Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:17 am
Kirias recoiled at the Wyverns painful and gruesome death, it's foul odor filling her nostrils. She turned back to Bakher and cast another rejuvenation spell on him. "The location on the Draconian huh? So what shall we do about it? Although I dislike them, they have yet to do anything to us directly".
She looked back at the Den, wondering what Kaishin was up to. "Though I do think we should leave the wolves out of it. I think kai has enough to deal with right now".

Kaishin slept peacefully in his room. It had been quite a while since he had been able to enjoy a full days rest like this and he planned to make the most of it.

(i have absolutely no ideas for Kai right now. Though what is happening to Bakher and Kirias would make a good Rp in it's own right I think. I also plan on opening a new Pokemon Rp in the next few days if anyone is interested)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:44 pm
((*tumbleweed blows through* did everyone fall into an interdimensional hole and get eaten by dogs or something??))  

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:14 am
((Funny you say that since we're wolves here... HAHA I just can't really find anything to reply to..)) Frost walks through the dense forest, he was tracking a deer but after a while he lost it's scent, he examined his surroundings, he's never gone to this part of the forest before, "Hello? anyone" he calls out  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:01 pm
AstralStorm
((*tumbleweed blows through* did everyone fall into an interdimensional hole and get eaten by dogs or something??))

sorry I was away sweatdrop  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:16 pm
Stone
he easliy dodged and rapidly swong at him with his sword

Snowstorm
she barked to Eclipes "Come on lets go home" and brushed her sisters back with her tail and started walking towards the den

Eclipes
she looked confused she looked at the fightnig males and her sister and she desided "wait up Snowstorm but we should go hunting first"

Snowstorm
"Your right Eclipes" and turned around and started hunting [Snowstorm and Eclipes are hunting right now so I'll stop posting about them intill their going back to the den]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:23 pm
Jin spun backwards and caught Stone's blade with his hilt he slid his blade up against Stone's and bounced the sword off the hilt, and quickly retaliated the an overhand cleave  

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gravekenshin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:35 pm
*blinks a few times* well I can see this was a waste of time. *stands on all fours and starts walking back to my little den*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:10 pm
"Your better then when we were kids, but not good enough" he swong his sword aiming at Jin with all of his streangth not really trying to hurt jin  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:11 pm
furbyforever
"Your better then when we were kids, but not good enough" he panted and knocked jins blade out of his hands

((pssttt, thats illegal. gotta describe how you did it.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:19 pm
AstralStorm
furbyforever
"Your better then when we were kids, but not good enough" he swong his sword slicing the air aiming at jim with all his streangth not really trying to hurt Jin

((pssttt, thats illegal. gotta describe how you did it.))

((oh sorry, I'll fix that))  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:30 pm
Jin parried and grimaced from the force of Stone's blow, before we could steady himself, his sword was flicked out of his hand and he said "Not bad Stone."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:52 pm
Stone
"Thank you" He grabed Jins hand and helped him up "Not to bad yourself" and looked around the desserted clearing "We should look for Snowstorm and Eclipes and put his sword away and sniffed "They went that way" and pointed his nose in the direction the sisters went  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:59 pm
Jin sniffed the air picked up their scent and followed Stone into the woods  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:33 pm
Snowstorm
"after they gathered all of the prey she barked "Eclipes we are being followed by Jin and Stone"

Eclipes
she sniffed the air "Your right" and the pointed her tail towards the males "Let's find out what their doing" and tipped-toed towards the males making no sound

Snowstorm
she followed Eclipes

Stone
"Hide" and pulled Jin into a bush and whispered "They are coming"  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:28 pm
Jin made a startled sound as he was yanked into the bushes he eyed Stone quizzically and asked "Why are we hiding,,?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff