Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:44 pm
Amara looked at Kenji. "Well the thing is...she's a shapeshifter..." she stated. "So I have to first pick up on every shapeshifter's scent, then group it by age, then once I'm in the presence her aura should resemble her families and where she is from Kilitia" she stated. She then began to eat the morsels in her mouth explosing. "This is delicious" she added.

Amalia looked at Apollo. "Well basicly lay plans on how it's supposed to look and how the architecture will be. I've been studying Evermore architecture so I'm thinking that we can mix Shale architecture and Evermore architecture and go from there" she added.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:55 pm
Kenji thought for a moment. "Well if it takes more then a couple of days, I should probably tell Dulceri." he said shrugging. "Alright, we'll get going right after dinner. Or daybreak tomorrow to get some rest... Your choice." he said. He grinned at her next comment. "Thanks." he said and started to eat the food on his plate.  

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:01 pm
Apollo nodded "That makes sense I think it will look nice" He said. He smiled and looked ahead of them "How about we speed things along" He said. He grabbed her hand and teleported them the rest of the way. "Alright now lets get working alright" He said.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:14 pm
Amara looked at Kenji and smiled. "Thanks for coming with me, it'll at least give me some company" she stated. She looked at him and smiled again, finishing the rest of her meal and finished the wine she had received. "Since it's a child, I'd feel better to leave tonight. If you want to rest, we'll find a nearby town for you to rest... i can go for days and not sleep" she declared.

Amalia looked at Apollo and was soon teleported. She almost through up. "Next time let me know before you do that" she added with a smile. She looked at the land. "It seems good for planting and farming" she added. She then approached Dulceri. "Hey, are you ready?" she questioned.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:06 am
Kenji nodded. "Alright." he stated and went upstairs. Grabbing his pouch, he rushed back down to where Amara was and smiled. "Hmm well I can't go that long but I can go 2 days without sleeping. If I start fainting, just give me a good whack in the head." he said grinning while tapping his head. "Should we go now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:04 am
Standing oatop a pillar of black energy Void looked down upon the curent city in which he resided, " Silly little lives, all so fragile, I throw one fireball and they all break out in a panic. " He said quietly.

" I guess I was right in thinking that the powers I give corrupt people, you're a perfect example of that. " Avon said as he appeared standing in the air next to Void.

" And what will you do? Will you take my powers away? Or are you going to fight against me? " He asked as he created a tiny black flame which he just tossed around gently.

" No, I won't take your powers away, even if you don't realise it I think what your doing is for some ultimate good, I will however be siding with the actual humans on this one, let's face it they need all of the help they can get if they're fighting you and the celestials. " He said with a smile. " Anyways it looks like we're enemies now, so farewell for now Void, until we meet again, Little brother. " He said before vanishing into thin air.

" In the end family is something you can't count on, they're just another cause of anger and frustration. " He said quietly. His black spire raised itself from the ground floating only inches from the air. " I think here is as good a place as any to make my new home. " a cold laugh escaped his lips.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:09 am
(No charger, no laptop. Omfg.)

Dulceri bent forward and planted his feet on the ground after doing a handstand. "I've been like that for a while. Haha. Okay Amalia, we can get started. Any sand I see, I'm keeping for later. That way, you won't have to trudge through it while you work." He unlaces his coat, leaving only his white vest on. "Let's get to work then shall we?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:58 am
"Are you sure you dont want to take a quick nap before we leave?" she asked him with a smile. "I'd rather you not die of exhaustion" she added on. Her concern was genuine and she was trying to hold on to the little humane emotions she did have.

Amalia looked at Dulceri and nodded. "Yes, we shall" she stated. "Now I've been studying Evermore structures, and I believe if we intergrate Evermore and Shale architecture North Shale will be a prosperous addition to Shale" she added.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:46 pm
"No matter what we do Shale will prosper. It's Shale." He said with a confident smile. "Shale's the best! Heh, sorry about that. It's just it's been a while before we've expanded even by a rock. So, lets get to it. I'm a worker, your the leader. What do you need done to the land Amalia?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:49 pm
Kenji shook his head. "Nah, I'm fine. Today was a pretty slow day compared to the rest." he replied. "I don't die that easily. I'm probably one of the only ones living after fighting a celestial." he joked. "Alright, let's go. Maybe if we pass Dulceri along the way, I'll tell him I might disappear for a couple of days.. Or weeks." he added and started to walk out of his home.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:22 pm
Dulceri begins stretching doing upper rotations of his back. As he turns, he sees Kenji and laughs under his breath. "At least he doesn't look like a mummy anymore. Hey Kenji!" He turns fully and waves at his younger brother. "Hurry up! We need another earth mover."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:30 pm
Kenji waves at his brother grinning but it slightly faded when he heard what his brother said. "Umm I can't help you bro.." he called out. He took Amara's hand and ran over to where Dulceri was. "Not an earth mover anymore..." he muttered looking at the ground.  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:34 pm
Amalia looked at Dulceri and smiled. "Well the ground is fertile around here, I can tell by the soil" she added. She placed her hand on the ground sending X-rays(and yes it's a form of light) looked at what was under the surface. "IF you remove this patch of earth, then their is an oasis underneath" she added. "Aftere that we need to build a hospital, rehabilitation center and a daycare for children, also a school" she added. "Afterwards we can build residence and businesses" she added.

Amara looked at Dulceri and Kenji. "He no longers control earth, he controls darkness" she added looking at him. She then looked at a rock as darkness incased it and she moved it. "I guess it's the next best thing next to tetrakinesis" she added.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Apollo had quietly watched what everyone was doing. He smiled when he saw Kenji and Amara. He noticed Kenji seemed to get depressed when Dulceri mentioned moving earth. He frowned as he remembered Kenji had lost most of his abilities when he was attacked by a celestial. Apollo walked over to Amalia as she explained what was going to be built in North Shale. He looked at her a little confused "It's nice to know this place will have lots of buildings but whats a school?" He asked. Apollo had been too young to go to school in Kilita and had been taught by his mother the knowledge he did have. So he had never learned what a school was or been to one.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:07 pm
Kenji's face was bitter for a couple seconds before he hid the emotion and grinned. "Yup. Donated powers. Cool right?" he asked still grinning. He waved over at Apollo and someone who was with him. "A school is where a group of kids gets an education." he said overhearing Apollo's question. He then faced Dulceri. "I'm going to help Amara with something. I might be gone for a little bit. A couple days to a week. I'll help build what you're building here when I'm back." he said quickly, and smiled at his brother. He then ran off, passing Apollo and the girl he saw earlier.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games