Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ceron

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:07 pm

Yay! ^.^

brb, I'm gonna go eat some food.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:08 pm

Oh... But Christopher is very tall, and looks like a girl and really acts like girls that go, "Omg, I just went shopping today and bought myself a new set of clothes *squeeles* Sqqueee! I couldn't resist them, they go so where with the new shoes I bought yesterday!" Anyways, that was a sample of one of Cristopher's replies XD....

lol... *is hugged again* sweatdrop

Edit: Ouki Ceron! bonne appetite!

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:18 pm

Ohh... Well, Oliver would probably say that too, but no biggie! Hmmm... It seems the moment I saw the word Christopher I thought 'HOMG!!! ROSETTE CHRISTOPHER!!!' Then I got all sad because of the ending of the anime that Gonzo ruined. So yeah... I know this has no relavence to what we're talking about, but I just felt like saying that.

Hmmm... We should have Christopher, Makie and Oliver meet each other at the same time. XDDD I can picture it now. >.<

So, Pearly, wanna rp now? I'm bored, and I still have to introduce my new character and I want to role play with you!! Pwease!? Pwease!? Say you'll role play with me, pwease!?

Alrighty, Ceron!! Have a nice meal!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:22 pm

Omg!!!! XDDD I'm going to fall in love with Oliver then.XDDDD Hahahaa, I don't really know much about Makie, though I'm sure it'd be funny indeed.

If I can, I might just add Jude later on as well. I just ove Jude, so stupid and random.

Rp? Me rp as Christ? or Lin Yao? I didn't make Cristopher's profile yet. I'm still trying to find his hostiory background since his currently one will not fit in the rp's story or plot or wtv you can call it.

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:28 pm

Nuuu! Dun't fall in love with Oliver!! -steals- XDDD Just kidding, although love triangles are always fun... Tee hee! And about not knowing much about Makie... There's not a lot to know about her now... Unless I can actually carry out my plot twist in the tournament or any time soon, then Yuki's arrival will have to trigger most of her past... Ah well, I don't know much about your characters either!

Jude?

I meant that you can role play as Lin Yao, since both of our characters are evil. Yuki, my new character, is an evil character. Misty can waver, but is on whatever Makie is on and Makie is a good character. Sides, Makie is tied up with the tournament and Misty is role playing with Sakura.

Ohhh! Two evil characters!! What will happen!? A new friendship or instant rivalry!!?? Le gasp!! -insert long gasp here-
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:31 pm

Heeeeeyyy, what about mmmmeeeee? n.n;;

Ceron

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:32 pm

Hey Makie!!

Sorry, but I won't be replying to you tonight. Man, I feel bad not replying for two days.

;w;

I just need to finish essays for my Honor's classes next year. So, I'll be delaying my post till like maybe tomorrow morning before I leave to school!

Merci Beaucoup!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:37 pm

:streches out on the floor scratching the floor as he streches and his tail fur poofing out:

Ausa-kun

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:38 pm

Bonne Chance Ai!^__^

Hahaha, fine you can keep Oliver, I have Christopher with me.XP
Christopher: Yay I'm loved! and D=< I'm a stopgap! T__T

Yesh Jude, is another character I use very often nowadays. He's just really stupid. I first used him in this long-term rp based on Angel Sanctuary where only psychic mortals can see immortal's true form. He was my other character's twin brother and his twin sis can only see demon and him, angels. When he first saw the archangel Uriel, he thought he was a part of the Shaman King fight. One of this angel accidently made Gabriel's stove go on fire, Jude went to help her out. But his hat caught on fire and he thought that God was jealous and loved his hat and made it caught on fire and stole it from him. He saw Lucifer covered in blood and he thought that Lucifer performed in a scary movie and forgot to take his shower on his way out of the studio. The list of stupid tinhgs goes on. But he has a crazy imagination. When he's close to the truth, he goes off on a tangent with something absurb.

Ah crap>__<;;, I'm waiting for Rayan to post first. Because he wanted to rp with me...>__< And Lin Yao would probably hate your character. She hates everything and everyone. Lil angst girl...
Lin Yao: I'm not a little girl. I'm 5'7 tall. *eye twitch*
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:39 pm

AI-ONEE SAMA!!! -tacklehugglemafies- WHEEE!!! HIII!!!!

Tis' okay, like I always say, take your time. If we were fighting, we'd have a time limit, which we need to rush a bit, but we're fine. Just post when you can! ^.^

OHHH!!! GUESS WHAT AI-ONEE CHAN!!!??? Pearly is going to make a character that will be like Oliver!!! Oliver Christopher and makie should role play together after the tournament and we'll be all like!! 'HOMG!!! It's a taller Oliver!!' and stuff like that. XDDDD

I think too far ahead in advance.... Yeah, I know, I should be quiet now... >.>

CERON! Welcome back!!! -tackehuggles- KOTAROU-AUSA-KUN!!! -tacklehuggles- WHEE!!! TWO IN... TWO TACKLE HUGGLES!!!

Tee hee, Pearly speaks french too! Yayy!!! J'aime bien parler en francais avec mes amis sur Gaia!!! C'est tres amusant!! >.<

EDIT: Anyhoo, Christopher can be yours, but Ai, Me, Kuri, Rene, Kaitae, Celeste, Nohea and a few others were trying to make a love triangle in Ria High... We haven't made one yet though... HOW ABOUT A LOVE SQUARE!!!??? You, Me, Oliver and Christopher!! Nyahahaha!! XDDDD

Oh, but Lin Yao and Yuki could rule over Ria High!! And they could fight over the hawt guys!!! If they find really hawt guys that they would like... @.o

Sincerely Sunshine

Ceron

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:40 pm

x.x;;

I wanna RP. ;.;

Someone offer me RP! I wanna RP where people are! n.n;;
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:45 pm

xD. I know, I know, Makie. I was reading the a few pages back just to catch up whats going on in the General. xDD But that sounds wicked cool, taller Oliver. Hee hee.

Oliver would be all like "OMG! Its Older me!! xDDD

Ahh. I wish Ai could fight Ikaika. But he isn't in the star test. ;w;. Though I do really really really want to fight Makie. I have this WHOLE plot in my head.

Its like BAM!

Ai`
Crew

Ausa-kun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:46 pm

:doesn't finish streching when Makie tackles me making my back crack: x_x :twich:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:50 pm

Makie would be like 'HOMG!!! Two Olivers!! *blush, stutter, die*' XDDD That's what might happen, but she will always like Oliver!!! -tacklehugglemafies Oliver, Momiji, Hunny, Edward, Chrono, Daisuke, and Joushua- YAYYY!!! MY SHORT ANIME HOTTIES!!!

Yeah... I wanted Makie to somehow end up fighting Oliver and then Makie would be like letting herself get hit... @.o I dunno, but... ONEE-SAMA!!! We think the same thing!!! I wanna fight Sakura-chan because I have a WHOLE plot in my head too!!!

We are sisters!!! -extremetacklehugglemafies- YAYY!!! ONEE SAMA!!!

YAY!!! Kotarou-Ausa-kun is more flexible now!!! And all because I tacklehuggled him!! >.< Yay!! Makie loves helping!! ^.^

Sincerely Sunshine

Ausa-kun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:53 pm

:twiches: can't move @_x
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games