Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KayaLing

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:27 am
Sid the Bear
KayaLing
Hello, there! Thank you for the invite! =^.^=

gaia_star Name: You may call me Kaya, Riku, or Char.
gaia_star Age: Old enough to be here as a post-secondary student.
gaia_star Hobbies: anime, cosplaying (I'm mainly a Kingdom Hearts cosplayer), D&D, Magic: The Gathering, photography, roleplaying (I mainly roleplay as Kingdom Hearts characters), video games (eg. Kingdom Hearts, Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros.), videography

Yeah, I'm such a nerd. Lol. XD

tasha2013
Name: Tasha
Hobbies: reading/writing poetry stories manga random art making hanging out & gaming cat_smile cat_smile

Welcome to the guild, Kaya and Tasha!

Kaya, what are you taking in post-secondary?

Tasha, what series are you reading for manga?

Thank you for the welcome!

I am currently in my third year as a Bachelor Of Business Administration - Accounting student. Previously, I was a Bachelor Of Science - Health Science student for three years though.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:08 am
KayaLing

I am currently in my third year as a Bachelor Of Business Administration - Accounting student. Previously, I was a Bachelor Of Science - Health Science student for three years though.

Yay! I was an accounting student back in the day. Now I'm just a (not so) boring accountant haha...what made you switch from health science into business admin?  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Nunis98

Hungry Chomper

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:53 am
Hello there and thank you for the invite smile

Name: Julia
Hobbies: Psychology, music, art, gaming, helping others and so on.

This really is a lovely guild I must say.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:34 pm
Sid the Bear
KayaLing

Yay! I was an accounting student back in the day. Now I'm just a (not so) boring accountant haha...what made you switch from health science into business admin?

Oh, really? owo They now say that being accountant isn't just numbers anymore. I guess more stuff happens. Lol. I'm actually thinking of becoming an auditor more than an income tax person now. Income tax class was a killer (it didn't help that the teacher knew a lot about income taxes, but he didn't know how to teach it), so I had to withdraw from it or else it would have a negative impact on my GPA. I still need to take it again though. At least, it's not a prerequisite to another class except an advance elective class, which I'm not taking. XD;;

I found that the course load for Health Science was so heavy and my GPA dropped because of it. So much for being good at science stuff. Haha. If I had kept on with Health Science, my GPA would have dropped lower than the required GPA. I would have been put on probation or kicked out of that particular school. Therefore, I switched to Business Administration. I actually tried to apply for Business Administration at the same school, but since my GPA wasn't high enough, I didn't get in. So, I applied to another school and got in. >.<

KayaLing

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:02 am
KayaLing

Oh, really? owo They now say that being accountant isn't just numbers anymore. I guess more stuff happens. Lol. I'm actually thinking of becoming an auditor more than an income tax person now. Income tax class was a killer (it didn't help that the teacher knew a lot about income taxes, but he didn't know how to teach it), so I had to withdraw from it or else it would have a negative impact on my GPA. I still need to take it again though. At least, it's not a prerequisite to another class except an advance elective class, which I'm not taking. XD;;

I found that the course load for Health Science was so heavy and my GPA dropped because of it. So much for being good at science stuff. Haha. If I had kept on with Health Science, my GPA would have dropped lower than the required GPA. I would have been put on probation or kicked out of that particular school. Therefore, I switched to Business Administration. I actually tried to apply for Business Administration at the same school, but since my GPA wasn't high enough, I didn't get in. So, I applied to another school and got in. >.<

Yea, you don't have to do audit or income tax. My brother does both working for a small accounting firm but I actually work in industry doing operational accounting. It's more to do with forecasting, accounting for revenues/expenses, volumes and pricing, project costs... that sort of thing where you're more focused on strategy and interpretation/analysis of the results/numbers rather than the calculations. So it's an option to consider if you find audit isn't your thing.

I had a teacher who didn't know how to teach either for my income tax class...at least I only had to get through one income tax class for my degree in order to qualify for the entrance exam exemption for my professional designation certification program.

Health science is a tough field; actually science in general. I had a few friends who switched from sciences to other departments because of the long lab hours and tough courses. The workload for each course was very demanding too according to them. So it was a good idea to switch if it was affecting your GPA that much. It's never good to be place on probation. I had a friend that was on probation who eventually got kicked out of his program (his fault though for being lazy and not going to classes/handing in course work) and it was really tough for him to get back into his program/university.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:32 pm
Name: Brittany
Hobbies: design, art, games of all kinds, fashion, homestuck, and making friends

What road do I take?
"Where do you want to go?"
I don't know.
"Then, it really doesn't matter, does it?"  

Elbafala

Fashionable Gem

14,365 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:02 pm
Nunis98
Hello there and thank you for the invite smile

Name: Julia
Hobbies: Psychology, music, art, gaming, helping others and so on.

This really is a lovely guild I must say.

Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:03 pm
Elbafala
Name: Brittany
Hobbies: design, art, games of all kinds, fashion, homestuck, and making friends

What road do I take?
"Where do you want to go?"
I don't know.
"Then, it really doesn't matter, does it?"

Hello! Enjoy the guild~  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Insta Zombi in a Boxx

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:19 pm
My name is: Paris

I am 24... practically ancient lol

My hobbies include: writing, doodling, Just Dance on Xbox, cooking, gardening, reading, casual bicycling (not for exercise, just around the neighborhood when it's pretty outside), and other boring old people stuff  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:27 pm
Name: Alex (Please call me Ryder)
Hobbies: Reading, writing, RPing (I love t RP), I play some video games, and I like to spend time with my boyfriend and our dog out at the dog park

Hello new friends! I was invited to join your guild because I was kind and flipped someone's card over in the forums! But that's perfect I took one look at the front page and knew this place would suit me beautifully!

RyderBlaise

Skilled Gunner

6,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

RueRouge_Returns

Naughty Delight

41,700 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:28 pm
Hi i'm Leanna and i'm . . . 27
my hobbies include reading game playing with friends board or video games D&D some con hopping heart AWA is my favorite
and currently far too much time in lake kindred kin are just awesome  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:39 pm
Name: Morgan
Hobbies: Reading, drawing, and tennis  

capitalistfatcat

Indomitable Tycoon

14,125 Points
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

chernobylpets

Godlike Demon

38,225 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:30 pm
Name: Chern
Hobbies: I like to draw, paint, cook, watch crappy horror movies, collect anime, skateboard, and laugh at people who hurt themselves.

Pleasure to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:27 am
Name: Dark
Hobbies: Cosplay, gaming, drawing/animation, listening to music, hang about gaia (lately has been cosplay arena mostly).

I would say quote to grab my attention, however with this current event not the best idea. sweatdrop

Also thank you to Sid for the invite, since I've flipped their side.

Dark_Slytherin

Winter Soldier

44,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:01 am
Insta Zombi in a Boxx
My name is: Paris

I am 24... practically ancient lol

My hobbies include: writing, doodling, Just Dance on Xbox, cooking, gardening, reading, casual bicycling (not for exercise, just around the neighborhood when it's pretty outside), and other boring old people stuff

Hello, Paris! You are not ancient~ If you were, then I would be immortal? haha Read anything interesting lately? I'm a reader too and would love suggestions.  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff