Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:35 pm
Ben smiled at how well listening Nubo was.

[Yeah.. lmao.. kinda waiting for Haru... sweatdrop ]
________________________________________________________----

Yawning, Kyoiya stretched. After blinking several times, his eyes were wide open. He smiled, and kissed Bou sweetly. "Good morning?
I think.." He said. Kyoiya was never really sure what time of day it was, unless of course he looked outside. But the shades were drawn, and there weren't many clocks in the manor.

Kyoiya hugged Bou softly as continued to fully become conscious.
"How're you, darling?" Kyoiya asked. He sat up slightly, resting his back on the backboard and pillows.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:29 pm
As Lilli spilled out her delightul secret, Klaash remained silent, his insides brimming with both astonishment and happiness. "Y--you..are?" He choked out, the corners of his mouth jerked upwards, forming a large grin. He embraced her tightly, though careful not to squeeze her too tightly. What if it's not yours? A thought interjected itself. Klaash's tense body relaxed a bit, and he released her, managing to keep up a fake smile. "We'll be parents!" He said with a twinge of disbelief. What if she's been with Tuesday again? Klaash pounded his head with a fist, trying to bannish the negitive thoughts from his mind. Lilli looked rather concerned for the sudden head-pound. "Don't worry." He assured her. "Just a sudden headache." He lied, adding a forced grin. God, I've got to stop being so suspicious. We love each other.

His thoughts counteracted themselves, Come on, what if they're in an on-and-off relationship?

Tuesday's got Amane, she's pregnant, too, and it's his... His mental voice sounded agressive, and not like him. It has to be my child, right? I mean...Lilli and I...

[[ O: MIXED EMOTIONS, YO!!]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:37 pm
[SUPA LONG. lol srry you guys had to wait sweatdrop ]

Klara stood there, frozen. She couldn’t stop this could she?
Jin wasn’t listening, Ben was pissed, no one would listen to her right?
She yelled at them both to stop a few times but it was no use.
Finally Jin and Ben’s fighting had woken Nobu up, he had tears forming in his eyes.
She couldn’t take it anymore. This had to stop NOW.
When the door closed behind Nobu Jin was ready to continue fighting but Klara quickly placed herself in front of Ben, facing Jin, holding her arms stretched out creating a wall. She looked up into Jin’s eyes fiercely. Jin’s fist froze in front of Klara’s chest not hitting her.
Klara exhaled tired of it all. “Jin…what’s wrong with you? Why must you always punch people? AND don’t say you’re protecting me…because you’re not…” Klara said.
Jin’s eyes grew soft, guilty even, as his fist fell limp to his side. He let out a nasty cough into his hand.

Jin was always obsessed with being the strongest, and Klara could understand that on some level, but couldn’t he control himself?
Something was wrong with Jin-he was more off the wall then usual.
Jin would have to deal with whatever it was without her for now; she couldn’t handle that…all the time.
Jin’s head fell letting his bangs fall over his eyes.
“I…just don’t know anymore…” Jin looked up again, first at Klara.
She looked angry…and sad. Jin’s eyes wandered over to Ben. He was angry.

Jin wondered why he was like this. Why was he so violent when it came to Klara and the people around her? It wasn’t helping anyone.
Not him, especially not Klara.

Everyone probably hated him and he could live with that, but to have Klara hate him…the only true friend to stay by his side after all the crap he would pull…for her to hate him…that was the last thing he wanted.
A tear slid down Klara’s cheek but she quickly wiped it away to maintain her stern expression.
“I gotta go…and figure some things out. You might not see me for a while.” Jin mumbled not looking Klara in the eyes.
Jin straightened himself out and pushed Klara aside gently.
He put his hand on Ben’s shoulder and said, “I’m really sorry…” Jin looked like he wanted to say something else but whispered, “Just-just take care of her for me.” And walked off.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:53 pm
Ben felt himself relax as Klara jumped infront of them, if he wouldn't have seen her right away, Ben would have hit her.
After a minute of jin and Klara conversing, Jin spoke to Ben.
I’m really sorry…” Jin looked like he was going to say more, but whispered, “Just-just take care of her for me.” And walked off.
"I will." Ben said softly.

