Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ausa-kun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:16 pm

You sound like my sister and she's 21. I'm taller then her now xD
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:17 pm

User Image

*~NITE CLASSS

::panic::~*

User Image

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:19 pm

Don't say such things Ausa-kun!

I'm only 5'3 but i'm getting there!

D:

Ew, night classes. I don't even get home till 8! Thank god they end next Wednesday
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:32 pm

Lol, lets just hope you don't stop growing any time soon ~_^

Ausa-kun

Ceron

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:35 pm

STUPID GAIA WAS BEING STUPID! XO

What did I miss?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:45 pm

Nothing, but I'm woundering still if I'm facing Kaitae or not x_x

Ausa-kun

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:04 pm

Honestly, I hate playing dark and calm characters. But my brain died on me and nothing else came in mind. I'll eventually and quickly grow tired of dark characters and end up killing them off. I have this thing for killing my characters when I have played them for too long. So yeah, I might create another character...Not sure yet.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:13 pm

All my characters have a hyper/mischevious side blaugh ...which gets kinda annoying cus then the're not that complex.

Rene the Hopeless

Ceron

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:33 pm

Yes, we know that Rene. >_>;;

My characters are a super mixed bag. Look at Yusake, not dark, sure as HELL not quiet. He's loud, obnoxious, but honorable and kind, you really can't entirely put him into one catagory, not that he'd want to be put in one. XD

Then there's Maru who, though a man with good intent, is also a dark and calm individual. Very quiet, not very emotional, and willing to harm or kill others for his own reasons.

And then there's Solumone, another character you can't entirely class. He's not at all dark, but he's extremely calm. He's always calm, gentle, sincere and yet, seems to have no morals what so ever. He's a merchant who sells the deadliest of things to the most brutal and kind of people and doesn't give a second thought about it.

Then there's Tallan, who's even calmer and, by far, creepier then Solumone. His intentions are unknown! And I have lots more personalities in my bag. X3

I've seen a little of your RP Pearlholy, you may not care for dark and calm characters but you post well none the less. I'd like a chance to RP with you at some point. And don't forget to purchase one of my sig ID's! They're cooler then Kurai's! >_>;;
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:36 pm

I'm back everyone!....Though many of you might not remember me. Humm.

l-Gs-Staff-l

Ausa-kun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:49 pm

:tugs gently on Fera's tail: o_o
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:49 pm

*pokes* I remember this one, this one speaks but does not listen! SHE DOES NOT KNOOOOW!

XP

I remember you just fine.

Ceron

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:59 pm

I remeber you!!! You changed your hair!!!

My computer is being slow -.- and with gaia acting up today this isnt nice.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:01 pm

Heyo all!!! Makie-san is back from ballet class! >.<

She's ready to role plasy too!! Nyahahahaha!!!!

Sincerely Sunshine

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:02 pm

I try to play various characters. So I don't grow tired of my characters way to quickly. And Rene, cheerful people can always be complex, at least their historical background can be the cause of their attitude etc. They can be very in-depth and very complex if you add a little spice to their historical background. Though my problem is, I tend to reuse my old characters. Though I had to create a new one for this rp guild because the other don't fit well in the rp.

Trying to rp by creating different characters with different personalities helps you to develop better rping skills. You know, Kurai, pointed me out yesterday what a lot of people think about lit people; they put small font and write big posts. >___<;; that doesn't mean lit, of course he knew that. But what makes one's lit doesn't mean they put they font a 9 and can write a lot. If one is able to describe one's characters thought, feelings, emotions, actions with more or less details and quite good already. Lit people are able to do that and relate their character's feelings and thoughts with the past to add up some juice. If one writes about all of that in one post, it makes it longer that's all.

And thanks Ceron for the compliment. But you shouldn't give me so much credit on how I post>___<. My profile and posts may sound great to you, but what I really in is decent flowing description and battle writting skills. And I tend to gradually shorten my posts. XD They suck ssoo bad, so I think with this guild, it will give me the opportunity to develop my battle writing skills. And sorry, I don't want to offend you or anyone, but these pic siggies are annoying to me>___<;;. And I don't want to put on ID Card in my siggy, cause I don't want other people in my other guild think that I'm avertizing your guild and not theirs. >__<
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games