Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elainya

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:31 am
Maybe an AFK. I think they look really cute with bunny ears ^,^

Um, yeah. don't ask me, I've been told I have no Gaian fashion sense.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:55 am
thaxul
Onoj
I want to start a quest but I don't know what for. I want the horns of the demon but I don't know if they would look good on my avatar...insights? Also I was gonna try for the emo bag, but it would take the place of my discman so there isn't much point. I could go for the nightmare headband also...I don't know. Any ideas on some kool items I could go for just for the heck of it?
#
a devil tail? xp

Haha. Yeah I will get right on that. Yeah I was thinking about a Nitemare headband, but I also would like an OMG hat but I think I will just go for the nitemare headband.  

Onoj

Onoj

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:57 am
Elainya

Actually I would love that but alas I have NO way of getting one.
Welcome Onoj , your Gaia Gold: 3357
Also I am not one to be called the most predominant in marketing skills and making a surplus of gold fast. Which is why I will never get an AFK nor an OMG hat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:17 am
ROTK EE Collector's Gift Set....mine...ALL MINE!!! *pats Minas Tirith statuette*

I've watched it three times already, and I never get sick of it...

What is your opinion on the EE? Did it met to your expectations?  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Onoj

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:19 am
No. Not at all. Some parts were good but over all I didn't like it. I love the bonus DVD and the Minas Tirith model. They were both freaking awesome, but like I said the movie left to be desired.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:22 am
Menegil
ROTK EE Collector's Gift Set....mine...ALL MINE!!! *pats Minas Tirith statuette*

I've watched it three times already, and I never get sick of it...

What is your opinion on the EE? Did it met to your expectations?

As I have said quite a few times before, it was an improvement on the cinema version, but I still much prefer the first two movies.  

Khorkalba

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:30 am
Onoj
No. Not at all. Some parts were good but over all I didn't like it. I love the bonus DVD and the Minas Tirith model. They were both freaking awesome, but like I said the movie left to be desired.
Aye...I was particularly disappointed with the Houses of Healing scene. When it ended...

"What? Already? Where's Merry and Faramir?! Why is Eowyn the focus of the scene?! WILL SOMEONE SHUT LIV TYLER'S ******** TONGUE???!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:33 am
Menegil
Onoj
Aye...I was particularly disappointed with the Houses of Healing scene. When it ended...

"What? Already? Where's Merry and Faramir?! Why is Eowyn the focus of the scene?! WILL SOMEONE SHUT LIV TYLER'S ******** TONGUE???!!"

Argh.. I haven't seen it yet, not entirely sure I want to. XD Sounds badbad. sad

Btw, what are those fire-things called? o.O  

treythea

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:44 am
Russandol
Menegil
Onoj

Argh.. I haven't seen it yet, not entirely sure I want to. XD Sounds badbad. sad

Btw, what are those fire-things called? o.O

Do you mean my fire gauntlets?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:39 pm
Oh! I almost forgot! I was talking to my mom yesterday about a White Tree of Gondor tattoo(dad liked the idea, mom wasn't sold), when mom suggested something. You know those flags that people sometimes have mounted on the front of their houses in the suburbs? Well, mom said that we should make one with the White Tree of Gondor on it. And she was completely serious. heart

I love having Ringer parents. heart heart heart

Oh, I beat LOTR: TTA with 100% completion. Now my gamer-perfection-ness has been satisfied. I don't need to play it anymore!
*cries at the memory of the idiocy of the final boss of the game*  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

TenshinoHikari

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:48 pm
I actually enjoyed the EE. I enjoyed the extra bits with Merry especilly. They brought out some of the courageous fire of Merry that I loved so much in the books.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:36 pm
Elainya

My avatar clothes don't match at all xd But I'm doing it on purpose! I want to see how ugly I can get xd  

Edhellos

Imyavie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:07 pm
Menegil
Onoj

LMAO xd

I was dissapointed too...too short...but it was kinda kinda pretty.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:28 pm
I shall have an interesting next three weeks.

Expect to not see me online much for the next little while.

Okay, Monday and Tuesday are regular days. Then:

Wednesday, I have class first period, exam second period, lunch, class, class.
Thursday: Class, class, lunch, exam/class, class.
Friday: Class, class, go home at lunch.
Monday: Exam, go home.
Tuesday: Exam, go home.
Wednesday - Wednesday: No school
Thursday: Semester two starts!

Hehehe. I might be wrong on the number of No schools written on there, but yeah. One of those days is exam take-up day, which I never go to...another has exams but I don't have any that day, another is exam conflict day...the others are just P.A. Days. Mwahaha. But yeah, until after exams are on I won't be online much.

I'm online now because I figured since I did some work on Music History which is due on Monday and I'm near done what I have to do, I deserve a break. Yuss. Heh. Although I have a whole Civics Culminating activity to do this weekend that is worth...20% of my mark.

I mean, logically, I could not do it and still pass. But that would mean a very low mark. And I really don't want that ^___^;;  

Zurgi

Elainya

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:25 pm
Onoj
Elainya

Actually I would love that but alas I have NO way of getting one.
Welcome Onoj , your Gaia Gold: 3357
Also I am not one to be called the most predominant in marketing skills and making a surplus of gold fast. Which is why I will never get an AFK nor an OMG hat.

It makes me wish I hadn't sold my OMG and AFK for 6,000 a piece when they first came out. I hate how they look on my avatar, but I wish I'd kept them a bit longer.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games