Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:39 am
Good morning there. >w<  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:41 am
Hi strawberry, how are you? ^__^
heart

pxxn

Original Fairy

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:42 am
I'm alright. I think I might try to make some breakfast though.

How are you?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:44 am
I'm pretty, good.
Breakfast, eh? I should have breakfast but it's my least favourite meal x.x

pxxn

Original Fairy

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:45 am
I love breakfast. <3
It's because I'm no good at cooking any of the other meals. x.x
I think I want some french toast...:/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:48 am
Oh..i'm bad at cooking period x.x
French toast isss soo good, but my family only buys cereal, maybe that's why i hate breakfast XD

pxxn

Original Fairy

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:51 am
Heh. the only reason I'm cooking is bcause we don't have any cereal right now...the stufs not that bad.
Well, I guess I'll talk to you some other time Pxxn, alright? <3

Bai! heart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:53 am
Aww okay, bye strawberry -huggles-
have a great breakfast ^__^ heart

pxxn

Original Fairy

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:55 am
oh my gawd ._.

I just pulled an all-nighter, for the first time in like, ever.

im so tired, but im up on coffee, so its all good  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:56 am
[Sonic Offline]
oh my gawd ._.

why what did you do all night =P  

pxxn

Original Fairy

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:59 am
pxxn
[Sonic Offline]
oh my gawd ._.

spam the chatterbox, watch TV, play with my iPod (now runs on 3 operating systems) and ported a few Linux apps over to windows.

KDE is now replacing my windows shell, and im working on getting KWin working as the window manager. then I'll have the entire KDesktop Environment running on my 'Doze install! once I get that out of the way, I'll probably get Beryl running...

~ish a nerd~  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:04 am
[Sonic Offline]
pxxn
[Sonic Offline]
oh my gawd ._.

spam the chatterbox, watch TV, play with my iPod (now runs on 3 operating systems) and ported a few Linux apps over to windows.

KDE is now replacing my windows shell, and im working on getting KWin working as the window manager. then I'll have the entire KDesktop Environment running on my 'Doze install! once I get that out of the way, I'll probably get Beryl running...

~ish a nerd~

woah o_O that's a lot of stuff. +plus have the stuff i had no clue what you were talking about sweatdrop  

pxxn

Original Fairy

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:13 am
pxxn
[Sonic Offline]
pxxn
[Sonic Offline]
oh my gawd ._.

~ish a nerd~

woah o_O that's a lot of stuff. +plus have the stuff i had no clue what you were talking about sweatdrop

KDE stands for KDestopEnviornment. its one of the many, many desktop management programs for Linux operating systems. its the most common, because its the easiest for people who are new to Linux/don't like using the command line. it was designed for Linux, but I have to completely re-write how stuff interacts with the computer to make it work.

still working on it, and its 9 in the morning. started at 11 last night. got it running, but its really buggy. gotta fix that.

btw, compiling it and getting it running took about 160mb of my HDD space x_x but IMO its well worth it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:16 am
[Sonic Offline]
pxxn
[Sonic Offline]
pxxn
[Sonic Offline]
oh my gawd ._.

~ish a nerd~

KDE stands for KDestopEnviornment. its one of the many, many desktop management programs for Linux operating systems. its the most common, because its the easiest for people who are new to Linux/don't like using the command line. it was designed for Linux, but I have to completely re-write how stuff interacts with the computer to make it work.

still working on it, and its 9 in the morning. started at 11 last night. got it running, but its really buggy. gotta fix that.

btw, compiling it and getting it running took about 160mb of my HDD space x_x but IMO its well worth it.

... 0_0 i think you should be like a computer engineer or something. but I have no idea about anything you just said. I hope you finish it up soon, because damn it seems like a hell of a long time to complete.  

pxxn

Original Fairy

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:23 am
pxxn
[Sonic Offline]
pxxn
[Sonic Offline]
pxxn
[Sonic Offline]
oh my gawd ._.

~ish a nerd~

... 0_0 i think you should be like a computer engineer or something. but I have no idea about anything you just said. I hope you finish it up soon, because damn it seems like a hell of a long time to complete.

im waiting to bring my grades up. Google promised me an internship for mass server maintainance and how to do generally everything the programmers do when I start passing my classes. they said they'd take me as is, if I wasn't failing like 4 classes >_O

so, at the end of next year, when everything's passing, im working at 28 an hour learning how to do what the google programmers do.

to top it off, im working from home. if for whatever reason I have to go to the office (Im in houston, closest is Dallas) they'd fly me, first class.

and it'll take a few more days to finish my project and make it stable.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games