Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:38 am

Subs always brought interesting personalities and fun when I was at my old school.

I like the 4d glasses, Talon.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:14 am

Hmm... Subs... I always wound up becoming the Sub's pet... I'm a good student! =3
I hold the doors open for the subs, and help them out around the classroom... Though, for the subs I know I dont like... I tend to not talk to them, much...

If we had a sub for my English class... that class might actually be worth going to... burning_eyes

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:21 am

Mehj. I'm bored...grrr *off to watch Samurai Champloo*
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:30 am

I figure, almost all the good games on the 360 will eventually come out for the computer, often in a better, prettier form. Mostly just 'cause Microsoft likes money... and releasing the game on both of their gaming machines means more money. The Wii... I don't really compare it to the other two machines, 'cause it's just so... different. Which is why I wanna get it. And hopefully I can save enough for the PS3 in a few years xp

Viperevak

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:40 pm

Okami is so pretty...holy crap...it's like *drool* (then again I'm used to 2d stuff on Nintendo)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:59 pm

Subbing really isn't too bad, at least at the district I work for. Sometimes you get attitude, but really, if you have a sense of humor about it ("Today I have this fabulous, awesome, fantastic, super-fun worksheet for you to do!"), you're fine. *shrug* If you can't get them to do what you need them to do, you either take names if it's not very disruptive, or send them to the principal's office if it's too disruptive.

Haha, and I do get a lot of "Whoo, we have a sub today!" when the kids walk in the door. xd

Cobalt

danadien_cortavere

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:31 pm

The only one I really want is the Wii.

The 360 is, as you've said, sorta blah and has most of it's games on the PC anyway. The PS3...well, as soon as I have a kid, I'll think about selling it to afford that stupid thing.

But the controls and the classic series that will be on the Wii is what is drawing me to it. The low, low price tag (comparatively) is a good incentive for me too. Though it'll be months anyway, since the launch-date versions always break in a year biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:00 am

The Wii is going to be put through it's paces, and I am sure that we will see if it is a decent system soon enough. I think it will be, but hey- I have been reading up on it for months now. razz As for the PS3, well, there should be a price drop once they get the backwards compatibility down. Right now, you are essentially buying two systems in one because to get PS2 and PSOne games to work, they had to include the hardware of a PS2 in there. That is part of why it is so expensive. Either way, many are saying that PS2 will have the edge in this generation again once people get past the price point. We shall see.

Thanks, Yoder. I just wanted to punish the damned monkey for being what I consider a lame donation item ('monthly collectable' my a**). Then I thought the probe might hint at insult to injury, and went from there to add the UFO and Goggles. pirate

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:06 am

That poor monkey . . .
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:09 am

*starts humming "Shock the Monkey" by Peter Gabriel* twisted

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:08 am

*sings Mad World by Gary Jules, from the DOnnie Darko soundtrack, while playing Gears of War*

whee
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:33 am

*tries helping the monkey who is getting squished by Talon* crying

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:51 am

Xbox 360 is so tempting for me, because I have always been following the Elder Scrolls series (since the first one). My family comp (the only one we have) isn't good enough to play Oblivion and I really like the look of it. I've never been much of a Nintendo person, mainly because I don't understand fat plumbers jumping on turtles, eating mushrooms (and you can't help but wonder where those mushrooms REALLY came from pirate ), and shooting fireballs. So, PS3 hands down, will be my choice once the price drops (for the compatibility problem and next year's Black Friday) to about $300. When Xbox 360 came out, it was almost as expensive as PS3 (the cheaper one anyway) is now.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:14 pm

I was watching my little sister play The Sims 2, and the character she made as me (she was playing our family) had an 'invisible' friend that was a big bunny... You could see it if she had my character selected, but not if you had anyone else selected...

Too bad it wasnt creepy and demonic and stuff.... sweatdrop twisted

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:16 pm

Yoder
Xbox 360 is so tempting for me, because I have always been following the Elder Scrolls series (since the first one). My family comp (the only one we have) isn't good enough to play Oblivion and I really like the look of it. I've never been much of a Nintendo person, mainly because I don't understand fat plumbers jumping on turtles, eating mushrooms (and you can't help but wonder where those mushrooms REALLY came from pirate ), and shooting fireballs. So, PS3 hands down, will be my choice once the price drops (for the compatibility problem and next year's Black Friday) to about $300. When Xbox 360 came out, it was almost as expensive as PS3 (the cheaper one anyway) is now.

It isnt just fat plumbers eating mushrooms and ect.!!
There's Zelda, too!!
And a few other cool games I dont remember the titles of because its been so long since i've played them...

Hmm... Was Earth Worm Jim a N64 game? or was it another Nintendo game system?
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games