Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:44 pm
Mio quickly got off Yoh and ran to her brother, hugging him crying.

Noctis gently patted her head, his glare intensifying. "Apologize." he mumbled.

Mio shook her head "N-No it's my fault...." she had calmed down a little but tears were still running down her cheeks. She turned her head slightly "Sorry." she mumbled quickly then looked away from Yoh.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:51 pm
Hinata walked over to Yoh and stood in front of him. "At least say your sorry for yelling."

Yoh held his cool composure. "I have nothing to apologize for."

Unsatisfied with his answer, Hinata walked over to Noctis and Mio. "I'm sorry for Yoh. He really is a nice person. He just doesn't know how to deal with people..."  

HoboBakaChibi

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:57 pm
Noctis smirked. "I could send him to Hell and he can have a chat with the dead." he was half-way joking but he did like to send people to Hell.

Mio punched Noctis's chest. "Don't do that!!" she turned to Hinata "It's fine, My own brother has the same problem." she muttered "Sorry I glomped you Yoh~" she smiled nicely, her tears now gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:02 am
"Apology accepted.." Yoh mumbled. He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to hurt her feelings again. Maybe his sister was right, maybe he DID need to learn how to handle situations without getting angry all the time.

Hinata smiled, hearing Yoh say that.  

HoboBakaChibi

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:06 am
"Let's go eat!!!" Mio cheered and took Hinata's hand and started walking off "What food do you like?" she asked happily her long hair swaying behind her.

Noctis crossed his arms waiting for Yoh to follow them.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:02 am
Hinata giggled as Mio took her hand. "Okay!" she said cheerfully. "Hmmm~ I really like sweets!"

Yoh saw that Noctis was waiting for him. He sighed and shoved his hands in his jacket pocket before walking the way the girls had gone.  

HoboBakaChibi

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:07 pm
Lena Foster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lena walked to the park with Nikolai and looked around. "Still looks like it did a year ago." she smiled and remembered all the times here. Well, the ones that didn't get erased from her mind, that is.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nikolai laughed "slow down girl! your really excited about this!"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:31 pm
"Why wouldn't I be? It's our wedding, after all!" she smiled at him then looked back at the Park. "You think this is a good place for it?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:51 pm
Ryasa & Ukitake...
User Image

Ryasa and Ukitake sat in a tree, golden eyes peering down sadly at the park. Ryasa then looked at his twin. 'Uki-kun...Do you ever think we will see master Yuchika again...we're supposed to be his protecters right, but it's been so long, our immortal lives are shallow, Uki nii-sama..." Ryasa said sadly. Ukitake glanced at his brother. "We will, these lead us here." He said, holding his necklace. "I just dont know why Hiro-sempai would be in a low-class place like this." He muttered.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:10 pm
Lena stopped ranting on about the Park when she heard some people chatting. Funny, she didn't see anyone around except for Nikolai. Raising an eyebrow in curiosity, she looked around and spotted two people sittin' in a tree.... and that's it. "I think people hanging out in trees is the latest fad." she mumbled mainly to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:32 pm
Ryasa & Ukitake...
User Image

Nuseki looked at the girl, could she know where Hiro-sama was? Ukitake looked at his sibling. "It's impossible, she's pretty, but Hiro-sama would never mix himself with humans." He told Nuseki.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:36 pm
She glanced to the side every few seconds, feeling that awkward silence come up. "Umm, hi!" she called out, mainly just to get rid of the tension.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:48 pm
Ryasa & Ukitake...
User Image

Ryasa got down from the tree and looked at Lena. "hello." He said softly, his hands in his pockets. Ukitake came down as well, she had the faint sent of Hiro.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:50 pm
"Uh.... Well.... My name's Lena." she introduced with a small smile while looking at the two carefully. "Twins, huh?" she smirked. "You'll fit in perfectly here!" she laughed.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games