Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:31 am
"Teeheh.." A childs laugh ran out throughout the Garden. A concentration of dark energy formed before it burst and out from it came a black haired girl with beautiful emerald eyes. (i think her eyes were emerald.)

Animula raced through the Garden giggling the whole way, she stopped only briefly to check over her shoulder. Someone was chasing her but who? And she seemed to enjoy it.

Another collection of dark energy emerged within the Garden and from it burst Cy, the short hair, well mannered and well dressed Vampire. He panted for a bit while he regained his composure. It seems the elder Vampire had been chasing Animula for sometime now.

"She shouldnt.. be able... to do... that." Cy panted, a tinge of fear entering those dashing gray eyes of his. Once he had regained his composure Cy ran off again trying to find the little Demon Vampire girl. One of Vincents creations...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:21 am
Caly's eyes seemed to warm and fill with emotions that if you knew what you were looking at, or for, you would realize it was love. She sensed that Cy was back...though her emotions dimmed a little when she also realized Ani had returned as well. She still had moxed emotions where the demon girl was concerned, but for now and for awhile would keep her mouth shut about it.

"Hello my love," she mentally sent to the vampire. "Perhaps you would like to come meet a friend of mine? She's arrived ahead of the others and bears some news as well that came up while we were away from home." she continued. Then she turned her immediate attention back to her little proxy adn friend, a small smile gracing her lips again.

"I'm glad that you recieved all my letters without any problems. Though you surprise me by being here so soon." Caly said with amusement in her tone.

Sarissa giggled a little, her dark blue eyes lit up as she replied, "It was really no trouble. I still have no new Master, although you've known that for some time. So it was really nothing to come here the moment after i finished reading the pile of letters you sent. Though honestly Lady Caly, with all that you spoke of, how did you find time to write them?"

"With magic of course," Caly grinned. She caught note of the title that the genie used, but seeing as Sarissa couldn't be persuaded otherwise, Caly let is slide.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:55 pm
With Aeris gone for a while and her location not told, Sulthena had a chance to worry about her. But her worry was placed aside as the garden sang, telling of the arrival of their mistress. Caly had come back, but seeing as the woman carried not for the Seer, she stayed where she was with Anubis. She then turned her attention to said feline, chuckling a bit. "Would you like to play with them? Little Brother and Little Sister seem to want to play with you."

--

As for Aeris, she had managed to get as far as the front door before the garden's song called out to her. She sighed a bit, glancing at the door before turning around. Would be better if her sense of loyalty hadn't surfaced and stopped her in her tracks. But she would greet Caly and be on her way. She raced back to meet up with her, nearly tumbling in front of the woman. "HeHe...welcome back Caly. I was just on my way out. I'm glad to see you're safely back." She held a smile on her face, giggling at her mistake.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:40 pm
Cy stopped in his tracks when Animula slipped into the basement. He could smell the blood and taint below. He could also sense Vincent and another abomination of his. Cy scowled before fixing the cuffs on his sleeves.

Interesting.. ill be there shortly. Cy replied back to Caly before he slipped into the shadows besides a large bush.

A split second later Cy emerged from Calys shadow, coming straight out from the ground itself. Cy stepped up behind Caly and slipped an arm around her. Bringing his lips close to her neck he inhaled her scent before kissing her skin softly in a welcoming greeting.

"Play?!" A tinge of crimson graced Anubis's cheeks. "I well.. if they want to." He said with a smile. A quick crack of his knuckles and Anubis shifted into his cat form. He was a big house cat but a house cat none the less and as ebony as the night.

Anubis jumped into Sulthena's lap where Little brother and sister were located. He sniffed them before he batted them both gently and playfully.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:56 pm
Caly waited in silence after she recieved Cy's answer and was about to ask Sarissa somethinvg when the vampire joined them. She noticed that the genie was a little startled at the sudden appearence of her lover, but grinned at the half elf.

Caly on the other hand leaned back against Cy and shivered slightly at his nearness, particularly her neck. She returned the kiss he gave him and smiled brightly, "Hello Love," she said.

Sarissa watched as Caly seemed to glow with the happiness that seemed to surround the couple and had to smile in turn. She was glad her longtime friend finally found someone worthwhile.

After it seemed appropiate she fluttered up to the couple, her gaze running going over the vampire. He seemed like a rather handsome thing, gray eyes and all. She herself was a sucker for pretty eyes. Then she spoke aloud, "I am the genie Sarissa, longtime friend of Lady Caly. It's rather nice to finally put faces to names."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:26 pm
"Hello. Hn... seems ive been talked about in my absence." Cy said with a light grin. His gray eyes watched the genie fly about, from over the rims of his glasses. Slicked back ebony hair, the immortal beauty that all Vampires seemed to posses. A lanky body, coupled with a traditional yet simple sense of fashion, Cy was your modern day Vampire to a T.

