Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:50 pm
(I wanna cry from this migraine. Posting off cell)

Liya waved
"Um....go out the door and down the hallway and that takes you to the kitchen...I think"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:56 pm
[ooc:]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi sighed and shrugged too, "Well...I just hope they aren't in any trouble or anything. But then again, this is Xero and Kurona we're talking about, they're both able to handle themselves in a fight."
Wakai watched while still wearing a saddened expression, "It's like Jaecen and the others never existed..." she looked down and shook her head, "N-No, I shouldn't think like that...they did exist...just, I'm the only one who remembers them...but why just me...?"
Shinochi noticed Wakai and lightly nudged her elbow into her arm, "Hey, you all right?"
Wakai looked at Shinochi and nodded with a small smile, "Y-Yeah...just thinking about...a ton of things is all." she said. It didn't take long for her smile to turn back into a frown.

Red looked around while rubbing the back of her head, "Dunno...it's kind of like a maze in here..." She put her hands on her hips and sighed, "Really wish that cat boy hadn't left before we could even ask him how to get outta here..." When Liya told them how to get out of here, she grinned at her, "Ohh, well thanks, guess that makes things easier for us."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:12 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

User Image
(OOC: )
Garret looked at everyone and smirked his eyes were glowing so his not so great half was out as he created a portal."Good luck not dieing as for us I'm getting me myself and I out of here later losers."He stepped through the portal leaving and before it closed other Garret spoke."You could have said it more nicer jerk..."The portal closed after Zumi hopped through after him.{Exits}

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:53 pm
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

Carter smiled and nodded to Liya. "Thank you, Missy."
She walked over to Liya and bent down to allow her onto her back.

Ene nodded in agreement with Tsuyoi's statement. "Absolutely."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: Miss Kurona? Oh, right... They forgot they were related...)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:42 pm
(I'm paralyzed from the waist down since yesterday. It hurts to drag myself across ragged hard carpet. So much rug burns. Posting off cell again. Sorry)

"My name is Liya, or X. Doesn't matter" Liya said and gently climbed onto Carter's back, but moved to her shoulders, feeling weightless.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:56 pm
[ooc: Damn, should take some painkillers, maybe that'll help. But, I'm not a nurse or a doctor so that opinion may not help th]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi smiled at Ene, patting her head a few times, "Well, since you're home from school early, how about getting started on your homework." she said with a smirk.
Shinochi stuck out her tongue, "Ew, homework? Mind as well just crumple up and burn that junk." She folded her arms and leaned back into her chair, "Homework is nothing but boring and a time waster."
Tsuyoi looked at Shinochi with an annoyed expression, "Hey, don't be a bad influence on my daughter." She looked back at Ene with a smile, "Don't listen to Aunt Shino, she's just complaining because she was never smart enough for school."
Shinochi furrowed her eyebrows at Tsuyoi's remark, "Bite me. Also, for your information, I did go to school AND I finished it. Just, it was a huge pain in the a**." she said with a frown. She didn't exactly enjoy school when she was younger.

Red looked towards Carter with Liya on her back, pouting, "That looks enjoyable..." she said quietly to herself. She shrugged and turned away, "All right little missy, tell us where to go from here I guess." she said to Liya while turned away.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:11 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

Ene shrugged. "I did it already... I had nothing to do during free period, so I did it."
She watched the conversation between Shinochi and Tsuyoi.

(OOC: (T~T) I feel so dirty...)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:13 pm
(It's not pain. It's the absence of all feeling in my legs. It's like spegetti. I can stand for a very short time but I fall too much. The pain is in my head and spine. I wish my wheelchair fit in my hallway/bedroom. The doors are too small)

Liya nodded.
"Ok. I've been here for about 2 months or so but I think I know where to go. I always followed the left wall until it split and then the right hallway."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:33 pm
[ooc: Oh, I see. Well that sucks. Hope things get better for you kalena. sweatdrop

And why do you feel dirt Kurai? Is it because of your character's bloods all over your hands!? gonk
Lol, jk, but seriously, why do you feel dirty?]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Hearing Ene, Tsuyoi grinned at Ene, petting her head to praise her, "Good girl, you always seem to make me proud." She put her hands on her hips, looking at Shinochi with a smirk, "See? You should learn a thing or two from Ene's example Shino."
Shinochi turned her head away with a shrug, "Nah, I'll still to my own antics as usual." She looked at Odayaka with a smile, "Anyway, Oda-chan, why not go play with Ene, I'm sure you're bored just sitting around right?"
Odayaka's ears perked up, a little surprised she was easily pulled into attention, "E-Eh? U-Umm, well..." in all honesty, she was pretty bored right now.

Red nodded at Liya's directions and pointed forward, "All right, I shall lead the way. Follow me peasants!" she said as if trying to imitate a captain. She began to walk ahead, following Liya's directions.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:40 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

She looked up, sort of glaring, at Tsuyoi with both hands on her head. She had taken a lot of time into fixing her hair that morning.

Carter scoffed. "Full of yourself are we? (Note: She can speak Russian and Japanese, as well as English) Hm, da?"

(OOC: (T~T) Sort of... They just all sort of jumped into the light. [Pun intended] They're staying dead! Now that I think about it, I at least want my twins back.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:59 pm
(Well I can't even crawl into my bed. I'm sleeping on a old time foam cot matress....heh. so glad for my cell)

"Hehe you both sound like royals. I should know. I met a few before....erm...incidents happened with me involved. Heh...heh " Liya seemed nervous

"I hope Ene is ok. She is the closest to a sis I'll ever have . I had friends at the academy but when a mission came ..I was always left behind. I even had a crush on my friend Eric, maybe cuz he was nice to me. ...." Liya sighed

"I can make cookies when we get back to the kitchen "  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:13 pm
[ooc: Yeah, that's what killing off characters does to you sweatdrop
I've killed off my fair share of characters and the ones I only feel guilty about are the innocent or laid-back ones. crying But, that beside the point, it's up to you if you want to somehow resurrect your characters.]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi noticed Ene's glare and chuckled a little, scratching her cheek with her finger, "Hehe, sorry sweety..." she looked at Odayaka, "All right Oda, I guess I'll leave Ene to you then."
Odayaka nodded and walked over to Ene, "Erm, lead the way then." she said with a small smile as her ears twitch. She leaned in to whisper to Ene, "I know how you feel, Shino always messes up my hair whenever I work so hard to fix it up."

As Red continued to lead the way, she looked around while whistling. "I gotta admit though...there's a ton of books here. Who would keep this many books in their house?" she said, feeling disgusted again by the sight of books.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:22 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

Ene looked to Odayaka. "Glad we feel the same. I dont believe we have formally met."She held out out hand. "I'm Ene."

Carter breathed heavily through her nose at Liya's remark as she walked. She looked around. "There looks to be a few in Russian and Japanese.... They look like... Records..."

(OOC: Well, I made sure there was a way I could bring the twins back if I wanted to. However, Aliya and Jaecen are a different story. The only way they can come back is, and I'm sorry kalena, time travel.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:28 pm
(Which is why I have it 'wink wink' I just don't use often. Too many people abuse it)

"Mmhmm. Records. History books. Cook books. Fighting techniques. It's here. I've seen bigger at the academy's restricted section. Headmistress kalena gave up on me sneaking in. I mean...Ene taught me how to read...."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:17 pm
[ooc: xd time travel is OP, I've witnessed a sh*t ton of bullsh*t happen from that in my years of roleplay. sweatdrop ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Odayaka looked at Ene's hand, it took her a few seconds to grab her hand to shake hands, "N-Nice to meet you. My name's Odayaka...b-but everyone just calls me Oda for short." she said, her ears move a little.
Tsuyoi smirked at the two as it seems they would get along more than she expected. She grabbed the ice pack off of Ene's head as it was a little melted, "All right, go show Lil Oda your room Ene." she said with a grin.
Shinochi's ears perked up, "Hey, maybe you two can compare sizes?" she said before chuckling a little.
Tsuyoi quickly looked at Shinochi with furrowed eyebrows, "I-Idiot! Don't tell them that, they're not even that old yet!"
Odayaka tilted her head, not knowing what they were talking about.

Red shivered a little, "Eugh, all right, let's hurry up and get outta here. The sight of books is starting to give me a headache." she continued ahead. Eventually, they reached a split in paths, "All right, so if I remember from what Liya said..." she chose the path to her right and followed it.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games