Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LuckyMX

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:58 pm
I'm LuckyMX, nickname on Gaia is Lucky! My actual name is Logan, so you can call me that. My RP name is Fenix, so you can also call me that if you want to. I'm 14 going on 15 in September 29th. Guess what, that's in 3 weeks! I have two cats, 5 year old named Smokey, and a 1 year old named Opie Wan Kanopi. That 1 year old is bobcat/domestic cat with a white fur coat. It has Tennesee in its blood, so it's very energetic.

I live in South Carolina, United States of America. I'm 5 hours behind England, 14 hours behind Japan, and 4 hours ahead of California. That just sorta explains my timezone.

Let's see... I play guitar and violin. Occasional madolin for fun. I'm also in choir and Chamber Orchestra. Lastly, I'm in 9th grade for the time being of this year.

What's so unique about me from any other freshman at my school is that I passed DIT (Digital Input Tech) in 8th grade by taking a test last year. Only me and a friend took the test and I was the only one to pass! whee Yea me! I'm in all honors classes, too. I'm a grammar snob a bit. So, if I make a grammar mistake and you've graduated high school, please tell me my mistake. I'm trying to get myself as literate as I can. Thank you! 3nodding

Hm... a little about me, I guess. I'm not shy online, but for some reason I'm still shy in real life. What can you do? I try to be as friendly as I can when first meeting a person unless you're being just a huge pain in the butt. Oh, the most important ideal about me is that I can be the most argumental person you can meet. I'm not the most ranting; no, another person has that job. I'm a Christian that has no denomination. I think the rest about me can just be figured out. 3nodding I just want to quickly add that I like soccer and that I'm a black belt in Shaolin Kempo martial arts.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:55 pm
YO! lawl i rely dont ever shay that. i would say hey, hei, hi, and barely hello [hallo/hillo]. okay so im marshiberrie. to be true i wanted that 1 mil to achieve my goal. and u can see it in my siggie. 15k gold. well if u saw it near teh beggining of school. when i posted this reply.

My Nickname is marshi. but because me and my friend were playing with users i changed into marshiberrie x3 and lawl there was teh mentioning of NINJA's and also marshimellos [not teh MARSHI in marshimello]

JA-NAE! see ya all laters  

marshiberrie

Teddies Slave

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:24 pm
HIYA ALL!!!! i'm 18 and i was learned about this guild from Mithie-Chan. if i won this contest i'd use the money too create my dream avi heart

User Image
457,623 gold left too go  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:09 pm
Hey! Teh name's NamRami or just nami
ummm i'm located in a Seattle
I'm 17 (18 in Feb)
I'm currently questing.

There's nothing important about me. but, IF you want to know about me, then pm me. I don't mind.I'm extermely friendly so don't be scared. xd

Ummm...if I won the money, I would save alittle for charitys, alittle for meh to help with my questing, and alittle to other ppl with their quests!

Thats just about it! xd  

Aladyia

diaper genie

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:56 am
Hey all im Killah and im a stay at home mom. I go to school online and my guilty pleasure is Gaia. Lol.

Ive been on gaia since 2003 and I dont think ill ever stop because dressing up your avi and getting new stuff is just so cute. Plus I have a lot of nice friends on here.

Its fun to just unwind and have alittle fun.

My daughter is 4 months old and she is the light of my life. <3

If I won 1 mil.. man i would buy the stuff I want for my various dream avis. And the rest I will give away to my friends.

If anyone is a parent too pm me! If not you can pm me anyway. I love meeting new people and making new friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:43 am
hi.you all can call me allan. im 18. if you want to know about me in the real world then sorrey but you will just have to watch and find out.
if u wan't to pm me i will allways enjoy that.
if i ever one the 1 mil id go shopping in the shops and not the market place... no ill still go to the market. mrgreen and buy some stuf for my friends.
im new to gaia so im still learning stuf.  

GinSabra

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

lp753

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:18 pm
Hello Everyone My Gaia Online nick name is Dabiont
My RL name is Mitchell and i am 19 and will be 20 in December.
I live in Seaside, CA with my grandma.
i am currently a student and hope to move to fresno soon so study to become a criminologist.

I play WoW in my sparetime and have a lv 70 rogue ally on staghelm server.

