Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:35 pm
pyroknight1
*pulls gun and shoots hiraru through the elbow* maybe.

And what's the ip?

What is with this strange and sudden violence towards me? I didn't do anything to you that would mutilate you.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:15 pm
technically speaking, i guess my plot's still going, since no one ever actually KILLED my big bad, but no one really bothered with it that stuck around for it. if anyone's interested, he's the one in posession of the big black airship rick had made atm.

also, smarties, if your gonna hop in with a character, use your princess. my character is still froze in the castle from lack of RP.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:12 pm
You'd be willing to RP with Sapphire? :3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:20 pm
Remember Kazuo is with Sapphire as well ~_^  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:21 pm
I actually have no memory of what they were up to. Do you remember what they were doing? xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:22 pm
I think Sapphire went to Kazuo's castle to be formally introduced to king Chikara, then they went back to Deralo Castle. Not sure what they were up to after that.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:25 pm
Well I guess we can just pick up wherever and start something new. Time to stretch those rping legs!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:28 pm
I'm thinking about resetting a few of my characters since they were paired with people who don't post anymore. The characters are possibly these:
Kir
PreToria
TeaToria
Meshik(keeping his blindness)
Amaranth(A triumphant resurrection?!)
Seraphiel
Tiger
Ginga
Kai
Rue(?)
Eira
Hiro

Anyone who wants to keep the character they had with either of them, speak now or forever hold your peace.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:32 pm
you'd reset pretoria? But then Lunair'd be alone. o.o (We should pick that up sometime soon, btw.)

also, sapphire and kazuo were talking polotics and their family situations, on page 136, just after my own character bludgened four guards who attacked him from a misunderstanding.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:34 pm
I left the option open since Pre is one of my frozen characters. They could keep going or start elsewhere.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:41 pm
i think we should just have them start again from before we started the last little arc you and i were doing with them, just to get back into the swing of things with em. that'd put em in their home in mythanos, wouldnt it?

on a disturbing note, (For all of you.) i decided to throw a bit of insanity into the mix, and have had Leonard go totally feral, and subject to the will of the souls in his crystallis, with the one that lets him absorb other peoples' crystallis at will in charge. so... who has characters with crystallis or otherwise live crystallis still?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:46 pm
Rick and Synthic seem to be the only ones with knowledge of them, but don't actually possess them. What about Len?
The characters I have that have a crystallis is Kir and Amaranth. I don't remember any others who have them, although Pre and Tea, when severely weakened, transition to a stone-like state similar to that.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:51 pm
i remember len is there, Leonard hasnt left outright yet. if you wanna latch on and try to bring Leonard back to sanity, he wont notice a feline on his back, but do it quickly. and he's starting with the once synthic and matt have, but if they dont try to stop him, they'll be ok. he's liable to go after Kir at somepoint, and if amaranth revives somehow, he'll go after them, too. i'd say a Kir VS Leonard fight would be epic, but i think it'd end in the obliteration of a few areas, given Leonard's list of powers, so.... i dont think that's too good an idea anywhere other than the tattered remains of saronia, really. someplace already shattered. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:53 pm
It wouldn't be as epic as you would like to believe, but I do see why he'd go all out against Kir. Just don't go all god mode and have it so that he just destroys everything instantly.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:59 pm
Lol, I wouldnt. Leonard'd be more likely to be more physical with his current state of mind, more slashes and whatnot and less energy beams, though once the crystallis in charge realizes Leonard has all sorts of nifty powers, it'll start tapping his knowledge, so it'll be easier to fend him off in the beginning.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games