Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Viperevak

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:38 pm

I think the expensive Xbox360 is the same price as the cheap PS3, right? And I think I heard something about Oblivion on PS3, with the new Holy Knight guild or whatnot. Hopefully that'll be good.

The Sims 2 rocks... I should install it again... and I the Earthworm Jim I have is for Sega Genesis (with the CD add-on thingie...) xp
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:59 pm

DTT, you never cease to amuse me... xd

You're right, there is Zelda, plus Starfox. Still, their flagship is Mario.

really? That's shocking, because I was aware that Bethesda only had a contract with Microsfot, thus making it for the Xbox 360 and the computer.

Sims was interesting. It was definitely a new look and step in the gaming world of genres.

Do you mean Sega CD? rolleyes

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

danadien_cortavere

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:08 pm

I remember Sega CD! Sewer Shark, Night Trap, Double Switch, Tomcat Alley...all FMV based games that were pretty crap but we all pretended they were fun because they looked pretty.
Ground Zero Texas too...XD

The only fun game I ever played on Sega CD was "Eye of the Beholder", the first one...but I guess that goes without saying ^.^;;;

*hides the stacks and stacks of D&D stuff with her name on the inside cover*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:15 pm

wink *gluggles Garlic* Well, Sonic CD was pretty cool (to me anyway xp ). yeah, Eye of the Beholder was neat.

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:29 pm

I'm sorry to show this to the PS3 lovers . . .but . . . I just couldn't help it because it seemed like everyone should see it.

Some guy . . .
made . . .
a grill . . .
OUT OF A PS3!!!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:53 am

I never got to do much about a Sega CD, mostly because I never saw one in person. blaugh

A PS3 Grill . . . sounds like something that I heard of a month or two ago. It was a site that set up a video. People would end in a buck or two- whatever they wanted, and when the next big system would come out, a rep would get it. That is where the wierd part comes in. Once purchased, the rep would go just outside of the store, where everybody in line could see, and then proceed to take a sledgehammer to it before their eyes.

Watching fanboys just crumple under the sight of their system being destroyed . . . Quite tortureous. And the store could not stop them, as it is their property now- and no rules say you can't destroy your own stuff on their property.

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:51 am

I read about that too, it was on Digg for quite a while, actually. Some guy bought a PS3, took a sledgehammer to it, then smashed it in front of a line of fanboys.

They say it took about 3 full strikes to even crack open the PS3.

Guess that curved design and sleek casing has some good effects after all, eh?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:56 am

Hi.
Well, I'm not new.. But I guess I am..
To make a long story short, I guess I applied to this guild quite a long time ago, then totally forgot about it. sweatdrop
But Now I'm back smile
So it's okay! Don't Cry! lol
The name is... well you can just call me penguinhunter, or anything shortened from that.

PenguinHunter

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:09 am

this is where you insert a maniacle laugh for the cronic gammers no ninja *gluggles*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:26 am

Hey,

I'm new. I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm Lyric. Hope to meet you all and roleplay with you soon.

lost lyric

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:35 am

Welcome to the guild Lyric!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:00 pm

Welcome to the guild, Penguinhunter and Lyric. Good to have you both around. Feel free to ask any questions you need to.

danadien_cortavere

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:54 pm

That's hilarious. I've seen people able to make a custom handhelds out of any console system imaginable.

Welcome new persons! *gluggles*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:03 pm

That would be so cool. I'd so get one.

Welcome to all the new people as well.

Gale OverDrive

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:35 am

Well, they don't sell them, butthey do have extensive blueprints and detaild pictures. Of course, they won't guarantee their designs will work for everybody, because they don't want to be held responsible for someone breaking their console. They do have pictures on their sites showing that it really does work (but weighs a freaking lot and is a huge thing)
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games