"A genie, i thought genies couldnt survive without a master. I dont mean any disrespect but shouldnt you be in a lamp?" Cy asked gently, his tone was sophisticated and kind as always.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:38 pm
((Cy doesn't have his glasses anymore >.> Remember Caly hid them from him?))

Sarissa grinned again, "Not talking, but exchanging letters yes." It made her extremely happy and satisfied to finally see her half-elf friend content and happy herself.

When Cy spoke she was nearly distracted by his voice, but then remembered herself and with a shake of her head (nearly shaking her entire body since she was still a foot tall) focused again on what he was speaking of. "Then can survive without a master. It's just the genie's nature to be in servitude to one." she responded and then paused to consider how much to reveal next. "As for myself. I once had a master, but he was killed after only using one of his wishes. Because of that, I was not forced back into my lamp and may walk freely...that is until someone actually finds my lamp. Then I will have no choice but to serve them." she smirked then, "But I am good at hiding my lamp and have done so for a few centuries now."

Caly's smirk nearly mirrored that of Sarissa's then. "That's how I came to meet her. She was walking about in a place where she appeared to have no business. It's rather obvious when she changes her clothes only once in awhile." she grinned.

Sarissa softly snorted, "When you grew up the way I had, then you would always wish to wear something of this nature."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:11 pm
((oops oh yeah lol everyone ignore that XD))

"Hn.. i have had a similar problem in the past. It is hard to keep up with the times, when a decade goes by in a blink of an eye." Cy said in a reminiscent tone. His eyes went to Caly then, a light smile on his lips. "You stated earlier that you had some news? What would that be?"  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:09 pm
Caly nodded slightly, her body language still bright and cheery and excited for all that's been happening. "Well it seems that the Mansion has chosen a new Clan Leader..." She turned around in Cy's arms, tilting her head back to raise her eyes to meet his. While we were away from home, I called Sarissa in as proxy, but it seems the house has chosen me as the new Clan Leader."

Sarissa nodded, affirming what the half-elf was saying.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:12 pm
"Interesting.. Well i always did like this place. Even with my little travels of the rest of the city." Cy mentioned. "How do you know it chose you? Dont tell me the thing can speak now?" Cy said as he looked wearily to the Kanareshii mansion.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:35 pm
Caly giggled a little and pressed a light kiss to his lips before answering, "It's not that it talks to me silly. It's more that it allows me to become more aware of the land and house. Everything that is in Karaneshii name really. More of a sentient knowledge with what lies around me."

She tilted her head to the side and let her mind wander a little. She could sense all the energy and plants of everything she touched or reawakened..but there was also something she sensed. Something Dark and forboding...something that had Vincent's power signature all over. Her expression closed a little as she tried not to dwell too much about it...she would deal with it when the time was right. Not now.

She brightened again when she looked up at him, "Perhaps now would be a good time to go look over the mansion again. I'm sure we'll need to so we can make notes of just what else we need.." she started walking towards the mansion before adding over her shoulder, "Oh, I will also have some purchases delivered at some point within the next few hours and day. They're mostly for the kitchen." she grinned at that thought.

Sarissa giggled and started following the halfelf.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:03 pm
Ignored. Oh well. It would give her an excuse to get out as quickly as she could. Aeris smirked, running at a fast pace out of the Clan lands. Her destination was none other than the Marketplace. Seemed the best place to find a suitable host, right?

Right.

< Exit to Marketplace. >

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:40 pm
In the backyard, Sae was atop his candy castle surrounded by his hot fudge moat, plottering his next plan to bring to light another under appreciated union.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:58 am
A previously-unheard being can be found within the gardens surrounding the castle. Their beauty had caught his eyes long ago, and only recently had he the spirit to make a foray to inspect their beauty closehand.

A gentle smile graced the foxlike features of his face, comically-large ears raised to the sky as he walks the slight pathway of the garden. Black fur covered his body, though the clothes he wore over them were of fine quality, and shimmered as if made out of some unearthly material... the black of obsidian, the designs of silver, the accent of sapphire.

His wings, grand as they were, compressed to his side, arms held behind his back - though it took no stretch of the imagination to notice his features resembled that of a bat. A hand raised from his back to fix the small oval glasses he wore, allowing himself a kind-sounding chuckle as he slowly walked.

"'Ow... vee-oo-tee-fool eet eez..." He spoke, voice heavily accented.  

King Riverbreeze

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:18 pm
Although it was Caly who noticed the presence first, she looked at Sarissa with a question plain to see in her green-blue eyes. The genie nodded and with a curious expression floated off from the group. Although she didn't know the garden all that well yet, she had an inkling where this person would be. Afterall, she was a creature of magic now and had been for a few centuries. She picked up the knack of reading the energy flows and auras surrounding her during that time.

It didn't take long and one could still see the Karaneshii mansion from where she was. And she paused for a moment upon seeing the...man....at least, that's what she wanted to call it...him... She studied him still slightly out of sight for a couple of minutes more.

Then she came into his sight, "Hello Sir." Hopefully he noticed her..she was still only a foot high floating in midair.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games