found a nice little spot in the dirt to lay in. The sun beamed down on his tan skin and white hair, ears and tail. He slept like all dogs did half curled in a ball and on his side. His ears twitched occasionally to the sounds around him, but where he was the only thing he could hear were birds and squirrels.
______

"Keep track of that one... " Vincent said to his Dolls who nodded back to him. The Demon continued to tend to his creation, soon it would be ready.

The Dolls meanwhile headed out of the basement via a basement window, and into the garden. It had grown huge since they had last been in it. And they were only a foot tall. To try and keep track of anything was going to be hard.

The two Dolls split up and started searching the garden for the fairy, but they had alot of ground to cover... alot.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:53 pm
Aeris stared for a second, her attention turning to the Koi once again. Little fishies swimming around in their own little world. Why did that thought suddenly pop into her mind? She shook her head, coming back in time to hear his words. "That would be welcomed. But for the moment, since Sulthena is safe with you, then I shall take my leave. I'll be back soon enough." She smiled and stood up, nodded to him, racing off in the direction of the front door.

--

Sulthena smiled, waving to Aeris as she departed. "Anubis, if you want. We can stay here for a while. This seems to be a nice place to rest." She giggled a bit, sitting down with the kittens in her lap.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:26 pm
((I will be starting to color code my posts for the most part when other characters of mine show up in the main thread))

Sarissa had just found a plant named Poison when she suddenly felt the entire yard start to sing. It wasn't something you could hear with your actual ears, but more along a magical level. It was as if the entire garden woke up from a long nap. Her sapphire blue eyes went straight to the plant before her, and it also seemed to spruce up. And that only meant one thing. The mistress of the garden had returned home.

Lady Caly was back.

----------

Caly's green-blue eyes seemed to light up as she stepped foot onto Karaneshii soil. She could feel the garden open up and welcome her home. It was one of the best feelings one could ever ask for. Her elf guards smiled as well; they could feel what the garden and Caly meant to each other and they couldn't help but take pleasure in it as well. Even if she was more trouble than she seemed at times.

Caly's eyes went around the garden, mentally noting where she Felt Poison and his companion before turning back to her companion. "Welcome to Clan Karaneshii...and my home." she said with a bright smile to Zeroth.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:56 pm
Anubis watched as Aeris ran off. She was a strange one. She reeked more of Demon than of cat. After Aeris left Aunbis was ready to move on, but stopped when Sulthena spoke of staying put for a bit. He didnt want to sit still, not when there was so much more ground to explore.

At first he stayed standing, that is until the kittens in Sulthena's lap coaxed him to kneel besides her. He was busy watching the kittens and almost ready to reached out and touch them when the Garden suddenly spruced up, flowers opened up. Critters made themselves known, Birds sang out and the garden suddenly grew to life.

Anubis's ears perked up and he looked all around him, he couldnt pinpoint where the magic was coming from, than again it wasnt his forte.

Vladimir lay in the dirt soundly asleep. Even when Lady Caly stepped on Kanareshii soil and the garden sprang to life, the werewolves ears only twitched in response.

The wolf didnt even notice the two Dolls that had found him. One was on either side of his head and both were about to touch one of his ears. Maybe Master would like this one, he seemed pretty strong.

Vincent went to the basement window when the garden sprang to life and he felt Calys aura once again. He smirked lightly, his tail twitching in anticipation. Surely she'd sense his increase in power and taint. Just as he could sense her purity and power as well.

"Two opposing forces.." Vincent smirked to himself. "I wonder what she'll do." Vincent chuckled lightly. His creation didnt have much longer now, it would be finished soon. And the basement would be coated in even more blood and gore.

Underneath Vincents carnage that had been added to the basement. All the previous, boxes filled with random things, chairs, knickknacks and the like were still in the basement. They where just coated with a fine mist of blood. The perfect place for a Demon, with his dark rooms and many odds and ends. A bit more blood and if it was just a bit warmer the basement would be perfect.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:45 am
Sarissa smiled even more and then waved a hand at he plant she found. Within in moments a faint sapphire mist settled on the plant and made it hover in the air. Waving at the now-floating plant she started making her way towards where she felt Lady Caly in the garden. She also noticed that the half elf was with a slight entourage. She recognized the auras of Caly's half siblings, but there was a mortal with them as well, which made her curious.

She found the halfelf mage soon enough, even Poison perking up even more. "Lady Caly!"

Caly turned to face the oncoming genie adn the plant floating behind the tiny woman. Her face lit up as she giggled. "Still perfering your small form Sarissa?" she asked.

Sarissa stopped and hovered just before Caly, nodding her head and replied, "Of course. It makes things easier."

"I see." Caly responded and walked forward enough that she wrapped her arms around her pet plant and stroked its leaves. Cooing to the plant was something normal, and did so with Poison.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games