Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:32 pm
"So how's life been treatin ya? I'm quite amazed to see you here in these parts." Jin sat, legs folded underneath him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:50 pm
Stone
"Life has been good to me so far, I came here becuase I've been a traveler for sooooooo long ever since you beat me at ice magic becuase I felt no belonging anywhere intill now, what brought you here Jin"  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Gravekenshin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:08 pm
*when I get to where Stone and them are at I notice that the two females are crying and the other two guys are chatting* -thinks: what the hell......-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:44 pm
Snowstorm
she scents the air suddenly looks at gravekinshin and barked "Hey what are you doing around here AGAIN" and walked up to him alerting everyone that he was there

Eclipes
"Who are you talking to Snowstorm"

Snowstorm
"Grazekenshin"

Eclipes
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:13 am
((it's so hard to keep up with all this -.-))
He looks at snowstorm and asks "so.. uh... who's this Grazekenshin guy? a friend of yours?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:02 am
for some reason I came back, but I'm not really sure why. it just felt like something I needed to do.  

Gravekenshin

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:58 pm
((grave, you REALLY need to stop ghosting, your character has legs, use em! interact with other characters.))
Jin chuckled and said "I wound up here after traveling the world for a good two years." He stood up and said "how about a sparring match, for old times sake?" he drew his nodachi and used some magic to place a dull barrier around the edge of the blade so as to not cause harm, and turned sideways, beckoning Stone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:36 pm
((Astral lay the **** off man, I am not a perfesonal or whatever at rping, I do it for fun and I never get iffy over **** like ghosting and what not so get off my **** case. and Frosty I agree it can be tough keeping up sometimes))
anyways what is going on here? *sits and waits for a response*
(Astral you say anything about me ghosting or what ever else I am doing wrong so help me god I will ****ing quit this Guild, which I don't want to do.)  

Gravekenshin

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:30 pm
(( your posts just feel out of place, that is all, did ya read the tips on rping thread? it's really helpful, it really is, that, and i cant tell where your at....im no professional either, i rp for fun as well, but it takes away from the rp...and i've only said this twice...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:54 am
Snowstorm
she was mad at this comment "He is not my freind Frost

Eclipes
"Frost remember when there was a guy spying on us that's him"

Stone
he got his blade out he also placed a dull barrier aroung his but he added a few things like:

he howled to make a snow, hail, lightning, thunder, wind, and rain storm
he made waterballs, dirtballs, electrickballs, iceballs, snowballs, and fireballs with his tail

"I've learned a couple of things haven't I Jin?" he had a sly smile on his face then he barked something and it all stoped and went back to normal [and no it wasn't snowing anymore].  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Gravekenshin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:31 pm
The name is Soul by the way, and yes I was spying but only cause I didn't know you at the time. *watches them carefully*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:12 pm
(dum de dum.... weres kotestu when you need him?)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:47 pm
"Oh, that guy.." he says to eclipes, he stares at stone when the weather changes "holy.. wow... it became freezing and burning at the same time" still wide eyed from what just happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:03 pm
"Indeed you have...but let's see if you've gotten better at sword play!" Jin challenged, holding the blade backwards in his paw lept towards Stone quickly swinging the blade in a quick horizontal slash  

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers