Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image

Mio walked around quietly, she wasn't as cheerful as she was before since her friends had left the school suddenly. Mio spotted a few new students, shadows consumed her and she was suddenly behind the two. "You new?" she smiled lightly and glomped the boy.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image

Shinzo saw some shadowy movement in the park. He went to investigate, thinking it was Kyle lurking around for women or something again.
" Oh...I'm sorry you three. I guess mistook you for some else. "
He noted to Mio, Yoh, and Hinata. It was awkward and he didn't know if he was welcomed to stay or continue on.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

HoboBakaChibi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image
Yoh stumbled forward and his eyes opened in shock. He had no idea who this student was and yet she was attacking him! "Hey!" he shouted. "Get off me!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:25 pm
Mio shook her head. "Never!! Tell me your name!!" she demanded and clung to him.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

HoboBakaChibi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:28 pm
"I won't tell you my name until you get off of me!!!" Yoh shouted, trying to push Mio away.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:35 pm
Mio pouted and jumped off his back. "I'm off.....now....what's your name?" she pouted, angry that she had to get off him. He was quite comfortable really.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

HoboBakaChibi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:00 pm
"Hn. Yoh Komiyama." Yoh said coldly. He rubbed the back of his neck and glared at the ground.

Hinata bounced in front of Mio. "Hi! I'm Hinata! Yoh's twin sister!" Hinata grinned and held out her hand. "Nice to meet you! What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:09 pm
Mio smirked at Yoh, he was going to be fun to tease. "I'm Mio." she paused then pointed behind her "And that's Noctis. He's my older brother. My sister Lili is somewhere eles" she mumbled.

Noctis appeared out of a shadow behind Mio, his arms crossed. He looked down at everyone. He was about 6ft 3, maybe 6ft 4.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

HoboBakaChibi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:15 pm
"Uh, hi. Mio." Yoh said sarcastically. All he wanted was some peace and quiet. Then again, if Hinata kept following him as well, he'd never get any.

Hinata jumped. "Whoa! Where'd YOU come from!?" she yelled. "You scared me."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:19 pm
Mio glomped Yoh to the ground and leaned over top of him. "Your kinda stuck up~" she laughed lightly

Noctis pointed at the shadows "I'm a child of Hades, I go through shadow and come from hell." he said bluntly.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

HoboBakaChibi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:23 pm
"H-Hey! Get off!" Yoh yelled, surprised that she had knocked him to the ground. "What's with you and attacking people!?" Yoh pushed Mio back just enough so that he could sit up, and when he did he was right in her face. He was extremely annoyed with this girl.

Hinata didn't know how to respond to that. "Um... okay." she said awkwardly. "I'm, uh, Hinata. Hinata Komiyama." Hinata held her hand out for a handshake. "Nice to meet you...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:29 pm
Mio was pushed off a little but staid fairly close to him, tears welled up in her eyes as she started to cry a little. She didn't like having people hate her or yell at her.

Noctis looked at her hand then took it fairly gently. Not noticed Mio crying and shot a glare at Yoh. He was a protective brother no doubt.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Cooki3 Kill3r

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:33 pm
User Image
Hana (the girl in the black dress) grumbled.
"Seriously!" she complaiined."Its sooo boring!"

Jewel sighed.
"SHUT UP!" she said and slapped the back of Hanas head.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:37 pm
Yoh saw that Mio was beginning to cry and he looked away, feeling bad. He didn't want to hurt her feelings. He just didn't like being surprised like that. He noticed Noctis glaring at him and he glared back. Then he awkwardly looked at the ground. "Will you get off of me, please." Yoh asked in the nicest way he could.

Although he looked so intimidating, Hinata noticed that he was being very gentle. This surprised her a bit. Then she noticed him glaring at someone behind her and turned around to see Yoh and Mio on the floor. Hinata's eyes filled with worry.

HoboBakaChibi

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:43 pm
User Image

Shinzo was confused what was going on in the group. He only stood there as he watched the people continue with their antics.
" Uuuhhh..... o.o "

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games