Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:07 am
Nephilis smiled when Lunia entered the building finally re-attaining the gift of gab. "Oh boy!" He said watching her as she ran by. "I think that deserves a celebration! Who wants to call the caterers?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:37 am
Samara smiled and hugged Nephilis tightly, trying to hold back tears of joy. "I second that," she said. "I'm going to go start cooking. No catered food for our Lulu," she said, having picked up the same nickname that Morganna used for Lunia. "I'm going to make her favorite meal. I suggest you go train with her, though, before she gets too impatient waiting for you." She hugged him tightly once more, smiling more brightly than she had in years.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:50 am
Keliah looked at Morganna. "Im sorry..." she said to Morganna. She looked at her pile of clothing. "Try some on" she said to her gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:44 pm
Morganna chuckled. "It is fine. Don't worry about it. Ooh! But I will take you up on trying this dress on," she said, picking up a dark red brocade dress with a stand-up collar and keyhole opening at the back. "I need something nice to wear for Tenshi," she chuckled.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:06 pm
(My only ray of light...)

Nephilis nodded as Samara walked off then groaned at the thought. He'd never trained a girl since Samara and when he did, he didn't put much thought into it. "Hopefully, this will be the same." He said, beginning to take on his old attributes. "Lunia, if you really want to do this, just say so. But I'm not going to be the same person as before. My regiment is much more than a few drills and shots a day."

~~~

"Sure." Marcove looks over to Kendal and says,"Well, it'll be just like old times when we used to train. Hopefully without the destruction of buildings. Alright. C'mon Kess. Let's get down to business then shall we? Oh and I have something to tell you when we get done."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:40 pm
"Master your going to fast!, Remember what the Doctor said, "You have to be careful" , you lost your eye sight so its going to be hard for you to climb such hills!" "Well that's the doctor, anyway I got somewhere without my vision before" "What are you saying, you were blind before you gain your eyesight?" "Somewhat, now come on the Wind baring festival is starting""Wait That's Impossible Master! Master!" I thought my years after becoming the leader of Herbacea, and after that grueling time. All the Citizens were sent back to there homes as the rest stayed here to live a peaceful life. The Names Tezukya Vanda I'm the Prime Leader of Herbacea, My student now became a Trainer is Tori but she never tells me her last name, so its kinda mystery to her. As for Author his last name was changed due to an incident but that's a secret I promise not to tell. As well for my Loving Family, I usually see them often, My wife Christiaan have not heard from or Flip or Morganna. But I know there safe. As well due to the past Marcove came back and that was cool to see. As for Christiaans friend I can't say? after I left to tend the wounded. I never got to speak to her? Or I hope she doesn't hate me.... heh. Oh and for Mitsuki don't know we haven't seen each other since that day... But its been great, each time and each cloud that passes creates a new breeze of fresh sun. For now the Baring Festival is going on. New born flocks and animals. Its good to see new life every once of 5 years.  

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:40 pm
Samara watched Nephilis and Lunia outside through the kitchen window. She couldn't be happier at the moment. She went back to preparing the meal, letting the other two get to their training.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Riko's head perked up when Alyss whispered in her ear, walking back to her room. "Sorry for mom leaving guys... she is sick with a second fever this week..." She said softly, looking at Morganna. "Oh! That dress will look good on you! I have to much clothes like a dress so I need clothes I should get some other clothes.."  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:29 pm
Keliah looked at Morganna. "Of course,that would look great on you" she told them. She then looked to Riko. "that's horrible...I'll see what I can do for Aunt Alyss, my powers have grown a lot and if I can cure Lunia, then I should be able to do the same for Alyss" she told them.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:47 am
Lunia chuckled as she nodded at Nephilis. "Hello Uncle Nephilis... it's been a while since i got to talk to you... and of course i want to, it's been my dream since i was small to train with you, and finally the chance comes... i won't waste it!" She said to him, clenching her fist, she was ready and she would show Nephilis how well she had imroved since last time. "Or are you asking me this because your scared of being hurt by me?" She asked jokingly, chuckling a bit.  

xLulie

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:04 pm
(Anyone see Watchmen yet?)

Nephilis smiled at her jeer but returned to a serious look soon after. "Lunia, well yeah, you could say that. You have untapped potential like all of us. I'm going to help you control it. Now, when you're ready, I'll be in the Cherry Blossom Orchid waiting. Oh, and first order of business. Walk or run. Don't fly. To understand your power, you must first understand it's abscence and yourself. I'll tell you why when you get there." Nephilis gives a Tenshu salute placing his index and middle finger against his forehead and simply pointing them forward. In a flash, he teleports off to the orchid.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:15 pm
"It's caused by power failure. You can't cure it... I know I am being mean but I am saying you can't... she gets worse with every try someone does to her..." Riko said softly, her eyes were cold from the use of this bad news running through her head.  

Maha clone

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:37 pm
Lunia sighed and shrugged, she turned around to face the direction of the Cherry Blossom Orchid and started to walk at a normal pace, getting slightly aggrivated with not being able to even run. "He better have a good reason for making me walk for so long..." She said to herself, still over the moon about her voice coming back she shook her head and continued walking towards the Orchid, smiling at everyone who passed her, saying hi. Most of them stopped and stared in disbelief that Lunia actually spoke to them for her first time in years. Making her chuckled a bit. She got closer and closer to the Orchid, now being around the corner from it she sighed with relief. "I'd hate to not have my powers..." She said to herself, before coming into sight of Nephilis, wondering what her next assignment was.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:51 pm
"That's just it." Nephilis said as he sat against a tree, shoeless. "To understand your powers, you have to understand the abscence of them. In other words, your humanly limits. There are three times in a fight where you know when you must use your powers. The beginning, the middle and the end." He stands up and cracks his knuckles. The echo with the delayed onset of age. "Now, your power is like a weapon that should only be used when needed. Never before, never after. I want you to try to hit me without using your powers, okay?"  

Mahareshi

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:10 pm
"Anyway Master, What is a Baring Festival?" "Its a Festival that Bares new Fruit in terms new life in this world. It only comes around every 5 years. Which the wait is worth it" "I see.. So why didn't you take your family along?" "Because they saw it before... And I think Flip took one of the new bare fruit it was kinda hilarious" "Oh can you tell me Master?" "Sorry thats for you to know not to know from me" "Huh?" "Its a Secret, you will understand later, Now lets get moving the clouds are lifting"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games