Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:58 pm
*listens to "Miss Independent" by Kelly Clarkson*

I was really surprised by how... large (?)... Kelly was when she was on the American Idol finale. I'm used to seeing her being slim, like she looked like on her "Thankful" album cover. When I saw her on the show, I was thinking - "Kelly... what happened? Why do you look like that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:03 pm
One more doll to do, then I'll be done with the dollz of my Unbirthday party group.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:09 pm
*dances to music*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:12 pm
Well... the song did say "just dance"! xd sweatdrop  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:14 pm
Heading to Home Depot with my Dad. Be back in awhile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:23 pm
I'm back.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:31 pm
Just about to start the final doll. And then I'll work on gathering information about the Native tribe for my essay.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:36 pm
It gets a bit irritating sometimes when my parents randomly ask me questions on whether I'm doing one thing or another. Like lately they randomly ask if I've found any other jobs I could apply for... or any other scholarships I've found. *rolls eyes* If I found anything else, I would've told you - like I always do! Plus sometimes when I say that I haven't really been looking for other jobs, it's like their expression gives off this displease/disappointed look - which makes me feel a bit guilty.

I'm doing the best I can! I continued my schooling... you [my parents] should be please that I even agreed to that! And you should be glad that I've even tried applying for the jobs I have in the past and gotten as far I have with them! But is that enough? Apparently not. *sighs*  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:37 pm
And with my schedule for Fall term, I can't really do any jobs, since I'll be gone for most of the day - and for some days, I'll be at school from 12 pm to 9 pm. Which as a result would interfere with any job schedules that are typical.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:40 pm
Now I'm not saying that I haven't been doing anything. I have occasionally looked back at the saved scholarship sites I have... but all of the scholarships that are still open are for high schoolers (especially seniors) - which does not apply to me.

And I have occasionally looked at job openings here and there, but most of them I can't do because I don't have the right experience or right qualifications (i.e. degree in a certain area). *rolls eyes*

Sometimes I wish there was jobs like in the old days, like what my parents and grandparents used to do - picking berries on the farms, harvesting other crops, etc. Or even any farm job openings nearby, since I live close to farms. I would love to help out, if the opportunity was available. *sighs* Oh well.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:41 pm
That's my ranting for the day. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:51 pm
*works on doll*  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:53 pm
Yesterday I tried a vinegar that was made from blueberries. This is a rare thing to do. Usually vinegar is made from apples or whatever. But this vinegar was made with blueberries. It was really good. Especially with the salad that Whole Foods used to serve the dressing on. 3nodding A spring salad mix, with some sort of cheese bits ((not sure what kind...)), and blueberries... and then the vinegar dressing over it. Very yummy!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:56 pm
I got to see the Twilight manga at Powells yesterday. The drawings were really good. They did pretty well with portraying the characters in their own way. So don't expect to see Robert Pattinson/Kristen Stewart/Taylor Lautner look-a-likes. This version has their own take of their appearances. Probably more like the description given in the book. 3nodding

It was cool, because everytime they mentioned their eyes or Edward stepping out in the sun, it would go from the black and white style, to being colored. Or just get sort of a brownish haze to it. 3nodding I liked it.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:59 pm
My friend Rini said that that was probably the only way she would read the Twilight saga - by reading the manga version. xd sweatdrop

Here's something I should tell you about Rini. She's a little weird about the things she enjoys. If something is really popular (take Twilight, for example), then she despises it. But if it's something that isn't popular, it's very likely she'll love it. There are some exceptions to this though. Like Harry Potter. She loves Harry Potter ((especially a HarryXDraco pairing, lol)). 3nodding  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games