Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:21 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
@yalie - c'est toi?

That's her friend. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:34 pm
no... but you better remove it cuz you don't have her permission... and even if you do find my pic you're not allowed to post it up.  

yalie5

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:06 pm
Pic snipped~  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:27 pm
@Yalie: You're so mean!
But I think I found your pic. whee

xiiao-ai

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:37 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]

Please post it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:42 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
[...sinfulanjel...]

But I can't be mean to Yalie..
but it is her pic..
I'll try and find out if it's actually her or not.
3nodding
And wait till Yalie gets back.

xiiao-ai

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:23 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]
xXHotBabiBluXx
[...sinfulanjel...]

But I can't be mean to Yalie..
but it is her pic..
I'll try and find out if it's actually her or not.
3nodding
And wait till Yalie gets back.

Fine, then tell me where it is, she never sed that. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:59 pm
yalie5
no... but you better remove it cuz you don't have her permission... and even if you do find my pic you're not allowed to post it up.

Thats just harsh, sorry if a peasent such as i is not worthy., xd xd  

Flammable Bait

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:11 pm
SurvivingPyrodoxManiac...
yalie5

geez... it's not like it's even that hard to find. if you can't find it then you don't need to know what i look like. and just posting it up would be too easy. the journey is more fun than the destination.
@babi: snip it the pic of my friend now please. this is the last time i'm going to ask nicely.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:13 pm
yalie5
yalie5

geez... it's not like it's even that hard to find. if you can't find it then you don't need to know what i look like. and just posting it up would be too easy. the journey is more fun than the destination.
@babi: snip it the pic of my friend now please. this is the last time i'm going to ask nicely.

lol, I would, but I didn't post the picture of your friend. It was Niph. sweatdrop  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:13 pm
yalie5
yalie5

I havnt exactly been to look for it domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:16 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
yalie5

lol, I would, but I didn't post the picture of your friend. It was Niph. sweatdrop

dude... you quoted her. that quote with the pic in it is a part of your post. you can edit it and go back to delete the url.
@pryo:... exactly. it's better that you don't anyway. dont' wanna be charged for murder here.  

yalie5

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:21 pm
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
yalie5

dude... you quoted her. that quote with the pic in it is a part of your post. you can edit it and go back to delete the url.
@pryo:... exactly. it's better that you don't anyway. dont' wanna be charged for murder here.

But doesn't Niph still have one on page 152?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:25 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
yalie5

But doesn't Niph still have one on page 152?

she's already snipped it.  

yalie5

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:26 pm
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
yalie5

Well you made me curiouse, i wasnt before but you being over protective trigger'd something razz .

Luckily tis a blank page when i click view more, so yeah. you win.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games