Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:12 am
||yeppers. I arranged a dance so that we'd have some fun. I've had way too many RPs die out from the lack of interest.

Couples:

Airi -- ??? (Maybe Hide-kun)
Armand -- Madeline
Dylan -- Ravin
Hunter -- Veronica

And there's a dance to celebrate the beginning of the new school year. Jump in any time you like. You won'r be interuppting.||  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:02 am
( Oh lol okies ..lol makes sense cept the french speaking XD but ok))

User Image

Kaline stood their at the dance, with all the humans dancing around, she decided to stay near the corner well..this will keep time from going home The only thing that kept her mind from, boring off ,was the red punch at the buffet table.

She sighs Maybe I should just go runaround outside instead she stood there thinking on it

MindxHunter

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:33 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter shrugged, he wasn't really that hungry now that the fun part was over. He laughed when she called him a sadist, probably only reinforcing her point, but he didn't care. He looked over the girl in front of him, a small frown on his pale face. "Ainsi, vous survivre sur as animaux dégoûtât." Hunter made a face and proceeded to lick the very human blood off his hand. All the while trying to figure out why the girl in front of him asked so many questions and had followed him. He really wasn't to fond of females right now. First Belle (?) then Airi, the general female population was starting to disgust him. "Il n'en est pas de votre préoccupation qui je suis."

|| Translator again, my brain hurts >.< ||
* So you survive on thoses disgusting animals.
** It is none of your concern who I am.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:34 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

"Don't get me wrong Madeline, it's not as if I don't want to spend eternity with you. I just could not bare to hear you get angry with me and blame me for your miserable undead life." He tightened his grip back around her and tenderly kissed her cheek. He stroked her hair and then pulled her out to the balcony where no one could see them. He then pulled her into another kiss this time on the lips.  

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:46 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline nodded. She smiled a bit. He wanted to spend eternity with her. There was some way...wait. He said that he just didn't want her to get mad at him. She wouldn't be mad at him. Or would she? She would never know. His grip around her tightened. She felt his lips on her cheek. Madi smiled even more. She felt her cheeks heat up a bit. Armand stroked her hair and kissed her again. This time they were out on the balcony. She kissed him back.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:58 pm
User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

With a small c**k of the head he took her hand and lead her to the refreshment table. "If that is the case Airi-san. I happily take your compliment." With a little squeeze of her hand he let it go to pick up some drinks. He looked to her with a soft expression. For some reason he liked pleasing her and making her smile. He had the oddest notion that she didn't do that too often.

Pouring a glass of regular sparkling water for himself he held another cup for her drink. "I'm not much of a fan of soda, would you like anything?"

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:01 pm
||Mana-chan, wanna join my new RP The Dolls? biggrin ||

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ravenna smirked. *"C'est mon inquiétude quand vous empiétez sur mon territoire," she said softly, sidling up to him. Ravenna made herself taller so that she looked down at Hunter. "Je vous demanderai encore: Qui vous est?"

*It is my concern when you encroach on my territory. I'll ask you again: Who are you?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:18 pm
Airi Yuu

User Image

The warmth of his skin left her. Airi was left yearning for a faraway memory that she remembered faintly. He reminded her of someone she had had long ago when she was young. Airi glanced up at Hideaki when he spoke to her. His eyes were soft with the beginnings of something.

"Yes," she answered easily, her voice clearing softly. "If you could, I would like some champagne."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:53 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter's crimson eyes narrowed slightly as she puffed herself up tonalpear bigger. A low animal growl issued from his throat. *"Le territoire est une simple question de conquête de souvenir<-(?) que, avant de commencer un combat que vovs je gagnerez pas." Hunter didn't doubt it at all, he could easily bear the small newborn girl, she was inexperienced and predictable. Not that he had been looking for a fight, but he would if she decided to start something. He shook his head as one would do to an annoying child. "J'mapelle<-(sp?) Hunter."

*The territory is a simple matter of conquest, remember that before you start a fight you will not win.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:56 pm
((Hai evo-chan!!!!!!! *flail*))

User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand kissed her harder and pulled her by the waist closer to him. No one was looking so he was fine with this besides this girl just made him hunger for her in a way that he never thought possible. He wanted to hold her forever in his arms and to kiss her whenever he wanted to. He only remembered feeling this way once...a long time ago. He pulled back with a smile at Madeline and stroked her hair away from her face. He ran his hand lightly up and down her back and then hugged her again. "I love you Madeline. I will say it as many times as you want. Never forget that my dear girl."  

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:07 pm
||YAY MANA! I ishbump it up 4 u ^^||

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ravenna smirked slowly as he growled. She was making him angry. *"Ne pas perdre votre humeur si facilement, cher Hunter," she breathed easily, running her fingertips down his cheek. "Quel est la mine restera le mien. Se rappeler cela."

Ravenna chuckled as she pulled away, smiling deviously before turning back to run through the forest. "Je m'apelle Ravenna," she called.

*Don't lose your temper so easily, dear Hunter. What is mine will stay mine. Remember that.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:14 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

He kissed her back harder. She enjoyed it. She was glad she had taken the time to talk to him...what four days ago. She felt his lips leave hers. Madeline took a deep breath. She looked at the smile on is face. Armand's hand was on her back and it ran up and down it. "I love you too. I won't ever." Madi was pretty sure she wouldn't. He was the best thing that happened to her.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:22 pm
|| Meh ish blocking >.< Can we just skip to the next time they meet up or something. It wouldn't make sense to have Hunter follow her. Any ideas Evo? ||

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:31 pm
||I know it's so romantic-ish, but I ish thinking that Hunter thinks of her more and more until he can't go help but find her. I'll have Ravenna get in trouble with another slayer in reliation for killing the one in the beginning.
Sound good?||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:31 pm
User Image

[color=blue]//Hideaki Takizawa//

With a nod he poured a glass of champagne. Taking the glass in hand he offered her his arm as he lead her to a table. Putting down the glassses he pulled out her chair. "Please be seated Airi-san." After he pushed her in he took a seat aside her. She was so lovely, and champagne...what great taste.

After his drink was gone, he sat and admired her presense. If only he had met her sooner in life, maybe it would be a little bit brighter.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games