Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15270 15271 15272 15273 15274 15275 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:13 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Huh...94% eh?...interesting...

HOLY s**t.

Nightcrawler background
SNL vid
Gorrilaz gifs

heart
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:14 pm

Harupiggy
-Zephyrotica-
Owwin
-Zephyrotica-
It's not you I'm worried about. You're not a troll.

I wouldn't mind it so much if she didn't turn around and call me a mooch, after all that. stare
I do understand that part. I invest a lot of time and money into my family and they turn around and tell me that they never get any help from anybody and that they have to do everything themselves. Really?
They tell me I don't amount to anything, that I'm just taking advantage of them, and that they don't want me around, when in reality, I came to live here because my dad begged me to come home, and I haven't seen him shop for groceries, cook a meal, do his own laundry, or pick up a mop in the year and a half I've lived here. stressed

We're in the same boat, different seats. It's almost the same at my house, except, my mom does stuff, but she doesn't do all of it. My mom's like, a control freak, so maybe that's why. >.>
Pretty much I get told the same things, and I do a lot of housework (not properly). There's also the whole, "You can't go to university with these marks." "You need to go to University." "No, you ARE retarded! (Then something about going University)" To which I say, "Retards can't go to University." Then she'll tell me to shut up. In hindsight, it's funny, and we haven't said anything about it since. <******** university, I don't wanna be a meteorologist/tornado chaser, just the second part. I could go to University. >.> I just don't wanna. I'm done with school, and the whole, "You can be in nineties. blah blah blah. Do good in school." Maybe I like getting below average marks? lolhurrwhichiskindaretarded. Still, not like I wanna be a doctor. >.> Psychologist, maybe. I did pretty good in the class with doing minimal work. Even missed a couple tests and still wound up with a seventy-one.
I think some people have children just to live through them. It's really unhealthy. They should make people take a test before becoming parents. neutral I'm sure mine (a high school dropout and a hippie mechanic) would have failed.

5ir Psycho 5exy

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:14 pm

Wantcookie
Waynebrizzle
Orphie
Waynebrizzle
rdy 4 prom
u look so pretty

thx u 2

you look absolutely goahgeous dahling

Reidhmahn's one, hot couture zehro.

@Zeph: Well, my family... not a lot of them went to University. :/ My mom did though, so she isn't really living through me, she just wants me to have a better life. I can see what she means, but with school, I can't really take much more. I might work all year next year, and then start returning to school as a mature student. I could get a decent job that way. =D
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:15 pm

Wantcookie
Waynebrizzle
Orphie
Waynebrizzle
rdy 4 prom
u look so pretty

thx u 2

You look flaming.

Orphie

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:16 pm

Orphie
Wantcookie
Waynebrizzle
Orphie
Waynebrizzle
rdy 4 prom
u look so pretty

thx u 2

You look flaming.

Why thank you. xd
You look absolutely golden, yourself.
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:17 pm

f**, im nt goin 2 prom lyke dis.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:18 pm

The Awkwardest Turtle
Heh.

The TF2 forums are RAEGing about the Jarate.

Why, you ask?

Not because it does extra damage.

Not because it's another non-weapon "weapon".

Because it's pee.

I personally think it's awesome.

It causes your enemies to LOSE THEIR WILL TO LIVE! biggrin

Quote:
Jarate jars are 100% guaranteed made, and presumably filled, in New Zealand.

For a nominal fee of $5, it is possible to be taught this ancient and venerable technique, previously rendered unlearnable due to reasons of public health and decency.

xd
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:25 pm

TtheHero
The Awkwardest Turtle
Heh.

Why, you ask?

Because it's pee.

Quote:

For a nominal fee of $5, it is possible to be taught this ancient and venerable technique, previously rendered unlearnable due to reasons of public health and decency.

xd

They're trying to take five dollars from you to teach you how to take aim into a jar? xD

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:25 pm

Yep, have fun drinking your beer Mel. Don't worry about me, I'll put up with you and all your loud, uncouth friends when you're drunk, take over your chore for tonight, clean up when you puke, lie to Dad about why you can't come into work, and run a bunch more trivial errands (and probably end up giving up the contents of my change jar) for your sorry hungover a** tomorrow.

Quote:
@Zeph: Well, my family... not a lot of them went to University. :/ My mom did though, so she isn't really living through me, she just wants me to have a better life. I can see what she means, but with school, I can't really take much more. I might work all year next year, and then start returning to school as a mature student. I could get a decent job that way. =D

Good luck with that. So far, that plan is getting me treated like dirt. By two people who never even finished high school.

Later Cult. She wants me to cook for five unwanted guests with my groceries. stare
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:29 pm

Harupiggy
TtheHero
The Awkwardest Turtle
Heh.

Why, you ask?

Because it's pee.

Quote:

xd

They're trying to take five dollars from you to teach you how to take aim into a jar? xD

Proper throwing and pouring technique. xd

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Allegro

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:37 pm

You hear that? That's the Sniper, taking a spot at the frontline of combat.

AWESOME.

This update wins so hard. (Minus maybe the Razorback and Dead Ringer.)
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:38 pm

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Wantcookie

I saw seasons 1 and 2 on DVD last time I went to Costco.

I went to my island. =D I have Drift. =DD

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

5ir Psycho 5exy

Oh sure, go and smoke a session while you're waiting for it to cook. Just don't, you know, invite me or anything. stare No, you've done enough for me today just by not saying thank you even once.

Does anybody have a closet or something I could rent for $350/month, 'cause I'd take almost anywhere but here right about now.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15270 15271 15272 15273 15274 15275 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games