Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geji-Midori

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:10 pm
IIToxxicTess48II
Brooke Clarke...

Brooke looked up to see a guy, most likely older than her, greeting her politely. She looked the boy up and down most cautiously, as not to seem standoffish. The guy was pretty tall and muscular. He was also slightly dirty; maybe covered in grease? By the looks of it, he seemed to be a mechanic. Behind the slightly soiled facade, though, there seemed to be a genuinely kind young man who was looking for some conversation. Brooke smiled and acknowledged him.
"Hey, I'm Brooke." She greeted with her strange british accent. "Nice to meet you. I'm also new to campus." She held out her hand for a handshake, and smiled sweetly again.

Gunnar was slightly hesitant to shake hands, the robotic arm seemed to be kind of a turn off but she seemed like a real nice person so he shook her hand with his mechanical one  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:22 pm
Brooke Clarke...

When Brooke shook Gunnar's hand, she was startled to find that it was a robotic arm! Robotic, as in very robotic. She almost pulled her hand away when they first touched hands, but recovered quickly and shook the guy's hand as she was going to. It would be entirely rude to pull away from the handshake she offered in the first place. She shook very gently, not really sure if a firm handshake would be a good idea.
"That is... Very interesting." Brooke commented, trying very hard not to offend the boy. She wasn't so afraid of his arm as she was intrigued by it. "Um, I'm sorry if I'm being rude." Brooke apologised to Gunnar, slightly embarrassed by her reaction. "Do you get that reaction a lot?" She asked with a small smile, looking up at him with her vivid green eyes in a soft, pleasant way.  

IIToxxicTess48II

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:28 pm
Njord rose from his seat and bowed a little. "After you." he smiled warmly.

((Who should post first?))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:28 pm
"Yea I do, in fact that was the least amount of reaction i've ever gotten when someone shook my hand most of the time it's 'HOLY CRAP YOU HAVE A ROBOTIC ARM' from the arm and my love of anything mechanic people have given me the nickname Machine i actually like it" Said Gunnar as he stared back with his really blue eyes "You're eyes are really pretty"  

Geji-Midori

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:30 pm
Eve blushed and smiled happily. "Thank you!' She led the way out of the Cafe.

((I will this time! :3 ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:37 pm
Brooke Clarke...

Brooke smiled, relieved that her reaction didn't seem to leave a rude first impression on Gunnar.
"Oh! Well, thank you..." Brooke replied to his compliment with slight blush and a nervous chuckle. "So, um. Mechanics? That sounds very interesting! No joke." She told him truthfully. She was always interested in uncommon things, and loved to learn. "What kind of mechanics do you work with?"She asked, carrying on the conversation with actual, sincere interest. Brooke took another sip of her coffee and decided to switch off her Kindle, which she was just about to start reading before Gunnar walked up. She decided she'd found something more interesting to do for once...  

IIToxxicTess48II

Geji-Midori

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:44 pm
"Mostly motors and cars, I work up at the car repair place not to far from here, but I also build robots, I gave my whole dorm a massive upgrade and used my um... special skill to get the materials to build it, mind you i didn't steal it um.... here i'll just show you" After he made sure no one was watching he took out a piece of chalk he always kept with him and a spare pencil he used for his designs, he drew an alchemy circle and put the pencil into the middle, and clapped his hands together, after a small flash of light it was turned into a metal mechanical pencil " You see... i'm what's called an alchemist, that along with my analytical abilities and tools I can build just about anything"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:55 pm
Brooke Clarke...

Brooke couldn't help be be amazed and entertained by Gunnar's abilities. It was absolutely fascinating to her.
"Well that is truly amazing!" She said with a awestruck smile. "Alchemy... Ive heard of that before." She said to him. That's very useful. Better than my little trick... Brooke picked up the metal mechanical pencil, just to see how real it was. It was sturdy, solid and real alright... "Im telekinetic: I move things with my mind." Brooke demonstrated by folding her hands in her lap, showing that she wasnt touching anything at all, and looked at her coffee cup. It moved several inches to the left on the counter, and then back to its original spot. "Its, um, very useful when Im too lazy to get up to get something, I guess." She joked, shaking her head in pity at her boring excuse of a power compared to his.  

IIToxxicTess48II

Geji-Midori

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:58 pm
"Well, your ability is cool too you were born with yours weren't you? Me i just read a bunch of books and practiced" he said  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:07 pm
Brooke Clarke...

"Yeah, I was born with my ability. But, I find in very cool how you learned yours. You sound like a very smart and dedicated guy." Brooke complimented sincerely. She finished off her cup of coffee, and put her Kindle back in her knapsack. She turned back to Gunnar and smiled. "So... Gunnar. You know, you're a really nice guy... To talk to and stuff... You're very interesting... In a good way!" Brooke dragged on, kind of timidly. "Anyway, what brought you to the cafe today? Dont you want to be working on something in a garage?" Brooke asked him, trying to keep conversation from becoming awkward. Sometimes, when talking to guys, Brooke just kind of... Said whatever was on her mind. And, that didnt always turn out too well for her. Especially if it was a guy she liked.

((Sorry about the long time between post. Im kinda busy in real life... lol))  

IIToxxicTess48II

Geji-Midori

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:13 pm
"I usually come in for a cup of coffee each morning" He glanced up at the clock when Brooke mentioned the mechanics. "Crap, well i gotta go, or i'm going to be late for work" Said Gunnar as he paid the cashier for his coffee and ran out for work  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:44 pm
Gunnar hopped out of the car and opened the door for crystal ushering in to the cafe and showing her to the counter where they could sit and talk  

Geji-Midori

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Voice Behind The Mask

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:55 pm
Crystal walked into the cafe with little notice of the place, solely focused on Gunnar. "Thanks for being my guide by the way. Most people would've taken one look at me and called me a b***h." She smiled politely at him while she placed her order.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:57 pm
"well i could hardly just dismiss a damsel in distress, so what gave you the idea to look for a guide at a car repair shop" said Gunnar  

Geji-Midori

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games