Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:35 pm

xXKyousukeXx
Talon-san: I'm sorry I got you addicted....although what I showed you isn't the most popular method right now....Now that youtube is able to hold episodes...less and less people are Dloading...

Yeah, but as long as I can download some, I do. The sites I have found to watch Naruto on are full of gaps where three or more episodes are missing- so one cannot truly enjoy the storyline, fillers or no fillers. Besides . . . *twitch twitch* I don't have a problem!!! I can stop anytime I want to! *twitch*

Not sure what to make of XII just yet. I won't be able to afford it for a while anyway. Too busy trying to get myself a DS lite. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:38 pm

Yeah, once he gets his Onyx DS Lite, then he will have gaming to go!

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:41 pm

and then things might really go downhill for his thumbs.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:02 pm

Yoder
Certainly not the ones around where I live. 2 gigs seems the norm. Odd, though...

2 gigs? That's really strange. Standard DVD's hold 4.7 GB... at least, all of 'em that I've seen. CD's still hold 700MB though, right?

XII is great, the battle system rocks! Now if I could only get past that big ol' bird...

Viperevak

Lady.Love

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:41 am

Greetings, I have just been accepted as a member to this Guild so I thought I would stop by and introduce my self as the thread suggested! I am very excited to have joined and hope to make new friends! So hello one and all! I am known as Love if it pleases you, you may call me Love, Luv or any cute nickname that suits your fancy!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:08 pm

Lady.Love
Greetings, I have just been accepted as a member to this Guild so I thought I would stop by and introduce my self as the thread suggested! I am very excited to have joined and hope to make new friends! So hello one and all! I am known as Love if it pleases you, you may call me Love, Luv or any cute nickname that suits your fancy!

Welcome to the guild, Love-sama!

((ne, ne... would it be Ai-sama, for full japanese?))

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cat69

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:00 pm

*wanders in* i haven't been here in ages........life got reeeaaaaallllllyyyyy busy!!!

but from all the craziness i found a job blaugh yaaay cat's no longer unemployed!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:05 am

*gluggles Ai-sama* Welcome to the RPR!!! rofl

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:33 am

Viperevak
Yoder
Certainly not the ones around where I live. 2 gigs seems the norm. Odd, though...

2 gigs? That's really strange. Standard DVD's hold 4.7 GB... at least, all of 'em that I've seen. CD's still hold 700MB though, right?

XII is great, the battle system rocks! Now if I could only get past that big ol' bird...

xd : ...which one?....the one at Raithwell's Tomb?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:57 am

Cat69
*wanders in* i haven't been here in ages........life got reeeaaaaallllllyyyyy busy!!!

but from all the craziness i found a job blaugh yaaay cat's no longer unemployed!!!!

*TACKLEHUGS* CAT!!!! YAY!

krome_devil

Cat69

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:03 pm

*glomps mello-sama* heya xd
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:52 pm

xXKyousukeXx
Viperevak
Yoder

Yeah, no worries though, I got the berry and bought Killer Bows and killed it biggrin

Viperevak

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:05 pm

Viperevak
xXKyousukeXx
Viperevak
Yoder

Yeah, no worries though, I got the berry and bought Killer Bows and killed it biggrin

Good... razz ...I was going to say......I'm up to....the...Temple...south of the Holy Mountain....don't have the names in mind....a little bit furthur than you... wink

The fun starts when you get your summon... twisted
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:13 pm

Bonjour! How is everyone? I am new here, (*giggle laugh giggle*) and actualy new to the whole guild thing as a whole. I'm more of a forum thread person... XD Till a few days ago atleast

Demvaria

Gooddude06

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:17 pm

Demvaria
Bonjour! How is everyone? I am new here, (*giggle laugh giggle*) and actualy new to the whole guild thing as a whole. I'm more of a forum thread person... XD Till a few days ago atleast

Hiya! I just joined as well, though I've been in a few guilds before this. I am new to roleplaying on a guild scale. I usually do it in the forums. biggrin Lets have some fun! biggrin
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games