Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:22 pm
[Aww.. Poor Klaash, low self esteem.. just like everyone else in this manor.. or about...]  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:33 pm
Tuesday jumped up from Amane's embrace. He heard Klaash, who was 2 stories upstairs. Then he heard a door slam.
He thought it was yours Tuesday... we.. I don't think we can be together.. I really don't want to lose him. I still love you, no matter what. He heard Lilli's mind then connected his mind to hers, like lifting a steel wall.
No, Lilli please. He thought.
"Amane. I have to go. I'll be back soon. Please stay here. I love you so much." He said leaning forward, gently placing one hand on her rising stomach, knowing his child was forming inside. He kissed her lightly on the lips.
"Okay." She said breathless, but Tuesday was already out the door.

-----------------

Tuesday had been running,searching for Lilli. Finally he found her against a tree.
"Lilli!" He shouted, 10 feet away. He stopped and slowly walked towards her, unsure of what her reaction would be.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:06 pm
Lilli showed no reaction to Tuesday calling her name, her head was down resting against her knees. She was still crying.
She knew he'd come.. and she really wished he didn't, he'd take her back to the manor. Where she'd have to stay miserable with herself.
"Tuesday," Lilli mumbled. "What are you here for?" She asked.
She didn't care, she just knew he was going to take her back.

"I'm sick of being here, on earth. It's kinda bland to me now. It's turning into a cycle of happiness, and more often, depression." Lilli said, her voice more clear.
"I guess you can take me back now if you want. But I'm not promissing anything.."

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:25 pm
Tuesday sighed and sat next to her.
"No. I'm not here to take you back. I'm here to talk to you." He said finally after listening to her.
"Life is getting...Difficult. For all of us. I would say I understand how you feel but I don't. I'm really sorry Lilli, I know you don't want me here, in fact you'd rather me leave. But I'm here cause I love you. Maybe not like I did, which is better I guess. I finally don't have this lust for you anymore. It's not like I need you there anymore. I finally feel, free. This morning, when Amane got mad, finally showed me that I don't need you. I love you like a sister." He said finally.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:34 pm
Lilli shook her head, sighing.
"You're not making this any easier, Tuesday. Telling someone you don't need them.. it doesn't help, it makes it worse. I'm glad we can settle this but you're making feel like I'm nothing now because Klaash is upset with me for going off and being with you. I don't know what's going to happen to me." Lilli said, her voice was growing softer.
Tears streamed down her cheeks, dripping onto her knees.

[Quick.. post fast.. I have to go like almost right now..]

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:37 pm
Tuesday sighed.
"Lilli. I just mean I don't feel that I have to be with you as in I don't need your comforting touch. I will always love you Lilli, trust me, no one can forget a girl like you. I'm sure Klaash is probably beating himself up right now. I heard you guys talking, or listening in, and even afterward. He's mad at himself for 'acting like an idiot'." He said firmly, putting his arm around her.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:42 pm
Lilli looked up at Tuesday. She hugged him.
"Thanks." She said, kissing his cheek. "I understand what you mean."

"But Klaash just seems so intent on getting married when, I don't really want to get married.. just now. I love him though. What shoud I do? You seem to have the great ideas lately." Lilli said. She pulled herself up.
Lilli hugged him tightly, her head against his chest.

[Gah. I hafta go.. ttyl. txt me? bye.]

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:56 pm
Tuesday exhaled, feeling a weight lifted off his shoulders.
"Great ideas? Me? Nah..." He said jokingly, wearing a crooked smile on his face.
"Well. I wasn't raised like that. We never really got married, even after your sister got pregnant. My parents never enforced it and even then we didn't have an official 'priest'...Or whatever you call those guys. I guess...Tell him that you don't feel comfotable with getting married just yet. If he has a problem with it threaten him or something. Say that you don't feel comfortable getting married yet, that your scared of commitment, or that you want to wait till later. Who knows, you might have a miscarriage." He said.

[[HINT HINT.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:22 pm
[[ gonk ORI! I know it's Tuesday here, but saying "who knows, you might have a miscarriage" to any woman is awful! T ^ T That's like saying, "Who knows, your fiancee might have AIDS. biggrin " Or genital herpes.
That's just plain sad.]]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:29 pm
[Oh my gosh.. Ori! That's terrible! You know how just plain mean that is?
Poor Lilli.. crying Toxxi's right, that's sad.]

