Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--Amada15--

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:33 pm
I hate no one belonging to the Mist village.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:37 pm
"Well my family is skilled with the salamander summoning. Its kinda like a Kenkai Genkai because the salamanders agreed to only make the pact with us."  

Choumaru Nakirami

Hidden Mist Moon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:42 pm
Choumaru Nakirami
"Well my family is skilled with the salamander summoning. Its kinda like a Kenkai Genkai because the salamanders agreed to only make the pact with us."

(( Good to know Kaitsuo. Sorry I was defensive.))

"Yes, there are those. In that case as soon as you reach Chuunin level your family will pass down the pact scroll to you."
Sosomi twirled his umbrella a little. "What else would you like to know?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:50 pm
Hititsu grins and ask, "This might be to high of a question for you but, where is the Jinchuuriki in are village? Also what of the Akatsuki?I heard they just started recurrentment"  

Choumaru Nakirami

Hidden Mist Moon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:59 pm
"Well, it is not at my liberty to reveal the Jinchuuriki of this village, only he can reveal himself. As for Akatsuki recruting, they don't take anyone higher then Chuunin. But now that I know your interest in it, we can keep a closer watch on you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:05 pm
"My goal is to kill Pein, nothing more. After all he killed all of family, and my friends. I just know they will head to our village's strongest ninja, most likely the Jinchuuriki. "  

Choumaru Nakirami

Hidden Mist Moon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:08 pm
"Pein is dead. He was killed by the demon that now runs Akatsuki."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:10 pm
"Well, well I have to kill him... BECAUSE THAT WAS MY JOB!" Yelled Hititsu.  

Choumaru Nakirami

Hidden Mist Moon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:17 pm
"Then you should concentrait on your studies and jutsu's."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:20 pm
"I am, by the way how do we get past a genin level?"  

Choumaru Nakirami

Hidden Mist Moon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:33 pm
Choumaru Nakirami
"I am, by the way how do we get past a genin level?"
"Wait until the Mizukage holds a chunin exams. Actually There is a tournament being held by AnbuBlackOpps for all Genin level nin. He will pick from this a few genin worthy of his training."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:55 pm
"Then I'll so you my best technique" Hitisu quickly jumps up "Illusion: Mist" His body quickly disappears into a body of Mist that soon fills the whole room. Hitisu lands somewhere deep ino the Mist and yells "Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu!" Four clones created from the mist and stand in a circle formation facing directions. " That's not all Sensai, Mizu Tate no Jutsu" Hititsu and his clones surrounds themselves with in a protective bubble shielding him from the outside world. "Mizu Soujuu, Spiked Ice Shield jutsu" The water around them turns to ice and slow grows sharp points. "Now Sensai watch out... explode" The Ice explodes around them sending sharp shards everyhwere.  

Choumaru Nakirami

marquis27

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:19 pm
"yo im still in this room" shards of ice go flying past my head...i deflect one shard with my kunai
"teacher i have a question...can water and fire be used to make smoke? and also ive heard of lightnings chidori and the wind elements rasengan , but what about water do we possess such an attack?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:40 am
"Well I just checked the papers that the Mizukage sent and I'm now a Genin rank. But before I'm a true Genin I need two more teammates and a leader for the squad. Does anyone wants to join me."  

Choumaru Nakirami

Hidden Mist Moon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:33 am
"Very nice.." came Sosomi's echoing voice. Flower petals floated about the room.
Sosomi appeared behind Hitisu and but the flat side of his Katana to his throat. "..but it needs work. What if, like I, your opponent was a bunshin? Your technique needs to not give away your position. You would do well to learn from our Sannin." Sosomi removed the blade and sheathed it back into his umbrella. "The tournament is also where you will find your team."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games