Ben bit his lip and turned to Klara. He pulled her into a tight hug against him. "Klara, I love you, so much.. please be careful. I nearly hit you. It's okay though."
_____________________________________________________----

Lilli felt awkward by the sudden mood swing of Klaash. I mean, she's the pregnant one, right?
"Klaash, wait..Is something wrong? I mean, you seemed dissapointed for a second.." A wave of panic washed over her.
What if he really doesn't want a baby? What am I going to do? Lilli's mind raced. Tears formed in her eyes.
"Klaash are you implying you didn't really want a baby?" Lilli asked, wiping her tears away.

[Sorry.. I know it's bad Toxxi. But I have to go clean so yeah.. I might be on later...]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:50 pm
Klara watched Jin walk down the stairs and disappear.
You might not see me for a while? Where is he going to go?
Aw man things are getting so weird…

Ben pulled Klara to him and hugged her tightly.
She exhaled relaxing her muscles.
She wrapped her arms around his middle.
"Klara, I love you, so much.. please be careful. I nearly hit you. It's okay though." He said to her.
Klara chuckled looking up at him, “You almost hit me? Jin too, I’m just glad he trains so much or I might have a bruise the size of my head across my chest right now. I just got so angry when Jin woke Nobu…” Klara thought about how crazy Jin had become.
Maybe it was too soon to have them meet? She should have talked about Ben to Jin more before introducing them.
Klara stood on her toes and stretched her neck out but there was still a good distance between their lips so she reached her hand up to his chin and pulled down gently until their faces were inches apart.
“I guess I pushed you guys into meeting too soon. I love you too…” She whispered before kissing his lips.

Jin walked briskly down the flights of stairs and finally found his room. He busted through the door aggravated. I have to go…I can’t mess her life up because I picked up my brother’s bad habits…
*FLASHBACK*

A 12-year-old Jin sat on the floor in his living room in Korea playing with his toy airplanes.
His mother smiled as she watched her son.
It worried her though, where would Jin go when the kimo stopped working? She was all he had since her eldest son left and their father died of a heart attack.
She was glad her eldest, Suk, wasn’t there though.
He had been turned one night and had become increasingly violent toward her and Jin.

“Jin could you wash the dishes tonight?” She asked resting her head back against the headrest of the chair; she was feeling nauseous.
Jin stood up and ran to the kitchen, “Sure thing mom!”
She closed her eyes. Then suddenly she heard the front door bust open and she jerked up in her chair.
“JIN! Is everything ok?” She called out panicked.
Her eldest son walked into the living room with a sickening smile spread across his face.
“Suk.” She said her eyes wide with fear.
Suk walked around the room slowly keeping his eyes on his mother. “What’s wrong mom? Why so scared?” He advanced closer to her.
“Jin?!” She called out as she backed away from Suk.
She bumped into a desk and knocked a lamp over.
“Jin’s…sleeping right now.” Suk said.
“JIN.” She called out again terrified.
“SHUT UP!” He roared slapping her across the face with the back of his hand; she hit against the wall and started to weep.
“P-please Suk..please.” She cried holding her hands in front of her face as she cowered in the corner he had closed her in. Jin watched from the kitchen door. He had a red mark across his face from where his brother had smacked him.
This wasn’t the first time he had come back to hurt them.
Jin came running into the room screaming.
Suk turned around as Jin jumped on him punching repeatedly onto Suk’s back. “Jin run away!” Jin’s mother shouted fearing for his life.
Jin’s small fists were only an annoyance to Suk’s back.
“Stay away from her!” Jin shrieked pounding has hard as he could to protect his mother. Suk threw Jin off of him onto the couch. Jin’s mother cried hysterically in the corner.

That was only one of the times Jin could remember his older brother coming back to beat them some more.

I’m just like him aren’t I? Jin questioned putting a few clothes into a bag getting ready to leave the Manor. I think it’s time I visit Mom’s grave….

[[ surprised I totally got creative last night and Jin's past just came to me! So now I'm gunna go a little bit into his past with a few more flashbacks, Klara too will have some of when they first met.]]  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:15 pm
Ben smiled, kissing Klara softly.
"It's a good thing I'm well restrained and focused.. I might have... killed you." Ben said, his voice turning to a whisper, sounding sad.
"Vampires naturally use excessive force. It's just the way we are. I really was going to punch Jin really hard. I don't know what it might've done to him. But you, being smaller, and not as toned.. would have been hurt badly." Ben said, still sounding sad.