And if i won a mil i would make my dream avi and save the rest for when i see other stuff i like.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:52 pm
G'day

I'm quite the lazy bum and don't bother to make any effort to make gold so I'm here to use luck and go for the big bucks xD so to speak.  

Deojack

Puppy

X3DarkShade3X

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:29 am
blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:19 am
Hi! blaugh My name in real life is Sharnie. I live in East Sussex, England. And go to Heathfield Community College. I am 13 years old, but my birthday is soon! On the 29th of september! I hope I get some neato things, I really need new ipod for example because my one keeps messing up! Also I hope to get a video camera so I can do neat videos with my friends, mabye even to put on Youtube! Anyways, so yes, my brithday soon 4laugh I am very interested in Anime. I draw it, I watch it (sometimes) and I love games that have Anime in it. Like this! rofl

I really am hoping to improve on Gaia and get a really cool Avatar! I mean.. you look at other people.. with their fancy Avatar and really cool outfits.. But I don't have all that. Only the few things i managed to get cheap from the market! So I would probably use my gold for that! Making a neat Avatar. But I hate to be the same as somebody else.. so I want as unique as possible! But thats expensive!! So.. thats what i'd use it for ^^ 3nodding

Goodbye and have fun! If I got the gold near my birthday I might celebrate tehe! So watch out for me, Shaznii!! xxxxxx heart

xSharnie

Nephelai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:46 pm
My real name is confidential. So is my age. but Just call me anything. "HEY" works too. You could say I am a fresh new teen, becoming a year older soon 8p
I live in Hawaii, I'm Half Flip, Half Japanese. I like doing whatever there is to do. [even extreme things]. I explain myself a little more in my profile.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:05 pm
Hola! Konnichiwa~ Hello? Uhmmm...I'm Katie and I tend to switch between languages, only one of which I can speak/write coherently. English is my native language and the one[for now]I write — my passion — with. I, generally, don't do those fancy symbols because I suffer from lazytidious. What else...? OHYEAH! I'm fourteen and a freshman in high school. I get off track easily and it bugs the hell out of my speech&debate teacher. He thinks speeches require 'organization'. Hum.

I love anime, manga, shounen-ai, movies, books, music...anything in the entertainment category. And world issues, debatable topics, whatever sounds interesting. I babble a lot. Feel free to contact me.

That's about eeeet

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Alienor Kaze

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:13 pm
Hello, I'm kaze no sakura, but people tend to call me kaze. Feel free to call me whatever you wish. Erm... I'm twenty moving on to twenty-one in less than two months, and I generally don't give away personal information on a pubic forum. So if you want to get to know me better, it has got to be by luck or chance.

I joined this guild because I have a horrible tendency of being unable and keep all my hard-earned pixelated gold, due to my huge quest on trying to get every blooming item on Gaia and trying to support my mule. I've seen a banner of this guild posted in many signatures and clicked it just to satisfy my curiousity and here I am. I don't like random donations because they make me feel squimish, but I don't mind contests because I worked hard to earn the item. Even so, some people have been generous enough to donate me gold in the past anyway.

Erm... more stuff on myself, I'm Korean-American and I like to write and draw. I am currently working on a 2000-page novel, but it's not going too well, since I keep getting headaches from staring at the computer screen and there have been a few other important matters in my life as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:56 pm
Hi!! My name is razzberry_sparkle, but people tend to call me razz or sparkle.
I love, anime, books, music, and BOYS, ah. i joined this guild because im in desperate need of gold for seal slippers and a fresh grass skirt, and also because I'm like WAY poorer then all of my friends. Im not an outgoing person n real life, but i guess online is ok. I really hope I win some gold though. My birthday is August 31, although i didn't receive any gifties. sad But oh well.

Razzberry_Sparkle

pryocrazie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:18 pm
name:tyler
age:turning 15 on the 21st woohoo next week im 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!
town:austin
girlfriend: none at the moment crying
hobbies: games, acting, bass, skateboarding, chillin with my friends
race: german, sewedish, american

if i won the one will i would buy some stuff and help some of my friends with money that r active that is O_o and id prolly give like 200k back for a donation eh or somthing biggrin u ppl KNOW IM COOL biggrin  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff