Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:47 am

He enters the academy wishing to inquire about enroling and asks"Where can I start?? Im new here so I dont really know what to do. by the way my name is BloodFang, you may call me blood."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:33 am

Ami smiled."He's your sensei? You must be a genin,right?"
She put both hands into the pocket in her sweatshirt."Your sensei said he'd teach me some jutsus,since the academy teacher hasn't really been teaching us anything..." she said,trailing off.
She smacked her forhead and held out a hand."Sorry about that! I completely forgot! I'm Ami." she said,laughing.

Haru Mai Chan

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:03 am

Blood Laughs "Im not even a genin... hehehe im just starting... Im just an academy student... and ow yeah nice to meet you ami" *Sits down still waiting for the sensei* "darn... i havent even met the sensei here " Blood sighs...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:05 am

"Awsome! I'm an academy student too." Ami exclaimed,sitting down next to him."I haven't been put on a team yet..."
She looked around."So is your sensei late like this all the time?" she asked.

Haru Mai Chan

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:30 am

(bit late) skylock put a wet rag around his mouth. almost every time he came into contact with mind altering substances (like drugs) he faints if he inhales enough to affect him. zero is acting oddly. skylock waited.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:25 pm

Shika saw that Skylock was having troubles,"man if you can't take a hit your a waste of my time." He then looked at Zero,"nice music man'".

emo jiraiya1

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:03 pm

"sorry to disappoint you caption mellow" Skylock said. he pulled out a water bottle and poured out the contents. he focused his chakra and shot mist at Zero and the other. it extinguished there dobie. "deadheads." stare skylock leaves the school.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:33 pm

zero sat there with the wet bong in his hand
"what did i do?"
zero dried off the bong with his wind element and plopped a 2 dubs in and lit it
"he is in over his head. He will learn that the hard way"
zero took a hit and passed it. his eyes flickered red

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:41 pm

"Get back here Skylock", Shika shout as he chased him going to beat him.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:09 pm

Blood sheds a tear"will i never have a sensei???" but suddenly he notices the other people in the room and asks "Zero are you the sensei?"

Bloodfang23

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:29 pm

((please....he's a cocking genin who thinks hes all powerful.....))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:03 pm

Ami saw a tear drop from his face so she put a hand on his shoulder."Don't cry- we are only academy students. You see, we all get placed into a squad with a sensei once we pass the test to become a genin." she said,knodding her head.

Haru Mai Chan

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:11 pm

A clone of Dp arrived at the academy, looking at the students he laughed at what ami said, "trust me, it aint that way here.......its live and learn, katsuro there is the nearest to a teacher you'll get......." he said as he took a seat, looking to the ceiling....
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:14 pm

Blood suddenly laughs and says"I didnt know he was a genin well atleast now I can go sensei hunting now that i know who he is" Blood now walks around the school looking for katsuro and says"by the way what does he looks like" and smiles

Bloodfang23

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:17 pm

"he's 13 and a sanin, and he's standing next to ami here......" he said, not bothering to turn to look
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games