Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15348 15349 15350 15351 15352 15353 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:53 pm

Yo.
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:54 pm

Orphie
Yo.

*hits jukebox*

Eeeeeeeeeey.

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:54 pm

J of The Wind
Rad Electropow
TtheHero
Zephyrkitty
Rad Electropow
-frostzap-

*is strong against ice*

Wait, that attack is ice AND electricity? HAX

Speaking of which I SHOULD try and come up with a Double attack that Sofia and Kayin can use by combining their Thunder and Ice attacks.

I came up with a good TRIPLE attack combining Wind, Ice, and Metal, called Blizzard machine.

When you say thunder, do you mean the noise, or are we talking 'It's called thunder, but it's actually a lightning bolt'?

Just think, when you use Thundershock, its not them being shocked BECAUSE theres thunder, theyre being shocke BY the thunder.

I... I never thought of that o_o
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:55 pm

*Uses Kani because apparently it's purple day*

Kani Tochimeijin

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:56 pm

Rad Electropow
J of The Wind
Rad Electropow
TtheHero
Zephyrkitty
Rad Electropow
-frostzap-

*is strong against ice*

Speaking of which I SHOULD try and come up with a Double attack that Sofia and Kayin can use by combining their Thunder and Ice attacks.

I came up with a good TRIPLE attack combining Wind, Ice, and Metal, called Blizzard machine.

When you say thunder, do you mean the noise, or are we talking 'It's called thunder, but it's actually a lightning bolt'?

Just think, when you use Thundershock, its not them being shocked BECAUSE theres thunder, theyre being shocke BY the thunder.

Thunder is the noise. Lightning is the electricity.
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:56 pm

Rad Electropow
J of The Wind
Rad Electropow
TtheHero
Zephyrkitty
Rad Electropow
-frostzap-

*is strong against ice*

Neither have I until I posted it. Dead honest truth. xd

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:57 pm

Orphie
Rad Electropow
J of The Wind
Rad Electropow
TtheHero

I know, it just never occurred to me that's hat was happening.
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:58 pm

J of The Wind
Rad Electropow
J of The Wind
Rad Electropow
TtheHero

It's probably similar to a thunderbolt, which is a flash of lightning that makes the thunder noise at the same time.

Orphie

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:59 pm

Needs more summoning of INDIGNATION.
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:59 pm

Orphie
Rad Electropow
J of The Wind
Rad Electropow
TtheHero

Lightning is all show. Wouldnt be as devestating or effective without the thunder.

Would just be a quick flash of light that could harm you. Big deal. Rave lights are more dangerous. talk2hand

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:00 pm

J of The Wind
Hobo Scruffy
J of The Wind
Hobo Scruffy
J of The Wind

neutral eek surprised blaugh whee 4laugh heart

Use your words, J.

Hai.

Hai. I missed being here.

We *I* missed you being here! Hows life treatin ya?

It's fine.
You wanna know who I missed the most here? >w<

Orphie
J of The Wind
Rad Electropow
J of The Wind
Rad Electropow
TtheHero

It's probably similar to a thunderbolt, which is a flash of lightning that makes the thunder noise at the same time.

Lol, more like when you SEE the thunder, you BOLT. xd

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Orphie

J of The Wind
Orphie
Rad Electropow
J of The Wind
Rad Electropow
TtheHero

Lightning is all show. Wouldnt be as devestating or effective without the thunder.

Would just be a quick flash of light that could harm you. Big deal. Rave lights are more dangerous. talk2hand
...What? That... doesn't make sense at all!

If a person got hit by lightning, I don't think they'd care about the thunder.
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:01 pm

Hobo Scruffy
J of The Wind
Hobo Scruffy
J of The Wind
Hobo Scruffy
J of The Wind

neutral eek surprised blaugh whee 4laugh heart

Use your words, J.

Hai.

Hai. I missed being here.

We *I* missed you being here! Hows life treatin ya?

It's fine.
You wanna know who I missed the most here? >w<

Who???

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:01 pm

J of The Wind
Orphie
J of The Wind
Rad Electropow
J of The Wind

Lol, more like when you SEE the thunder, you BOLT. xd
But you can't even see thunder! gonk
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15348 15349 15350 15351 15352 15353 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games