He smiled, trying to calm down.
Nothing is wrong with Klara, she's fine, Ben. Calm down..everything will be okay.. Ben thought to himself.

Ben grinned, showing his white smile. He kissed Klara again, holding her shoulders.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:42 pm
Klara smiled against Ben’s lips, at first it was a long, still kiss filled with love, but then she began to move her lips slowly. Ben kissed back.
She didn’t want this to end. The kiss. What she had with Ben.
Klara would stay by Ben’s side forever if he let her.
They had been kissing gently and slowly, savoring every second.
Klara’s hand slid up to the back of Ben’s neck keeping his lips exactly where they were.
She pressed her lips into his a little harder deepening their kiss; also they both began kissing faster.
Klara’s heartbeat sped up in her chest and her blood raced.
Something kept Klara so closely to Ben- something electric and magnetic. It was thrilling and scary. Between kisses she managed to say, “I love you… so much…that it scares…me.”

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:58 pm
[[ O: HOLY POODLES, HARU! EPIC FABULOUS!! I should have moar flash backs with mai characters. ;3 ]]

"N--no," He assured her, one hand holding holding hers, and one hand placed hovering over her stomach, "I'm glad," He said truthfully. "Really." He smiled, laughing a bit. This is really strange... He thought to himself while keeping a positive smiled and continued to hold Lilli's small, feminine hands. Why am I not as happy as I thought I'd be....?
He had embraced Lilli tightly, then bit his lower lip in thought, "Wait, what about Xellious and Tsshyeiah? I mean, they know, but us? Shouldn't we get married or something now...? I mean," He trailled off. He loved Lilli intensely, but somehow ethical morals picked at his insides. "I'm not trying to rush you," He added, looking down for a lsight moment, then jerked his head up and flashed her a toothy grin with an added chuckle.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:36 pm
Tuesday sighed. Amane had gotten up once she was done feeding and went out on the roof. It was sprinkling lightly outside. Still tired from no sleep last night, his eyes slowly shut, and soon he drifted off to sleep.
[[dream!]]

Kiryuu was controlling his thoughts. There was a brief scene.
Amane and him were outside in the courtyard. She said she had wanted to talk to him.
Staring at her intently, he noticed something was wrong. In her mind there was a blur of words. She was sad. Suddenly he caught onto something.
I can't do this. He heard in her voice.
'Amane, just tell me." He said finally. Her eye brows knit. She had already gave birth to Tuesday's daughter Yuuka and was slimming down.
"Tuesday. Yuuka and I are leaving." She said. They were about three feet apart. Brusies littered her pale white body. Ever since Yuuka was born he'd been abusing them.
"Amane. Please." He knew why. It was because of the abuse. He couldn't handle it. Kiryuu had taken over 75% of his concious self.
"Amane you know why. Why can't you just stay?" He asked helplessly. Amane broke out in tears.
"Tuesday." She said as he reached out to touch her. She backed away, frightened. They hadn't made love for a while and hugs and kisses were soon something of the past.
"Amane, please come back." He said pathetically.
"NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY DAUGHTER!! YOU MONSTER!!" She yelled at him when he grabbed her hand. He pulled her to him.
"I'm not a ******** monster." He said and slapped her, hard, across the face. She fell to the ground and looked up at him. His eyes were darker than black. They looked like they went on forever. She could feel his gaze burn holes in her head. He was no longer the Takeru she knew.
Suddenly she got up and ran for it. Caught off guard, Tuesday ran after her. But she got away. Grabbing Yuuka before running away. A hysterical Kiryuu stood, no longer Tuesday.

Tuesday felt the touch of cold. His eyes opened to see Amane, laying beside him, kissing his neck. He sighed, startled.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:11 am
[[ D: Myahahha . I'm bored. You get flashbacks. ;3 ]]

The air was quite still; it felt dry and stale. Like a door hadn't been opened in ages and the dust particles in the air hadn't stirred for what seemed like ages. A young man with slightly wild black hair stood in the bland room, his face tilted downwards slightly. In front of him was a young woman with scarlet red hair that was kept up by a black bow. Her long, silky hair passed well beyond her hips; like blood dripping off of her. The darky grey corset dress with elongated skirts and black trimmings hugged her full figure tightly and emphasized her breast size. Her slightly-heart shaped pale face was frowning at him, her desolate black eyes boring holes into his soul.

