Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Choumaru Nakirami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:09 pm
"don't be to sure Sensai." Hititsu said as he smiles and turns his head facing him before turning into water like his other clones and becoming a puddle. The real Hititsu appears from the Mist that is slowly dissipating. "Thanks to my high level with controlling water I can control my cone to even think on its own. Anyways if I do go up against one I can just turn that clone you were just against into another ice bomb. Sadly if that happens I'm dead if I don't kill him, it takes up most of my chakra." Hititsu falls down to his knees tired from his jutsu and low chakra level. "This....is why... I ne...ed a team...mate."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:00 pm
from the puddle made by the clone Luri sticks his head up to see who is in the classroom while saying, "who's there?"  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

waysters bodyguard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:47 pm
Itachi is watching from a tree then just waits for them to leave then he gets to impatience then itachi creates a clone itachi jumps down and starts to fight luri he slashes her with his flame sword  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:58 pm
A flurry of water enhanced petals block the sword of fire. Sosomi stood twirling his umbrella. "You will not harm these people. State your business Akatsuki." His face showed calm hatred. It was an uchiha....dangerous nin. He would have to remember his training.  

Hidden Mist Moon

Choumaru Nakirami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:26 pm
Hititsu quickly grabs a black colored food pill from his pocket and eats it. Then stands up and runs to the side of his Sensai. "This is the Akatsuki, huh?" Well then Sensai I'll fight with you."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:18 pm
{{betch! not a day of rest for poor tears? rawr. i need a vacation... rolleyes heart }}  

Muppins

Hidden Mist Moon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:37 am
((sorry Mizukage Sama... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:44 pm
(im a GUY smart one) Luri sunk into the puddle in time. luri cam back up and activated his trait and began to throw punch after punch to the guy knocking him out of the window.  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:36 pm
Mikyo approached the guy on the ground.
"so how might you be?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:04 pm
Sosomi walked up next to Mikyo. "He claims to be Itachi of Akatsuki, but I have yet to see any hint of Sharingan."  

Hidden Mist Moon

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:20 pm
Mikyo looked directly into the guys eyes.
"he's not...and he's not even apart of the Akatsuki. he couldnt even hit a jounin."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:30 pm
"Sosomi-Sensai, I'll test his abilities and you can watch, Okay?" Said Hitisu as he slightly steps in front of the group of Mist ninja. "Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu" Hititsu created four water clones of himself and sent them running to Itachi.  

Choumaru Nakirami

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:31 pm
Luri, jumping down from the window he hit the guy out of, still with his trait activated looked around to see Mikyo saying, "I thought we had a deal? or is this how you treat your friends?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:43 pm
"what the hell are you talking about kid...i dont even know who you are. im just trained to find people that put a bad name to the Akatsuki and stop them. in otherwords, get in my way of killing this kid, you go with him."

Mikyo held out his hand and a simple 15ft metal Column shot out of the ground into his hand  

Oni_Soul

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:51 pm
ehh guys im have to go offline for a few... my cat just died  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games