Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:18 pm

Yesh pretty siggy >__< Sorry, I forgot to mention it. So prettie!!!<3

Yeah, within one guild, I manage to end up with three or four nicknames. sweatdrop

Hi Kurai!!!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:19 pm

I'M VERY HYPER!!!

And at school I get on some peoples nerves because I'm too hyper and I talk a lot. I also sing/mock songs a lot so that's another reason why I get annoying, but yeah... Even when I didn't even have sugar, like now, I GET ALL HYPER!!!! Especially beforebed!!! I'm very hyper before bed!! ^.^ Yup yup!!!

HII KURI-OTO SAN!!! -tacklehuggles him- HOW WAS NIGHT CLASSES!!!?

REALLY, IKAIKA LOOKS LIKE DARK WITH WHITE HAIR!!!???? Ah.... Eh.... Um... Well... Dark is mine then, you have Ikaika, I have Dark!! Man... Risa pisses me off... And not just because she ends up with Dark... >.>

I know, Gonzo even made Aion liplock with Rosette TWICE! And that's just the samllest of reasons why the Chrono Crusade anime was ruined! <.<

Sincerely Sunshine

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:20 pm

User Image

*~::raises hand up tiredly::

Yos Scary gurl from yesterday. Glad to see you... found Ai and Makie-san ::baps makie-san on the head for no reason::...

::Shuffles about to get the leftover pizza from the new people orientation::

I think this Kurai will be all nice and captainy and update the newcomers thread. Seeing that i have the time now.~*

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:23 pm

I was hyper during the day, but now I'm really exhausted from being hyper since sunday.-__-;;

XD Oh yay! I'm scary now!^___^;;

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Ceron

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:23 pm

*pokes Pearl and then Makie* Help me decide on one of my two characters. XP
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:24 pm

Well, if you can't decide, play with both of them and have them interact with each other^_^

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:24 pm

User Image

*~or just do what i do.

Roll a dice.~*

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:25 pm

Pearly didn't find Ai-onee sama and I!!! We found her!!!

Funny... I also wanted to call Pearly Holly as well... Sometimes when I read her user name I would be like 'Pearl-holly!'

Ahh, I'm extra hyper when I'm tired, so pretty much. I'M CRAZY HYPAH NOWW!!! >.<

And I agree with Pearly, Ceron! She took dah words right outta my mouth! Or my post... >.>

Sincerely Sunshine

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:27 pm

User Image

*~User Image

dunno why. But this is just cute.

XD

and in other news.

the housing simulator is out.

http://www.gavsim.net/house/~*

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:28 pm

Urr, I have my reasons for them to not interact or talk to one another...

I'll take Kurai's advice, only change it! Since I don't have dice, I'll use a friggin' coin!

...but...who do I give t heads and who do I give to tails?!?! T.T;;;

Ceron

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:28 pm

yeah I was going to change my username into Pearlholly one time but yeah...lol

Im hyper when im tired as well, but when im hyper I cant do my hws.>_<
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:31 pm

Holly and Makie. The hyper gals in Ria. Next to Rene. Who is the queen of Hyper.

;w;. When Aion kissed Rosette thats when I stopped watching the show. I was like "No! Chrono kiss Rosette!"

OMG! I KNOW?! IKAIKA HAWT RIGHT? XD. Mine. ::huggles at Ikaika plushie while hissing::

OMG. I want Ria fanfics! ;O;

Oh! And today we got back this datamatch thingy. Its when you can get hooked up with some freshman, Sophomore, Junior, senior. No matter which grade you're in!

I got my best friend for best friend matchs. But my couple matches were alright.. I guess.

I think Ria should do a Datamatch!

Ai`
Crew

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:33 pm

lol, sweatdrop I don't know. Ask Kurai or Rene, they're probably the only ones who know how hyper I can be. Dante only saw my calm and cheerful side^__^;;
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:37 pm

User Image

*~WHY DID WE GET THEY HYPER ONE!? DX.~*

User Image

KuraiGekkou

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:39 pm

Is it random, or do you like say your personality and send it in then a fat guy sorts them all out and apirs up every one?

I've never heard of a datamatch before... @.o

AH!!! I MUST BE HYPERER!!! HYPERER SO I CAN STAY UPP!!

-is getting tired-

RIA HIGH FANFICS!!! ALRIGHT I'LL MAKE ONE!!!! But I don't know how every one would act and stuff... I guess I'll only include the people I know... @.o

I watched all of the series, since I own it!! NYAHAHAHA!!! Aion gives the whole ending away when he keeps calling Rosette 'Mary of Magdalene' I mean could he be a little more vague!? Jeebs... >.>

YOU GOT THE HYPER ONE TO GET YOU MORE PEPPY TO BE A BETTER CAPTAIN!!!
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games