"This is my assistant, Lady Tsshyeiah." A serious, but faint voice spoke into the quiet air, finally stirring the once motionless dust particles. The voice belonged to a man named Evi Suishou. His tall, rather boney figure was standing erect, and his silver hair was slightly messier than usual. His cool silver eyes kept behind frameless glasses peered over at his assistant who seemed to be sulking. He hand a hand on Tsshyeiah's back, pushing her towards his assistant. She exchanged glances with Evi for no more than a split-second, but what he received was a glare. "He looks pathetic," she spat, her upper lip curling with disgust.

Esloleiar bowed, his black hair covered his pale face to an even further extent. "Forgive me," He said in a solemn tone. He rose, the hair moved aside for his pircing red eyes to be noticed. They seemed to glow eerily.

"Esloleiar," Evi addressed him, smiling slightly, "I knew Lady Tsshyeiah's father a long while ago. We were great friends...Uhm," He paused for thought, his silver eyes rolled around in his head temporarily. "Lady Tsshyeiah had wanted to meet you when I told her about your work..."

Indeed Esloleiar had an ingenious mind, but he really didn't seem all that keen on becoming famous or even well-known. No one really seemed to be listening to Evi besides himself, Esloleiar kept staring at Tsshyeiah, and she at him. Her face scrunched up angrily, and with a black-gloved had, her arm moved with a swift motion to strike him across the face. "How DARE you look at me that way!" She hissed, her usually emotionless voice roared.

Feeling rather dejected, Esloleiar's right hand brought itself to where she had slapped him. He felt a sudden warm liquid on his fingertips, and felt his second layer of skin as he winced, not in pain, but in surprise. He brought his hand to where he could see it and examined his fingers. Tainted red. He looked at Tsshyeiah, his eyes now wide with shock. Her slap was powerful enough to penitrate his first layer of protective skin. Esloleiar backed away, shaking his head from side to side sligtly in disbelieve. Evi jerked forward a bit, arms towards Esloleiar, "Esloleiar...!"

Little was Tsshyeiah aware of, but Esloleiar had a blood disorder that he was born with. Not only did his marrow produce too many blood cells, but he also had clotting conditions. It took hours for him to stop bleeding, even if it was a simple paper cut. He'd drip like a faucet. He continued to stare, his mouth opening a bit.

Feeling the tension in the air, Evi made up an excuse to leave, "I'll get bandages," He said and turned around, his white lap coat whipped up some wind as he closed the metal door abruptly. Esloleiar and Tsshyeiah were alone. "Finally that b*****d left..." Tsshyeiah whispered with a sly smile, taking long, graceful strides towards the creature she had just wounded.

Esloleiar paniced, taking several steps backwards, untill he had reached the wall. Evi had told him about Tsshyeiah once or twice before, and he knew well enough that Tsshyeiah was a woman not to be meddled with.

"Shhh..." She said with a soothing voice, her eyes closing half way. Her arm extended, her gloved hand caressed his face with her palm, she laughed lightly. She craned her hea dof beautiful scarlet hair towards him, and her lips gently pressed against his ear, "It was all a lie." She breathed, Esloleiar's breathing increased and his heart beat like a drum within his chest, pumping out more blood through the wound in his cheek that he of course knew would later become a scar. Her face moved closer, her dark pink tongue emerged out of her mouth and licked off the blood on his face. "Divine...." She whispered again, leaving Esloleiar speechless once more.

Her upper lip raised, exposing her point canine teeth--the fangs. He felt the teeth plunge into the flesh on his neck like needles. All the hair on the back of his neck raised. As the blood drained from him slowly, he felt more relaxed, and serene. "Lady...Tsshyeiah," He murmured, now staring to feel rather lightheaded. He had never felt this way before, it was strange. Dizziness. Wobbly. "Too much," he managed to breath as soon as he passed out, blood still seeping out.

She laughed lightly, bending down to pull his chin up with her index finger and leaned closer untill their lips met. She pulled back her hand, and his head fell limp, leaning against the wall. He looked quite dead to be honest. Tsshyeiah rose, wiping the blood off of her lips with her gloved fingers. As she trotted over to the door in her high-heels, Evi popped in with bandages, looking rather surprised.

