Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:13 pm
I'm starting to wonder if half the people that joined in the summer didn't quit when school started again... Because seriously... Nothing is moving.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:52 am
Greetings my fellow humans...well I assume you are...anyway, Julia and I have worked it out. She has relinquished the control of her character Kaede, and would like us to figure out who should control it. Though she asks it not be Hiraru or Lord. (honestly I think it should be me since I've done it before) She is not leaving the guild, she just cannot devote the time like she used to. An added note, she says to Hiraru, "Not sure why you thought I was still in highschool."  

Thorgrim the Wise

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:14 am
I don't know... She just seemed seventeen or eighteen to me. Being in some form of school seemed obvious for her... She didn't seem mature enough to be graduated and out in the world as a working adult... (I don't mean that as an insult...) the maturity of a higher grade high schooler and an early college student tend to be rather similar. It might also have something to do with how she expected some of us anime nerds not to know what a Kitsune was...

I also still think Julia very much hates me, and that you'll turn Kaede over to your evil character very quickly, and then we'll have issues... Most of your characters (that I know of) are evil...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:29 pm
sweatdrop well, I mean she is Definately more mature than me... She just gets frustrated rather easily... Expecially at people who assume things... <.< >.>
I would love to know how you would grade maturity

Hiraru...honestly...after listening to her over the past few moths...I think you just pushed all her buttons... Probably not intentionally, but like, all her buttons.... She's very strict about her buttons... O_o

Oh and hey, if you knew she was doing something wrong why didn't you tell her? I don't think she expected any of you not to know...I think she had the wrong idea, and was surprised when she found it was different (she only recently entered the realm of manga/anime)

Hwaa!!!? Evil!!? Me!!!? emotion_awesome
Nah, I know how she plans to work her character into the story. As my characters are connected to hers, we spent some time brainstorming together. mrgreen

(oh and your comment was an insult whether you meant it or not)  

Thorgrim the Wise

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:53 pm
Well... I did figure you were the younger one... Though not by more than a year... Of course guys mature slower so its kind of relative so you could actually be older but with a personality like puppet... And then my scale is based on experience and being wrong frequently... I'm getting better at it but its not a science more like guess work. So she's not in high school, I've been corrected. Can we leave it at that?

And she told me the hate is more aimed at one character, than me it just feels more personal then that. We talked about the whole Kitsune thing so that's taken care of too.

As for you... As long as you know where she wants to go with it, and your not making it up as you go, it should be fine. I pretty much make it up as I go (which pushes those famous buttons).

You know what... At this point I'm probably just digging my hole too deep... So okay, what ever you say Thor. Go for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:00 pm
OH EM GEE ITS A WILD THOR! *throws masterball*  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yazarath

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:41 pm
So with Thor in control does that mean well continue? mrgreen biggrin smile razz Because I too as debating on leaving....{<_<} {>_>} Even though I'm one of the occasional inatives....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:46 pm
Puppet's a fairy!!!! whee  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:15 pm
x3 Yay Im a fairy *throws dirt at Haru* Fairy dust!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:52 pm
What just happened? I felt something hit me, but with this blindfold on, I can't see anything...  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:17 pm
Hiraru Sagara
Well... I did figure you were the younger one... Though not by more than a year... Of course guys mature slower so its kind of relative so you could actually be older but with a personality like puppet... And then my scale is based on experience and being wrong frequently... I'm getting better at it but its not a science more like guess work. So she's not in high school, I've been corrected. Can we leave it at that?

And she told me the hate is more aimed at one character, than me it just feels more personal then that. We talked about the whole Kitsune thing so that's taken care of too.

As for you... As long as you know where she wants to go with it, and your not making it up as you go, it should be fine. I pretty much make it up as I go (which pushes those famous buttons).

You know what... At this point I'm probably just digging my hole too deep... So okay, what ever you say Thor. Go for it.

Actually your response was ok. I don't know why but I find myself giggling and hugging myself while I read it. Well actually, I am the younger one, but only by a month or so. I can Definately say though that my silly behavior is only ever used online or with my friends. I'm honestly not as crazy as I seem. But it's too fun to be silly!!!

*Gets hit in the forehead with master ball, goes inside, let's it wobble three times an then pops out and runs off into the tall grass*
"YOU CAN'T CATCH ME I'M THE &@#%'N GINGERBREAD MAN!!!!"
*runs around in a circle then spontaniously explodes*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:52 am
Okay... Then could you maybe just post? We're in Merkia.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:13 am
Alrighty then. I'll just read back a bit, figure out what's going on, then we'll be good to go! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:52 am
Cool, thanks man.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:42 am
No prob bro emotion_awesome  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games