Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:14 am
GeeHearts

Haha it's okie! I was going to tell you about it before but I was making a post. Sorry, sorry. ^^

And noted!

I should definitely edit the post about her first day on the job, or perhaps I should delete it, since most of them are having day-off because of the event. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:22 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

I should definitely edit the post about her first day on the job, or perhaps I should delete it, since most of them are having day-off because of the event. crying

Well I personally think that you should leave it. Who knows who might come about?  

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:24 am
GeeHearts

Well I personally think that you should leave it. Who knows who might come about?

Still waiting for Yuri, since her OC is working as waitress.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:37 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
GeeHearts

Still waiting for Yuri, since her OC is working as waitress.

Oh then it's perf  

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:23 am
And now Marcus is in the wind. See what may come, hm? Lol, I had no idea where to go with him off the bat...he has been a recluse for a long....long time. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:44 pm
Gideon's 'stage one' is going to be great.

Just...wonderful. I am so excited.  

A4854R744L7512E1

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:15 pm
These stage things are wonderful
Mel's is a appropriate though...feeling invisible, like a ghost should be XD

I'm excited for this event..just gotta figure how I wanna post.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:41 pm
CheeseBuhgah

I feel like we should form the "Edin Protection Squad" because nooooooooooooooooooo, poor girl suffering from the flashbacks of her past (possibly due to STD or any other mental condition).  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:43 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
CheeseBuhgah

I feel like we should form the "Edin Protection Squad" because nooooooooooooooooooo, poor girl suffering from the flashbacks of her past (possibly due to STD or any other mental condition).

Haha, right. Surprised she's not in a mental hospital xD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:46 pm
CheeseBuhgah

Or perhaps, she preferred not to be in one. I know there are a lots of prescribed drugs available but not all are effective, especially with the side effects and whatnot.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:49 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
CheeseBuhgah

Or perhaps, she preferred not to be in one. I know there are a lots of prescribed drugs available but not all are effective, especially with the side effects and whatnot.

Yeah. For example, there isn't a prescription for war vets suffering from PTSD.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:54 pm
CheeseBuhgah

Thankfully, there are other alternatives. Love, care and affection from people close to the patient can help.

As someone who has been suffering from depression, I would recommend that. It would take a long time, but it's better than being alone.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:57 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
CheeseBuhgah

Thankfully, there are other alternatives. Love, care and affection from people close to the patient can help.

As someone who has been suffering from depression, I would recommend that. It would take a long time, but it's better than being alone.

Yeah, I know how that is. I suffer from depression and really, really bad anxiety. It runs in the family. It does get hard going through day to day. I feel bad for my husband because I have days I just want to curl up in bed under the blankets all day and he tries to help.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:02 pm
CheeseBuhgah

Yeah, I know how that is. I suffer from depression and really, really bad anxiety. It runs in the family. It does get hard going through day to day. I feel bad for my husband because I have days I just want to curl up in bed under the blankets all day and he tries to help.

Glad to know that I'm not the only one who has those issues but still trying to stand up even with those conditions. Breaking up from a friend plus the death of my grandmother almost 4 months ago did wreck my life, so yeah, it sucks.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:05 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
CheeseBuhgah

Glad to know that I'm not the only one who has those issues but still trying to stand up even with those conditions. Breaking up from a friend plus the death of my grandmother almost 4 months ago did wreck my life, so yeah, it sucks.

Oh I know exactly how hard that is. It takes a toll. Last year a few days before my birthday, my mother in law died and then my grandfather passed that same week. Things were a total mess and it felt like I was spiraling down again.  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games