"I'm leaving," She said with a sullen voice and brushed past him, not caring in the slightest.

As the door closed behind him, Evi walked closer to the unconsious Esloleiar. The two bleeding holes in his neck was proof enough that she had drained a large portion of his blood. Within a few minutes, he should wake again. Evi really didn't like the idea that the man he worked for's daughter was draining blood from his assistant. Regardless of his preferances, Evi wrapped the white gauze around Esloleiar's neck to put pressure on the wound and hopefully prevent further bleeding.

[LOL.LONGPOST.]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:57 am
[Man... Why do you guys seem to post so much while I'm gone? Lol It's okay though. :] sweatdrop Here I go..]

Ben felt warmer with her hot hands holding him. He wondered if he made her colder.. But then she pulled him closer, so Ben assumed it didn't make a difference to her.

Ben had realized Klara's heart was beating faster and faster by the second.
Ben was sure he felt the same way Klara did, stuck to her, by some magnetic force.

Inbetween kisses Klara said, "“I love you… so much…that it scares…me.”

This worried Ben, though he continued kissing her. "What do you mean.. it 'scares' you?" Ben asked. He kissed her, still eager for more.
"Klara hun...I love you more..than anything..in this world," Ben paused, kissing her with his heart's intent. "How does it scare you?... That I'm.. a vampire or...?" Ben asked.
__________________________________________________________---

Lilli wiped her tears away with her free hand. "Then what's wrong? I can sense it in you.. like you're doubting this.." Her hand fell to her side.
"Klaash, honestly, what's up? You seem strange about this.. You can tell me.. I'll understand.." Lilli said. It bothered her that he wouldn't say why he was acting like this.

[sorry.. I know it's bad.. I'm just tired and hungry... D:]

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:29 am
[[Har Har Har. pirate What do I do?]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:56 pm
[[ D: Ori, that's how I feel most days in this Rp. xDD ]]

He looked away slightly, not wanting their eyes to meet. "What happened to you and Tuesday? Sometimes I...sometimes I really don't know." He put a hand to his forehead, "I know I'm just paranoid, it's just...He seems to have changed a lot." Klaash breathed out of his mouth loudly, relaxing. "I really am happy that you're going to have a baby, and I hope you take care of it. . . " He paused again, shaking his head and waved a head in front of him as if waving away a thought. "I'm sorry, I think I'm just stressed or something, but it's not your fault." He smiled. "Just forget it, now's not the time to be all sad and depressed."

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:28 pm
Lilli stared at Klaash.

"Are you saying you think this child isn't yours, Klaash?" Lilli asked.
Her mouth dropped. She was quick to close it.
"Why would I do that to you? Tuesday and I are.. just really close friends now. He has some of the same problems I do with myself. I understand why he did some of the things in the past. We're okay. I don't hate him, and he doesn't hate me. We both have people who love and care about us.. You're the only person I've ever been with where sex was involved. This is your baby, Klaash. Why would you doubt that?" Lilli said, sounding crushed. Tears of anger welled inside her. She tried to hod them back.
She couldn't.
Lilli stood up from the bed. She made a huffing-like noise, sounding upset.
After walking across the room toward the door, she paused. She turned her head toward Klaash.
"I need some time to breathe, I'll be back in a little while. I'm sorry." She said softly. She grabbed the door handle and left, closing it behind her.

Tears streamed down her face, and she ran down the hall.
He thought it was yours Tuesday... we.. I don't think we can be together.. I really don't want to lose him. I still love you, no matter what. Lilli had made her way to the first floor.
She exited out the front door.
[Like 15 minutes..]
After a while of running, Lilli had come to a thick of trees. She stopped, and fell, sliding down the ground, her back against the tree.
She closed her eyes, trying to calm herself down.
Life sucks right now...

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:49 pm
As he saw Lilli leave with tears streaming down her face, Klaash felt like an idiot. "God, I'm such an idiot!" He shouted at himself, curling up his hands into fists and pounded a wall, not even caring that the plaster started raining down slightly. How could I doubt her? How could I do that to her...? He felt sick; nausiated with himself. He let his head fall in his hands, wondering when...if she'd even come back after he had doubted her. "I'm no good." He said to himself aloud. "I couldn't protect Ceelleia, and I'm horrible to Lilli. I hurt Klara's feelings...What kind of a person am I?"

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games