Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:07 am
So you'd... Actually have Jill's grave in YOUR version of RE5? Would she do Kung Fu in your version of RE5 also?

Dude, in my ideal version of RE's conclusion, (which would omit the existence of RE4 and UC), Jill would be the main character.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:15 am
Well, i have liked Leon since RE2 came out. That was like 1998 right?, making me 8 or 9 so you can't blame me if i don't share your enthusiasm for blowing his brain out, but I do agree that RE4 was meant to bring new fans to the franchise, rabid fangirls....kinda like FF8 the plot sucked but Squall was hot so it canceled out the bad plot.  

Zader_Sylun

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:01 pm
Ha ha, not the right person to say FFVIII sucked to...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:52 pm
Yes, and she'd have super-powerz! xd Nah, just kidding. If it was possible to omit RE4 and UC, it'd a lot different. But I'm going by the pretext that those games happened, and I'd have to try clean the mess.

So that means I'd take measures to tie RE4 back into the rest of the series. You may have already read my little theory on the Plagas/G-Virus thing.

And there'd be no one main character, really. Everyone would return (I'd even bring back Billy), and most everyone would be playable. Sherry would return, as would Steve. And there would still be the final Chris VS Wesker showdown that ends with Wesker's death.

Final Fantasy IX was good.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:52 pm
Final Fantasy VIII is my favorite FF game. Not many people give it the recognition it deserves, at least it's not overrated like VII. Frankly, I liked Squall, sure he starts out as an emo kid, but that's the beautiful thing about it: Character Development.

Naturally, I'd prefer it if Squall was a bit more rugged, but whatever. His appearance didn't bother me. Especially when he stands next to Irvine. And as for him being angsty... Well, he's 17 years old, at least he acts like it. I mean, how many times they decide to make a character younger (to appeal to teenagers?) and then make him act like a full grown adult. Like Zidane. He does NOT act 16.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:42 pm
It's funny how VIII had all the fangirls until Advent Children came along... mrgreen  

MadamTarantula

Zader_Sylun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:49 pm
Hey don't get me wrong, FF8 is the only FF game I like. but they messed it up, Squall should have been with Quistis not Rinoa. *shudders at the name*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:04 pm
Zader_Sylun
Hey don't get me wrong, FF8 is the only FF game I like. but they messed it up, Squall should have been with Quistis not Rinoa. *shudders at the name*

Yeah, well, as much as I loved Quistis, I knew they weren't gonna end up together. Pity, too. She was older, and she was good with a whip.

But still, it did tell a good love story, probably better than pretty much any other angsty love RPG out there.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:52 am
Love is a dog from Hell.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:52 am
*hands over a razor blade*
You know what to do with it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:22 am
*Revvs chainsaw*

Topic, guys. Take it to the Grill.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:12 pm
I might've resigned from my position of authority, but you don't scare me. ninja  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:32 pm
I never got too far in FFVIII. But I loved FFIX

Topic? So my buddy was over playing Mercenaries for the first time. He was having fun until he said, "Look at this. Is this really Resident Evil?"

We had a long discussion about the history and how much we miss the old formula and Outbreak online. We came to the conclusion that though it's not perfect, RE5 was a good game and a fine conclusion to the series.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:14 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
*hands over a razor blade*
You know what to do with it.

Hijack airplanes?

@ Mr. Kennedy: I came to pretty much that same conclusion. Not 'fine', but decent.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:14 pm
It was a travesty. It was. RE4 was the first drop, but it only went even deeper downhill from there.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games