Tears flooded Lilli's eyes before she could say anything.
She shoved Tuesday away from her, he fell to the ground.
"Why the hell would you say that, Tuesday. To anyone? What would you think if I told Amane she might miscarriage her baby." Lilli fell to her knees, sobbing. "What's wrong with you?!" Lilli asked. She crawled over to him and slapped him across the face.
"Don't you ever say that, to anyone!" She sobbed, covering her face with her hands. "You're a terrible person for saying that, you know, Tuesday."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:25 pm
[[...Oops... sweatdrop ]]

Tuesday rubbed his face where Lilli had slapped him.
"What!? I'm just saying....You never know." He said plainly, getting quieter. Lilli sobbed, covering her face with her hands. "You're a terrible person for saying that, you know, Tuesday." He sighed.
"Well then I must be a pretty 'terrible' person for even coming here. Or in that case leaving Amane for you." He said, pushing himself up.
"See ya." He said waving behind his shoulder, leaving Lilli, walking towards the manor. Suddenly he stopped and turned around.
"Unless you don't want me to leave." He said quietly as if debating on leaving her or not.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:15 pm
“It isn’t that…I feel so vulnerable. I think I’m falling in love with you so much that I wouldn’t know how to live without you…” She paused lowering her head a bit.
She had given this relationship a lot of thought. “…And it’s scary for me to love someone so much when everything is so unpredictable…forever is such a long time, could you really love one person for that long? She had also put a lot of thought into becoming a vampire one day, so she wouldn’t die on Ben leaving him alone. Klara didn’t want to live forever if she didn’t have someone to spend it with.

haruxxx
Crew

Tooty Jones

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:36 pm
A cool wind gusted across the terrain, carrying the aroma of various forms of plant life. Birch, maple, rosewood, oak. Each had its own unique flavor. The breeze lingered, enticing groans from the trees as the vast trunks longed to sway to and fro. Overhead, a murder of crows spilled through the sky like an upset ink bottle, casting black shadows wherever they went. Crisp grass, boasting vibrant verdant hues rippled under the command of the wind. And, in the midst of Nature's masterpiece, there walked a young woman.

This female didn't fit in with the rest of the picture. She wore a black dress, crafted from man-made fibre. She carried a moderately sized suitcase and a black leather purse hung from her shoulder. Clacking heels echoed, disrupting the wind's course, the sound carving a path all its own. Her form was full and curvy, yet defined, suggesting a slight lack of physical activity or a slight abundance of a luxurious lifestyle. Even her skin, tan as it was, did not posses the sun-kissed bronze that Nature had to offer. No, this divine creature did not fit in.

Nevertheless, the woman had her own agenda. She trotted up three short stairs and stood hesitantly at the front door. The burdensome suitcase was dropped and hit the ground with a clearly audible thump. A feminine hand rifled through the black purse and pulled out a small slip of white paper. She compared the address on the paper to the location of the Manor. They were one and the same. Then, shivering softly on account of the wind and a mild sense of fear, Laswende Mirlego knocked on the large front door.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:44 pm
Like a Pavlov's[sp?] dog when a bell sounded, Tsshyeiah made her way down a long, black staircase. There were groups of mixed species and other creatures she wasn't really concerned about chatted amongst themselves; the once boisterous roar now seemed to fuse with the rest of the scenery. The woman with the scarlet red hair, Tsshyeiah, had long learned to block this noise out.

Her hands were folded across her wist, her elbows slightly dug into her ribs. Walking past someone like she didn't even care, she made her way to the large, thick oak door. It creaked open loudly; Tsshyeiah's cold black eyes stared at another woman. "Yes?" She asked, her voice hit a higher note at the end of the word. "This is the Hellsinious Manor...You want a room here, I presume...?"

Seeing the young woman nod once, Tsshyeiah also nodded, "Are you Vampire, human or demon...?"

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Tooty Jones

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:46 pm
The Mistress of Hellsinious Manor was uncomfortably abrupt and went straight to the point.

"I'm a demon... Of the Lupine variety, if it helps any." Laswende's speech was something beautiful and strange. She rolled her R's, avoiding the gutteral tone of the common English language. The beginnings and endings of her words were soft, almost rounded, while the internal vowel sounds were strong and pronounced. All together it made for a very smooth tongue.

"Are there any rooms available? I've come a long way and would either like to settle in or continue my journey." A gesticulation was given to the suitcase, as if that could have explained her past.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games