Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:28 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
I'm allegic to cheese. ninja xD Not really..

I may as well explain my absence. Apparently my results for our GCSE mocks were just not good enough for my parents (especially in sciences, as you shall see) and so they've decided to blame the one thing which keeps me alive - Gaia. x__x;; therefore, no Gaia until random times on weekends.

These were my results, in case you want to try and convince me that my parents are being fair.

English - 108.5/117
Maths - (average) - 92%
Physics - 83%
Biology - 81%
Chemistry - 84%
History - 75% x__x;; (but I was like.. top in class.. hard paper)
French - 149/165
Spanish - 142/165
Latin - 92.25%

Obviously, I'm just not good enough. n__n;;

Your studying at College/Uni right, or are you still in High School Niph? If you are still in High school then I would say your results for the mocks are very good across the board. Certainly you've gotten a B+ average across all your subjects and some As and A+s as well. Plus it's not like your real exams anyway.

Hmm...your parents are one of the those 'pushy-puhsy' kinds who want their daughter to be dux of the class don't they?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:15 am
In secondary school. The A* line (English system) is like.. 75-80% for most subjects, and I know that I got A* in all my mocks apart from History. But no, it's not good enough; according to my dad, "if it is possible to get 100 marks in a paper, then there is no reason why you shouldn't get all 100 of them."

Sorry if I seem slightly dead right now.. no energy what with tons of research to do and work and stuff..  

Niphredil Ithilmir

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:03 am
Those, Niph, are very good scores 3nodding
And yes the same thing happens to me rolleyes
Cos since now i have the internet i keep going on it more tham 5 times a week xd
In school im like top of the class, however i didnt get much homeowrk lately and not getting any awards, so my parents said that i havent been doing my homework and my test scores are getting low stare
They blamed it on the internet exclaim scream
They said that ive been on the pc for most of the days on weekends than doing homework, so they say the internet is holding me back stressed
They said that if i dont get any awards or they dont see me doing any homework soon they will get rid of the internet crying
So im in the same situation as you gonk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:59 am
Yup, exactly the same.

neutral  

Niphredil Ithilmir

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:39 am
Tis my results for last year autumn term ((during first few months of year 8 )) sweatdrop
User Image
my IT teacher is really stressy stare
and my science teacher doesnt give out homework that much blaugh
my parents thought the results were droppping really bad stare
which is not true scream

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:00 am
I know what you mean.. I get one A2 (2 is achievement) and the rest A1 and it's like "Why did you do so badly in ?"  

Niphredil Ithilmir

yalie5

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:24 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
I know what you mean.. I get one A2 (2 is achievement) and the rest A1 and it's like "Why did you do so badly in ?"
yeah.. when you act like an idiot from day one your parents sort of don't expect good grades from you. so yeah... low expectations= easier time for me. ^________^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:11 am
You girls get it pretty rough. Those test results are exceptional in my book. Most of us guys just don't revise for any of the mocks. Then we screw up the mocks pretty badly and make up for it when the real exams come round. But yeh, sorry to hear that you're not gonna be on gaia that much - it's gonna get a lil bit lonelier around here... sad  

Tokioka

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:32 am
<3

I'm around on weekends. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:11 am
i feel so sorry for ya Niph, but oh well we must obey our parents rolleyes

BTW check out my profile, i got sunshine heartbeat's TVB theme song on my profile, but the media is actually replaced with Naruto whee
click here to see original TVB theme with the original media

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:24 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9

BTW check out my profile, i got sunshine heartbeat's TVB theme song on my profile, but the media is actually replaced with Naruto whee
Such a... nice song. cry The warm girly voices... they warmed my heart of ice... gahh.. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:26 am
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Such a... nice song. cry The warm girly voices... they warmed my heart of ice... gahh.. crying

erm........okay.......... xd
so have you watched the actaul episodes Toki question

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:28 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

No... I've never even heard of sunshine heartbeat, but that song... wonderful... crying

Is that series playing on TVB right now?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:31 am
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

No... I've never even heard of sunshine heartbeat, but that song... wonderful... crying

yes 3nodding
but only once a week, on saturdays crying
type in Sunshine Heartbeat on google and click on this site where it tells you about the drama, its really good, i think im on episode 2 or 3 xd

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:35 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

yes 3nodding
but only once a week, on saturdays crying
type in Sunshine Heartbeat on google and click on this site where it tells you about the drama, its really good, i think im on episode 2 or 3 xd
Hmmm, I might watch it once... just so I can hear the intro song... sooo good.. crying -sniffle-  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games