Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:28 am

((Uh...whaa?))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:31 am

(whatever, about your fire jutsu, you only did it 6 times and you have to do the handseals everytime)

*neko takes stance*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:36 am

((Oh yeah sorry, I just didn't post the handseals every single time, and I did it 9 times, I hope it's enough. I post the handseals everytime in a fight though.))

Zann threw 4 kunai, slightly to the left of Neko, aimed at her left side. He swung his chokuto at Neko, and it instantly transformed into a segmented, snake-like blade, extendable and deadly. It was coming at her from her right, so 2 attacks were coming at her at the same time, from both sides.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:39 am

((Sorry I g2g, parents are screaming at me...))

iZann

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:41 am

*neko easely jumped away from zann* *she then bit her finger and does the handseals* "i have to do this zann this makes it special" "summoning jutsu!" *neko summoned Jin* *a huge salamander appeared and neko raised in the air for hundreds upon hundreds feet* "ok Jin you need to help me ok?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:45 am

((...THAT big?!))

Zann sighed, he didn't want to use his summoning for a spar. He made some seals and a wind clone appeared, who darted in front of Jin and slashed at his neck with his chokuto, to test his abilities.

iZann

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:48 am

*lol your sword fits 1000 times in jin's neck lol... but i cant rp as him i have to wait on someone*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:54 am

Jin watched as the chukuto slashed at his neck, he allowed it to hit him, it merely bounced off.... JIn look up and saw the girl, he spoke to her " What are you doing girl, I allowed you to summon me only so I could see if you deserve to be my subordinate, so then do you deserve to be my subordinate? " he said as a large whisker reached up and scooped her down and set her on the ground, he spoke as he looked at her and began to shrink down, he was now about 9 feet long, he spoke to her " show me child how you would have me fight with you and how you would fight for me" he said as he awaited her to speak

ken-faita

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:02 am

"well, you can fly so i thought you could help me with some air attacks, but on your question about showing you how to fight for you is hard to answer because, we are a team but i am still the one who summoned you, and that leans i have to command you, and you have to listen to my commands"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:15 am

*I break off from the group as all the fighting and fun making starts and begin to do laps around the grounds, glancing over every once in a while.* "You kids play nice now!"

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:30 am

*korioki started to dash-around for fun* so zann sama when are you going to teach me new fire jutsu? the next one in the scroll is the cinder jutsu...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:23 am

Zann’s clone jumped backwards when his chokuto bounced off Jin’s scales. He didn’t even expect them to cut him, as he WAS the strongest Salamander summon. The clone disappeared in a poof, and the real one ran his wind chakra through his blade. It instantly transformed, to its segmented form.

Zann darted in front of Jin in less than a second, and began to run up his body rapidly, rapidly gaining on Jin's throat.

iZann

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:31 am

(hmmm, this is a bit auto-hitting isnt it)

*zann TRYED to hit Jin* *since asaba is rp'ing as jin, i bet Jin would fly up in the air*

(this is too, hard we have to wait on asaba lol)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:31 am

((I don't know, I just ran up...hmm, I'll edit my post up to the running part, you're right, it's a bit auto hitting here.
Where's Asaba?!?!))

iZann

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:36 am

(dont know, hope he is online soon)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games