Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:34 pm
Mayah Playah
when are we time skipping these guys?

Leaning in, the god grinned and licked his tongue, pulling away with a smirk.

Blushing softly, Iris wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders, holding onto him as she bit her lip.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:46 pm
Pure T0rture
Which one you wanna do?

The Rider blushed lightly, grinding against the god a little more. "You jerk~"

Dante nibbled the skin tenderly, his hands rubbing his hips.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:51 pm
Mayah Playah
I'll handle Erys and Than when the time comes, you wanna take care of Dante and Iris?

Blushing harder, the god tipped his head and grinned at his lover. "If I'm a jerk then why don't you teach me some manners?" He purred, playing with a bit of the rider's hair.

Blushing more, the embodiment held onto him tighter and dug her teeth further into her lip.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:01 pm
Pure T0rture
Sure.

"Because you won't learn a thing," he chuckled, reaching behind the death god and spanking him lightly.

Death took a deep breath and bite down hard, blood gushing into his mouth and excitement suddenly running through him.

~~~

Dante panted from beside Iris, his sweaty forearm resting on his damp forehead. His eyes stared at the ceiling, still trying to comprehend what he'd done. "Damn..."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:39 pm
Mayah Playah

"wanna bet?" the god grinned only to blush and dig his nails j to the rider when he was spanked.

"y-you're..... Good...." a much healthier looking Iris panted beside him, one of her arms resting against her stomach as the other tucked itself under her head.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:04 pm
Pure T0rture

"Ah!" Erysichthon hissed as blood surfaced from Thanatos' nail marks, then growled. "Yes, I do."

"You're n-not... so b-b-bad your... yourself," he panted in reply, looking over to her and trying to catch his breath. "A-and you l-l-look... b-better."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:35 pm
Pure T0rture
Mayah Playah

smirking, the god practically tackled the rider to the ground and got busy proving him wrong.

~3 hours later~

Blushing darkly as he lay beside the rider in their room, Thanatos gave a tiny chuckle and grinned. "bet you didn't know i could bend like that, did you?"

Blushing, she nodded and rolled onto her side to look at him. "feeling better too." she smiled, leaning in to kiss his cheek. "thank you."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:52 pm
Pure T0rture

The Rider merely shook his head, gasping for breath and staring at the ceiling. A greater question was where the hell did he get all that energy!

The blushing male turned over, his back to her front. "Yeah, yeah, you're welcome. Don't mention it." The built Death then sat up and took his clothes from the ground, bowing his head from the shame of what he'd done. He'd given in to that... that witch's temptations. How his beloved Khrona would look at him... she wouldn't. She would be so disappointed in him. No more than he already was.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:06 pm
Mayah Playah

smiling despite himself, the god rolled over and curled into his lover. "you're so amazing."

letting out a sigh as she curled up on the bed, the succubus pulled a hand through her hair and did her best to keep from crying. she'd sunk to a new low this time. sleeping with a man that didn't feel for her? just so she didn't get worse? how could she even handle herself anymore? maybe she should just go back to sleeping with girls. or maybe she should leave.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:27 pm
Pure T0rture

After catching his breath, the exhausted man wrapped an arm loosely around his lover, holding him close. "A-and you... you're spectacular."

Dante finally turned back to her as he buttoned his pants back on, looking up to her and sighing. "So," he awkwardly tried to start, only to cross his arms, blush, and look away. "I... I should probably go. If you need me for this again... you always know where to find me."
Dante then grabbed his shirt and started to put it back on, refusing to let on to Iris how much he really liked it all, and missed the feeling of a woman beneath him. He couldn't stand the look that Khrona was giving him in his mind, and knew that this could never happen again. But, knowing himself, he was aware that it would.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:31 pm
Mayah Playah

"i love you." Thanatos murmured softly, his eyes half closed as he listened to the rider's heartbeat.

"see you...." She sighed, closing her eyes as she tried to forget that she'd just done that.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:36 pm
Pure T0rture

"I love you too," he replied, kissing the man's temple before closing his eyes and drifting off.

Without another word, Dante was out of the room, striding to his office in an attempt to get him mind off of what had just happened. He didn't see anyone around to talk to him and help him through it, so he hastened his pace, desperate to bury himself in work.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:53 pm
Mayah Playah

Letting out a sigh as he wandered the halls, Knightly chewed on his cheek as he looked around, barely noticing as he passed his father-in-law.

"momma? MOMMA!!!!" the toddler whined, kicking at his adoptive 'mother' several times.
Opening his eyes when Belyi shoved his foot in his face, the dragon blinked and sat up, holding the albino close. "what is it sweetie?"
"where dadda?"
the dragon gave a small sigh and hugged his son close. "oh sweetie...." he mumbled, trying not to cry. "d-dadda's busy.... he ... he can't come home right now....." he murmured, gently kissing the toddler's forehead.
"but... but momma said... momma said dadda be home soon!!"
"i know, baby i know..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:57 pm
Pure T0rture

Spying his son-in-law, Dante reached out and grabbed his arm, eyebrows furrowed. "Hey kid," he gruffly greeted. "I thought you'd be with your pregnant wife right now."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:00 pm
Mayah Playah

"hm? oh, she's sleeping right now." Knightly grinned, scratching the back of his neck nervously. "so i figured i'd use the small amount of free time to stretch my legs a bit."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff