Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:28 pm
Hah...that's so cute! Does he look like you, too?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:26 pm
Tak-Jak
Yes, but has Alecs brains.
He is so smart.

Yesterday he was on the phone with me, and I told him I saw a butterfly.
And he was like, "oo they are pretty.. but but dont touch. The gots powder on their wingss and and they cant fly if you touch them.. the powder gets on your fingers.. and wont let them fly."

How many two year olds can tell you that?
I know a couple actually.  

Call_Me_Deb

Versatile Gaian

9,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Voxxx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:18 am
heart I dunno, but it must be pretty damn cute when they do.

Ruby--Trade ya one for my sister. xd
Nah, I'd probably have to pay someone to take that kid. She's a nightmare, honestly. Enough to break a Voxxxie's heart.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:56 am
Nope.. Blonde hair dark green eyes.
Almost a complete opposite. He looks like his dad though.
Mom's eyes.

And I think is is to adorable.
None of you can have my nephew.
He is mine. All mine.
Well.. when I am around him.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:43 pm
Huh. You know, I'm not as fond as you are of MY cousins.

Except I have one that's four. ^^ What a sweetie. The one decent one out of all my 34 or so first and second cousins...

He sounds kinda like Harry Potter. >< "You look very like your father, but you have your mother's eyes" and such.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:14 pm
Aw, Tak, he sounds adorable.

I have a godchild stashed somewhere. I think its a third cousin, but I'm not sure. I haven't seen the parents in several years. I don't really have any little cousins. Come to think of it, I don't have any first cousins...  

Voxxx

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:40 pm
Lucky you, I say.

You have a godkid?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:21 pm
I have.. 6 first cousins on my Dad's side. 3 older. 3 younger. My dad was the only one to have the twins.. so thats why tis 4.

and.. I have 2.. I think.. on my mom's side. Though they are older.. and never talk to them because my mom's brother is a jerk.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:32 pm
Let's see now...my mom had two brothers and four sisters, and on that side I have five cousins, in which I am the second oldest behind my sister...two are twins, identical, which is weird because my mother and her brother were paternal and so was my dad and HIS brother.

On my dad's side, he's the second youngest out of ten so I'm the youngest first cousin, but then my cousin...well he didn't get married but he had several kids (don't ask) and then there's a few babies I have yet to meet, all second cousins. ON that side I have some...nineteen cousins. ^^ Kirby's happy happy family...well, we don't talk to dad's side of the family since Grandma died because they don't like him much. He made something of his life, you see. They think he's a snob.

Mom's family loves him. ^^

You'd think, since my mom, dad, and cousins are all twins, that I would be a twin...but I'm not... crying crying crying

Bleh, family is so complicated.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:42 pm
Ya, thay is to complicated for me at the moment.
I am cold.. and missing Alec and Matt.. sitting on my bunk.
But I do have hott chocolate compliments of Emily.
And the comfort of hearing all my girlfriends talking around me.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:48 pm
Don't worry, Takky, only three more days! heart It's on my calendar, 'cause I miss you. And, I like to doodle hearts. xd

Incidentally, I grew into my jeans. stare I dunno if that's good or bad. Might be a growth spurt, or I could have gained a few pounds...I dunno. They used to be huge on me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:53 pm
Boy cut. Mine are always loose on me.

Sept when I do that.. sexy night out on the town.
And where my tigher fit jeans.. which doesnt happen much.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:55 pm
XD I gotta get me some boy jeans. I voiced this several years ago, and mom said she got me some, but they weren't.

I have lotsa sexy jeans though. :XP:

My mom made fun of me for being fat. crying I'm way skinnier than she is, in proportion, too! Hmph. You'd think if your hipbones stick out no one in their right mind would make fun of you for being fat...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:00 pm
Forreal! I look big.. I just got padding. And muscle mass.. So but I am just less then average for my height scale.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:07 pm
WHAT is people's obsession with weight? I think if you can see your shoes you're fine. ANd if you can see your ribs you arent. Which makes me not okay.... sweatdrop

ONly when I stretch....

I have something like a six pack though. ^^  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games