Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ausa-kun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:05 pm

:goes to PM Kaitae: xP
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:15 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AH! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I have no clue.

_Luvly_Slash_
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:17 pm

Ah, talking about role play characters, eh? Well, Makie is really shy and stutters a lot. Sometimes she can become hyper, but she stills stutters, and thus either way she's still kind of opposite from me. My other character, Misty, is very dark, ruthless and very protective over Makie. She's... Well I can play her, but sometimes it's hard to keep it up all the time... My third and final character at the moment is Yuki... God where to start, Yuki is kind of an on-off person, as in she can be nice one moment and mean the next. She's very sarcastic and rather spoiled, and she's also easily angered. I haven't played her yet, but I have played that type of character once... But when I think of Yuki's personality I think of the preps in my class, so I'm still not sure how my role playing with her will turn out.

I try to describe how they think, feel, act, and where pretty good, but actually I feel inclined to write more about all these things... So, I'm still not very good, but I'm trying to use my acting skills to express the person's feelings. I think that's where I mainly focus on writing their feelings more than anything else...

Ah well, how is every one doing tonight/today/this afternoon/this evening?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:21 pm

All the same Pearlholy, I'd like to RP with you, and Makie 'cause she's never RPed with me either! And I wanna RP kinda right now, I just posted and now I wanna do more character related activities. And yeah, don't worry about the ID, it's not necessary. XD

Ceron

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:33 pm

Tee hee hee, Makie-chan, my character, would be a little afraid of your character. She's easily over shadowed by others, and she's small... Very small, making it easy to look down on her and scare her.

Man... Speaking of IDs... I still need to get one. U.U

Questing and too lazy to order... >.>
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:34 pm

lol, I only have one character for now, but I'm working on another one, still there again, I have to change his history and etc, I just lack in ideas right now>__
Me too, >__< but like Im stuck... sort of.

And My day was great^_^ though I have a lot of work to do.
and yourself?

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:36 pm

hmm..mariasamamiteru.....is it really yuri?? Anoo..it does have that air about it...

...a t first I didn't like the art very much. But like always I get used to it,and find the people either bishies or toally beautiful XD Kyaa. I told my sister to call me"onee-sama" she refused..

..I'll have to work on that. XD
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:40 pm

What is with these insanely long General posts!? X_X gonk

XD

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:42 pm

Pearlholy
He's going to be very girlish and cheerful.

Sounds like Oliver. XDDDD

Yes, practice does make perfect, Pearlholy! Tee hee, practice and role playing got me to 6 paragraphs plus now... It used to be small one paragraph posts when I first came... >.> Heh heh, but I'm much better now like I've already seen. And I agree with Ceron, I wanna role play with Pearlholy too!!! ^.^

-tacklehuggles Pearlholy-

Wheeee!

... All this time I wanted to call you Pearly, sorry! >.>

Oh! Kaitae, there's no exact reason for the long posts exactly.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:47 pm

HahahaXD Oliver?

Yeah same here, I used to write a lot of small posts. But after hanging out with seom friends in a very long-term rp, I was able to develop skills that allowed me to create more in-depth characters and develop some of my rping skills. lol, yay?XD another one that wants to rp with me?XD

hahaha *ish hugged* sweatdrop , you can call me that If you want^__^;;

EDIT: Yes there is!!! it's tehre just to annoy you! jk. XP

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Ceron

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:47 pm

Ceron >_>;;;;;

*cough*

Yes anyway, I should probably post in the Waiting room. And what kinda sig do you want Makie? XP
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:53 pm

WHY DO MY FEET AND LEGS KEEP FALLING ASLEEP?!

_Luvly_Slash_
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:55 pm

Ah, Oliver is one of Ai's, the vice captain's, NPCs. He is currently Makie's crush, he's cheerful, girly, and small. Like Momiji from Furuba except black hair and blue eyes.

Oh, I can call you Pearly? Wheeee!!! -tacklehuggles her again- Wheee!!! Pearly! Pearly!! Yay!!

Oops! Sorry Ceron! See, the 'i's and the 'o's are really close together so... SAWWY!!! -tacklehuggles Ceron- SAWWY!!! Eh? I was refering for the IDs... I still need to get one, but I'm too lazy to order, and I'm questing so I don't want to pay at the moment, so...
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:01 pm

It cost two hundred gold. >_>;;;

Ceron

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:04 pm

Ohhh... I guess, when I'm not lazy I'll order one... And when I find a spiffyful picture for you.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games