Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15271 15272 15273 15274 15275 15276 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:44 pm

-Zephyrotica-
Oh sure, go and smoke a session while you're waiting for it to cook. Just don't, you know, invite me or anything. stare No, you've done enough for me today just by not saying thank you.

Does anybody have a closet or something I could rent for $350/month, 'cause I'd take almost anywhere but here right about now.

If you can afford a ticket over here I have a spare bedroom no one uses.
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:44 pm

-Zephyrotica-
Yep, have fun drinking your beer Mel. Don't worry about me, I'll put up with you and all your loud, uncouth friends when you're drunk, take over your chore for tonight, clean up when you puke, lie to Dad about why you can't come into work, and run a bunch more trivial errands (and probably end up giving up the contents of my change jar) for your sorry hungover a** tomorrow.

Quote:
@Zeph: Well, my family... not a lot of them went to University. :/ My mom did though, so she isn't really living through me, she just wants me to have a better life. I can see what she means, but with school, I can't really take much more. I might work all year next year, and then start returning to school as a mature student. I could get a decent job that way. =D

Good luck with that. So far, that plan is getting me treated like dirt. By two people who never even finished high school.

Later Cult. She wants me to cook for five unwanted guests with my groceries. stare

:/ It seems like they take you for granted. I'd leave in your shoes. I mean, I'm getting it that they're basically using you to meet their personal needs, and you don't need that s**t. Doesn't matter if your dad begged you too, they're not treating you properly, like you deserve. I'm assuming you're an adult, they need to know that, because they asked you to come back, you don't need to take it.
I'd leave, soon. :/ Unless there's other situations involved, which means don't listen to me.

But if it's practically this;
Zyph: Kbai
Z's Dad: Com bak pl0x?
Zyph: ... kay
Z's Mom/Dad: ya... u kinda r dum, ur not a cheezbuger daughter(or son), go wai, stfu kthxbai... o wait, we ned ur groserys.
Zyph: ;A; mai groserys....

I'd make them bite your dust.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:45 pm

I lol'd at the Hen-Tai item. Should I be ashamed?
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:46 pm

J of The Wind

I laughed too. xd

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

J of The Wind

Yes.

Now go wallow in your self-misery.

J of The Wind

I lol'd at Gaia's ceiling cat item.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:47 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
J of The Wind

Yes.

Now go wallow in your self-misery.

K. emo
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:48 pm

Wantcookie
J of The Wind

I laughed too. xd

XD Good. I felt alone for a momment there.

Me sitting at my comp: " heheheh.... Hen. HAHHA, TAI! LOLOLOL HEN TAI"

Felt so good to laugh at it. xd

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:50 pm

Hey... gaiz... I wanna play some TF2 before 11.
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:51 pm

Harupiggy
-Zephyrotica-
Yep, have fun drinking your beer Mel. Don't worry about me, I'll put up with you and all your loud, uncouth friends when you're drunk, take over your chore for tonight, clean up when you puke, lie to Dad about why you can't come into work, and run a bunch more trivial errands (and probably end up giving up the contents of my change jar) for your sorry hungover a** tomorrow.

Quote:
@Zeph: Well, my family... not a lot of them went to University. :/ My mom did though, so she isn't really living through me, she just wants me to have a better life. I can see what she means, but with school, I can't really take much more. I might work all year next year, and then start returning to school as a mature student. I could get a decent job that way. =D

Good luck with that. So far, that plan is getting me treated like dirt. By two people who never even finished high school.

Later Cult. She wants me to cook for five unwanted guests with my groceries. stare

:/ It seems like they take you for granted. I'd leave in your shoes. I mean, I'm getting it that they're basically using you to meet their personal needs, and you don't need that s**t. Doesn't matter if your dad begged you too, they're not treating you properly, like you deserve. I'm assuming you're an adult, they need to know that, because they asked you to come back, you don't need to take it.
I'd leave, soon. :/ Unless there's other situations involved, which means don't listen to me.

But if it's practically this;
Zyph: Kbai
Z's Dad: Com bak pl0x?
Zyph: ... kay
Z's Mom/Dad: ya... u kinda r dum, ur not a cheezbuger daughter(or son), go wai, stfu kthxbai... o wait, we ned ur groserys.
Zyph: ;A; mai groserys....

I'd make them bite your dust.
It must be nice for finances not to factor into your thought process. I make $916 monthly. I could afford my own place if I gave up groceries and a telephone, maybe. neutral

5ir Psycho 5exy

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:53 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
-Zephyrotica-
Oh sure, go and smoke a session while you're waiting for it to cook. Just don't, you know, invite me or anything. stare No, you've done enough for me today just by not saying thank you.

Does anybody have a closet or something I could rent for $350/month, 'cause I'd take almost anywhere but here right about now.

If you can afford a ticket over here I have a spare bedroom no one uses.

>> If I had money, I'd be moving already to St. John, NB, Canada.
So, yeah, if you wanna come to Canada and live with me in leik, November, that's an option. You has to put up with winter, and how I'm serious about cloudy days being really good, and getting sad when winter's over.

Less than seven hundred dollars for a three bedroom apartment, seriously? Seriously.

EDIT: Oh yeah, money. >.>
I was assuming not on your own.
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:53 pm

Right, so I'm gonna go play TF2.

Join me if you will!

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:55 pm

Harupiggy

So, yeah, if you wanna come to Canada and live with me in leik, November, that's an option. You has to put up with winter, and how I'm serious about cloudy days being really good, and getting sad when winter's over.

Less than seven hundred dollars for a three bedroom apartment, seriously? Seriously.

xd Thanks for the warning, but I already know all about Canadian weather, having lived here all my life.

EDIT: Yeah, I don't trust roommates. I've been robbed too many times already.
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:59 pm

-Zephyrotica-
Harupiggy

xd Thanks for the warning, but I already know all about Canadian weather, having lived here all my life.

EDIT: Roommates would be worse than family. I've been robbed so many ******** times..

xD Canadian, that's good! (Where aboot? >.>)

Yeah, that's why I've planned to room with someone I've known for three years. She's going to college, and I thought it'd be good for her not to go to school while living by herself. :3 It'll be easier with too people, even easier to keep a three bedroom apartment at $659~ with three people, if she works. She will be working. xD

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15271 15272 15273 15274 15275 15276 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games