Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:47 pm
Pure T0rture

"I love you too," laughed Erysichthon, blushing lightly despite himself.

He pushed her back down gently, tucking her in. "Careful, you might faint from overworking yourself again." Setting his hands on her forehead, he sighed. "How are you even sick? You haven't done anything lately."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:54 pm
Mayah Playah

"I know~" Thanatos grinned, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he continued towards Dante's room.

"That's exactly it. I.... I haven't..." She paused, struggling to stay awake. "I h-haven't been able to feed for ... Four.... Five months? S-Since Skylar was killed." She mumbled, only to burst into a coughing fit as she finished her sentence.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:04 pm
Pure T0rture
I think Erys spoils Than, so like, he has as much jewelry as Linneus. I can definitely see Than waking up to find Erys with a velvet box that has another set of one-of-a-kind ruby and gold earrings.

"Yeah, you better know, considering how much I spent on that anklet you're wearing," grumbled Erysichthon as he walked, his own hands clasped behind his back.

Dante brushed her hair back, then froze. "Wait, so...you're a succubus, so by feed, you mean...have sex?" He blushed a dark red, then continued to work on cooling her down. "A-ah...um...prostitute? Th-they have loads of those, just hire one!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:14 pm
Mayah Playah
XD yes!! i must draw this!!!

chuckling softly, the god nodded and glanced down at the anklet. "I'm still amazed that you were able to find such a perfect ruby in that size" he mumbled, blushing slightly.

"N-no..." She frowned, shaking her head. "T-Too much chance for getting STDs. B-besides," she paused, again fighting to stay awake, "s-staying with the same person.... is nice"

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:24 pm
Pure T0rture
Ooh, and Erys isn't married, so a woman can't get between them!

He shrugged, his own eyes checking out the anklet. "O ye of little faith. I can get any gem in any size, didn't you know that?"

Dante sighed, bowing his head and tensing. He really didn't want to do what his mind was telling him to do, but he also didn't want to keep caing for Iris. "If you really need sex to survive...you can have it with me," he said, peeking up at her. Just until you can find a suitable replacement. I don't have any diseases, I can't get you pregnant since all my sperm is pretty much dead until I quit office, I like to think I'm agreeable size, and I haven't had sex in years so it'll be a favor for us both."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:29 pm
Mayah Playah
unless the hag does something to Thanatos.

"oh just let me be amazed!" The god huffed, poking him in the side.

The succubus's blush darkened as she looked away. "A-are y-you sure about that...?" She mumbled, stammering more from being flustered then from being sick.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:38 pm
Pure T0rture
Oh, he'll destroy her. No one touches his Thanny-Bear.

"But it's more fun to see you all cute and huffy~" he purred, kissing his lover's cheek.

He blushed brighter and nodded firmly. "Yes...I don't want to keep having to deal with you fainting on me." Moving to better sit on the bed, he reached up and brushed her hair from her face in a stiff, but tender move. Then he reached to his chest and unbuttoned his shirt, peeling it off to reveal an impressive chest with deep ridges and a milky tone. He tried to suffocate his blush, looking to her. "It shouldn't hurt too much, considering how long you've said it's been."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:46 pm
Mayah Playah
lol thanny-bear

at this, he just blushed, his face burning a bright red.

"A-alright...." She nodded, looking back at him as she sat up, the sleeve to her blouse slipping off her shoulder.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:59 pm
Pure T0rture
Does

Laughing, Erysichthon stopped the death god and pressed him tot he wall, kissing him softly. "You're so cute~"

"Just...no kissing okay? That's too intimate." He slipped his pants off, leaving himself in nothing but his off-white boxers. "And no eye contact either."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:08 am
Mayah Playah
....?

"e-Erys" the god blushes more, burying his face into the rider's shoulder.

"F-fine." She nodded pulling off her own clothing with minimal difficulty only to look back up at him. "Just warning you. I bite"

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:23 am
Pure T0rture
Does Than have a cute nickname for Erys?

The Rider responded by lightly kissing his neck. "Yes, baby?"

"Yeah, and I have a really strong grip," he warned, moving to kneel on the bed.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:41 am
Mayah Playah
he calls him his snuggle-bug...

shaking his head, the immortal just held on to him tighter.

"That's good" she mumbled, a flicker of a grin forming on her face only to disappear.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:47 am
Pure T0rture
That's adorable~

He kissed it again, biting lightly. "Tell me."

"Yeah," he sighed, reaching out and taking her hand. "Really?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:47 pm
Mayah Playah
>.>

"st-stop teasing me already..." the god panted, blushing darkly.

"you'll need it once i get my energy back." she smirked, pulling him on top of her.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:32 pm
Pure T0rture

The man smirked, sticking out his tongue. "But it's so fun!"

"Dear God," he breathed, lowering his powerful body onto hers, his mouth quickly landing on her neck and kissing softly.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff