Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Konoha's Fresh-Water Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:20 pm

-scoffs at Kikiomoru-

"Of course he has to kill her! It's the only way to revive Destiny! To not kill her is like saying, 'Destiny, I don't really give a crap about you anymore and leave you to your fate'."

-she looked at Gohma sharply-

"You need to lose yourself to an evil to kill someone?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:25 pm

"Do you think this is going to be just as easy as saying. 'Oh well I believe I'll just go kill Kisa now. She'll just let me so no worries about reprecusions.'" He was rather harsh with his words. Sighing softly he looked at Akayashi. "I'm sorry. I hadn't meant to snap. This isn't as simple as that. Kisa will push everyone of my buttons until I snap like I did in Fukumaden. Only next time I won't be as lucky to get out of it Akayashi. As I said yesterday, the control is very small. I barely am able to keep it in check now that I have lost it once. Another time will result only in tragedy." His voice was soft as he spoke to her. It was resigned to his fate. "It doesn't matter as long as I save Destiny and make her happy once more. It doesn't matter as long as the source of all of the drama in the village is done away with. It just doesn't matter anymore."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:27 pm

*sigh* i know you can do it ghoma
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:31 pm

-is rather unaffected by his harsh words, having some sort of a built up immunity to the tone of such words-

"Well, now that it seems that you know all that you need to do and better yet even the consequences of doing it.....when do you plan to go about doing it?"

-she shifted her weight a little-

"I apologize if it doesn't seem like I am taking any of this seriously and I seem rather insensitive or whatever right now....I'm not really in touch with my emotional side, so I can really be blunt in situations like these....."

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:33 pm

"I'm sure Kisa will find me." He stood and shook the sand off of himself. "Sensitivity is only a weakness Akayashi. Look what its done to me."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:36 pm

(sits there in silence)

kikiomoru

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:40 pm

-blinks in alarm-

"Kisa will find you?? You mean as in walk up and challenge you-find you, or the creepy stalk you from the shadows then ambush you-find you??"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:42 pm

"Kisa is no coward. She will challenge me I'm sure." His voice was cold and lifeless. Looking towards Akayashi he gave one last half-hearted smile. "This is goodbye Akayashi. May life treat you well." Looking towards Kiki sitting silently in the sand he patted her shoulder softly. "Good bye Kiki." Looking out over the waves again his body took on a tense posture and his face became a mask of stone. Lifeless and cold.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:44 pm

Miroku signed* he then walks away*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:46 pm

-she frowned inwardly at the sudden cold and lifeless air about Gohma-

"Must you go to you end to save someone else so unenthusiastically? Well.....I don't really know what you will have to go through....so I guess I shouldn't chide you on that......"

-she nods and smiles warmly but sadly with her eyes-

"You go do what you gotta do Gohma."

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:47 pm

As he turned silently his face was emotionless. He walked past both of them without another look or word. He was lost in himself. Readied for the end.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:48 pm

(couldent deal with the pain and ran away crying)

kikiomoru

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:53 pm

-watched Gohma go one way and Kikiomoru go the other. She was quite alone again on the beach. She heaved a sigh, lacing her fingers behind her head and watching Gohma's receding form-

"You say goodbye like it's forever....when death really separates you from the others for a temporary amount of time....everyone dies sometime, and when they do, you get to see each other again. But.....your end must be different......terribly different......"

-she turned and walked along the beach, and disappeared some distance down it-
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:09 pm

*walking on the beach feeling the sand between he toes)

Maximumangel94

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:56 pm

(walks in and sits down by the water)
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games